Chance

Boyfriend or best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter three

Chance

 (Not edited yet)

You were woken up by the warmth of the sunlight hitting your face. After all the crying you did last night, you fell a sleep on the couch while curled up into a ball. When the memories of last night came crashing back, you bit your bottom lip so hard you can almost taste blood to try and stop the tears that are threatening to spill out as you felt your heart break into little pieces again.

After about fifteen minutes you've finally distracted yourself enough by thinking about what breakfast to make that morning and made sure to stop thinking about the break up that last night before getting up and heading straight to the bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your teeth first before changing into a more comfortable clothes. You were still wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday so you've decided to change into some oversized shirt and a short before going to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast.

As you got yourself a glass of water, you saw the time on your wall clock to know that it was almost twelve in the afternoon and the thought of dobuki suddenly popped up to your mind so you decided to make that for your brunch.

You took out the doubouki from the fridge to let it defrost for a bit when you heard the doorbell rang. You froze on your spot, eyes open wide when you heard sehun knock and called out your name. You gripped the package of doubouki thats in your hand as you felt hot tears roll down your cheek, your heart was beating so fast right now and you don't know if its because of anger, sadness, hurt or a combination of the three.

You tried to ignore his calls, the way he begs for you to open the door for the both of you to talk and walked to the sink to let the douboki defrost. Your hands are shaking, tears still flowing freely while being force to listen to sehuns voice call out your name desperately. Just hearing his voice made the pain in your chest twice as hard to bear but you know in your mind that you have to talk to him and clear things up face to face. So you took a deep breath, mustered up all your courage and walked to the door that was still being slammed by sehun.

You wiped your tears off your face and blinked back the one that didn't come out yet before turning the knob with shaking hands. When the door opened, what came to view in front of you made your eyes wide in shock; sehuns hair was in a mess, he was wearing a white t shirt and a pajama pants and his eyes were blood shot red with bags under them, which obviously gave away that he didn't sleep at all last night. For the three years you've known sehun and for two years you've been together, you've never seen sehun in such a bad shape, even if he had to stay up all night to do work, he would still look decent, which is definitely not the case right now.

He looked at you, his eyes silently begging before he spoke and his words almost made you break down and give in to what he asked of you.

"Please come back" his voice broke as he said the last word and you had to look away and pretend to stare at something to refrain yourself from just shutting the door, running back in your room and furling up into a ball while crying. But you know you had to face sehun now or you won't be able to gather enough courage to face him if You won't do it this time.
After a couple of seconds, you turned your head to him with your head down "why should i?" When you looked up to him, all sehun could read was pain. Pain that he inflicted on you. Pain that you've been enduring all those time you were together. Pain that lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter