1.2 - Kim Hanbin

The term is...
Please log in to read the full chapter

As promised, the so-called second chapter. LOL!  Warning: It's a short angst-y chapter so… >_< But please enjoy and please spread the Minwoo and Winner love~!! ^^

THE TERM IS… (by kaijin-taichou)
Chapter 1.2 – Kim Hanbin

Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Genre: Humor; Angst (I can't believe I am writing angst); Romance (cringe!)
Main Characters: Song Minho; Kim Jinwoo; Kim Hanbin
Recurring Characters: Lee Seunghoon; Nam Taehyun; Kang Seungyoon; Team B
Pairing: Minwoo; Hanwoo; ninja!Kangnam; ninja!BFFJinhoon
Summary: Kissing Nam Taehyun is a normal thing for Song Minho, as normal as hating Kim Jinwoo's gray hoodie and Kim Hanbin.

==========

The term is jealousy.

Extreme jealousy. And it was eating Mino. Thinking that a glass of water might calm him, he went to the kitchen only to see Hanbin, leaving Taehyun's room. The youngster didn't seem to notice his hyung.

Mino followed Hanbin. Where would he go at 2:47 in the morning? The rapper asked himself. Mino hid behind the curtains when he saw him greet a guy in a gray hoodie, standing alone at the balcony.

"Why aren't you taking good care of your dongsaeng?" Hanbin asked Jinwoo.

==========

The term is eavesdropping.

Mino didn't intend to listen. He was just getting water and Hanbin started a conversation with Jinwoo. The conversation chose him as a listener. It would be rude to say no to its offer.

"Why aren't you taking good care of your dongsaeng?"

"You're supposed to be drunk. When did you learn how to drink alcohol, huh? Are you smoking as well now? Seunghoonie feels guilty for allowing you to drink that's why you're here. You’re not yet 19, Kim Hanbin. You shouldn't be drinking," Jinwoo scolded.

"Aish, eomma! I just started drinking about ten months ago. And I handle my liquor quite good," Hanbin replied as he leaned his back on the railing, with his elbows as support.

"Stressed because of the debut? You'll debut too and we will be standing on one stage very soon," Jinwoo reassured.

"Nah. I can handle all the pre-debut pressure. What I cannot handle is my broken heart."

Mino saw Jinwoo looked away from the beautiful moon to look at Hanbin. Since Team B's leader was facing Jinwoo, Mino couldn't see his face. He waited for Jinwoo to say something but he just studied the young guy's face.

Hanbin gave a weak laugh. "Don't look at me like that, hyung. Funny, I cried more when you texted me that you're in a relationship with Mino-hyung than when we lost WIN."

Reading Jinwoo's lips, the oldest said, "I'm sorry" very softly that Mino couldn't hear it from where he was standing.

"It . By the way, I was really hurt when you told me you can't wear this gray hoodie anymore."

Silence.

Finally, Jinwoo seemed to find his voice. "Mino… Mino doesn't like it when I wear this."

Mino hid a little more as Hanbin faced the living room. "Yeah. He hates it but you're wearing it now. Do I need to ask if you two are okay?"

"Just because I am wearing this hoodie doesn't mean we're not okay," Jinwoo lied as he looked at the moon again.

Please log in to read the full chapter