1.3 - I love you, Song Minho

The term is...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello, minna-san~!! Yes, I am greeting you in Japanese. LOL! I was on my "holy break"  so I  wasn't able to update this. Then my real life is currently a hell week. Then THE MINO-GRABBING-JINWOO'S-HAND-TO-HOLD-IT-LIKE-IT'S-THE-MOST-NATURAL-THING-TO-DO-AND-JINWOO-CHERISHING-EVERY-MOMENT-OF-THEIR-INTERTWINED-FINGERS HAPPENED!!!!! HOW TO MOVE ON FROM MY OTP'S PUBLIC DISPLAY OF GHEINESS?! If you don't know that moment, WHERE ARE YOU, PEOPLE?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING~!! *sebae bow + G-Dragon 90 degrees bow* I am overwhelmed~! As overwhelmed as how you don't want Jinwoo to have with Hanbin. LMAO! SARANGHAEYO~!! ♥♥♥

Good news, I am almost done writing this! Yay~! Bad news, the next chapter will be the last chapter. >_< As I've mentioned in the previous chapters, this was originally a one-shot story. Anyway, warning. I am not a fan of angst. TOTALLY NOT! But it seemed like to make it longer, the story became sort of angst-y. So this one is a long and angst chapter. DON'T WORRY! The maximum tolerance of angst in my body is only two chapters. I've reached my angst quota for this lifetime so I won't be giving you angst in the future. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am happy to welcome those who boarded with me in my Hanwoo ship. LOL! But I will never abandon my Minwoo ship. ^_^ Please try to enjoy this last angst chapter. Don't worry, Lee Seunghoon is in this chapter to rescue your crying souls. LOL! Please spread the Minwoo and Winner love~!! ^^

THE TERM IS… (by kaijin-taichou)
Chapter 1.3 – I love you, Song Minho

Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Genre: Humor; Angst (I can't believe I am writing angst); Romance (cringe!)
Main Characters: Song Minho; Kim Jinwoo; Kim Hanbin
Recurring Characters: Lee Seunghoon; Nam Taehyun; Kang Seungyoon; Team B
Pairing: Minwoo; Hanwoo; ninja!Kangnam; ninja!BFFJinhoon
Summary: Kissing Nam Taehyun is a normal thing for Song Minho, as normal as hating Kim Jinwoo's gray hoodie and Kim Hanbin.

==========

The term is separation anxiety.

"I'm yours, Song Minho."

Mino opened his eyes. He surveyed his surroundings. How did he manage to get to his room? He couldn't remember. Was he able to sleep? He wouldn't know. How could he stop his unlimited supply of tears from free falling? He didn't have any idea. All his stupid mind could remember was how Kim Hanbin and the love of his life, Kim Jinwoo shared a kiss.

A kiss?! Stop kidding yourself, Song Minho. It was not a simple peck on lips.

Mino stared at the ceiling. What he felt when he and Taehyun broke up was nothing compared to this. He felt so weak. He was catching his breath. The rapper was afraid to close his eyes because he only sees how his Jinwoo was stolen from him.

If he had the strength to pick up his notebook and pen, he could make an entire album. The words in his head could be turned into beautiful yet depressing lyrics. Kwon Jiyong's Gloomy Sunday tweet will be What a great and lovely Sunday if it were to be compared with Mino's words right now. His words would make his Jiyong-hyung's tweets during his emo saga in Twitter brighter and very optimistic.

Anxiety, jealousy, loneliness, anger, and grief were drowning Mino. He jolted and sat down.

No. It didn't happen. I didn't leave my room last night and everything was a nightmare. I should apologize to Jinwoo-hyung for kissing Taehyun as if it was normal to kiss someone like that. Then everything will be back to normal. Jinwoo-hyung will sleep on this very bed next to me this evening. The denial.

! I don't have to say 'I'm yours, Kim Jinwoo!' He should know that! He just wanted to kiss and be ed by Hanbin! Jinwhore! The anger.

I should have known what it feels like to hear those words. I love and need to hear that Kim Jinwoo is mine, only mine. I should have understood him. I promise, I'll tell him everyday that I'm only his. I will forget everything I saw between him and Hanbin. Just come back to me. The bargain.

I cannot live without my Jinwoo-hyung. I'd rather die than see him with another man. Just let me die. The depression.

Maybe, he deserves someone like Hanbin. Someone who will love him unconditionally. I am not that person. I need to let him go. He needs to be happy. I will be happy as long as Jinwoo-hyung is happy. Yes. I should carry on and accept the fact that Jinwoo-hyung and I are over and make my 2NE1 sunbaenims' Happy my ringtone. The acceptance.

He wanted to scream but Mino didn't want s to worry about him so he covered his mouth with his pillow.

"Argh!" he muffled.

Then he heard a knock.

"Mino-hyung, breakfast is ready. Let's eat with Hanbin. He'll be leaving after breakfast— are you okay, hyung?" If he were in his normal state, Mino would have immediately told Seunghoon and Jinwoo to take a group selca with their leader. Seungyoon's shocked look was hilarious. However, Mino figured out that he looked awfully dreadful for Seungyoon to react like that.

He didn't want his leader to worry. He was carrying enough baggage on his shoulders. But Mino snorted at himself.

He has Taehyun to help him with his baggage. I carry the world alone. He thought bitterly.

"I'm fine. I just woke up," Mino forced a smile. He loved to act, after all.

Although the rapper knew Seungyoon was not entirely convinced, the leader just sighed. "It seemed like you woke up from a terrible nightmare."

I am now living in a nightmare. He wanted to answer.

"I'll be outside in three," actor Song Minho smiled.

==========

The term is conceal.

Mino swore he would go to a noraebang and sing Let It Go repeatedly after breakfast.

He could receive a Best Actor Award with his acting. He greeted everyone "Good morning." He tapped Seunghoon's shoulder and sat across him.

The second oldest stopped talking to Hanbin and acknowledged his presence with a "Yo!" Mino looked at Hanbin who was looking at him as well with that scary and intimidating face. He wasn't smiling but nodded at him.

Mino found it amusing. This guy should be in cloud nine. Sleeping with Kim Jinwoo was one of Hanbin's life goals, second to debuting. And he achieved his lifetime ambition. Yet, the way he looked at him, there was a certain anguish and jealousy.

Bitter and jealous because he wasn't Jinwoo-hyung's first. Somehow, it gave Mino some pride. Being the first guy to enter Jinwoo's world, literally and figuratively, was a bragging right for Mino.

However, that bit of pride was shattered when Hanbin told Taehyun, who was waking their mat hyung up, to let him sleep.

"He was up all night, Taehyun-hyung. I think I kept him up. Just let him sleep," the youngest in the dorm said.

The I-kept-him-up-all-night was as innocent as Jinwoo (not, a small voice whispered to Mino) for the rest of Winner. But for someone who saw Hanbin and Jinwoo kiss and make out, like a certain rapper named Song Minho, that sentence just started a series of imagination Mino wanted to block off his mind.

Mino tried to be as his normal self as possible. Laughing at jokes, doing dumb antics with his Seunghoon-h

Please log in to read the full chapter