News...

Divine Words

Author POV

You 3 shared a look at eachother before drawing out your powers.

"You move on my lead,understood?" Anubis looked at you.

"Yes Father."

"Good now here's the plan. Amber, you need to blend in with the dark, and try get behind whatever it is while the rest of us grab its attention."

Amber nodded and you all walked up the stairs, venturing down the hallway. As you were walking you heard movements and you stopped walking.

"Dad....it's heading this way." You looked at him.

Anubis stopped and looked at you, then turned and looked at Amber who nodded and disappeared.

"Steady kids.....steady.."

Suddenly a battle axe came flying through the wall as the thrower was covered in darkness.

"GET HIM!!!" Anubis shouted and you 3 charged at it.

Taeyeon had jumped on it and was punching it in the back,but it pulled her off and threw her into the wall. You took up a fighting stance and black flames encased your fists and feet, you started punching and kicking him only to have it fling towards Taeyeon who was just getting up. Amber growled lowly and grabbed him by the back, burning his back. He screamed and body slammed into a wall, making her cough up a little blood,before sinking to the ground.  Anubis snarled and grabbed a khopesh, trying to slice its head off,only to be met with the sound of metal hitting metal.

"What the.."

Anubis jumped back and went to both of you,helping you up. The figure had stepped forward into the light to reveal a god wearing battle armour.

"Horus." Anubis snarled, helping to hold Tae up.

 

Your POV

HOLY MY LEG!! AGHHH!!

"____ can you stand?" Dad asked me.

"Y-yea i think"

I got up and tried to walk only to feel my right leg go numb, and before I could fall I felt dad grab me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Dad growled at this 'Horus' guy.

"YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST!!" He yelled back.

"YOU THREW MY CHILDREN INTO THE WALL" Dad helped us down the stairs, only to be met with a purple barrier and I saw Auntie Hathor and Nut drop it when they saw our condition.

"WHAT HAPPENED?? WHAT WAS THAT LOUD BANG?!" I saw Tiffany and Gyuri get up walking to us.

"That loud bang? Was me going through a wall,followed by this one landing on top of me.." Tae answered while pointing at me.

I suddenly saw Amber limping in and sitting down next to Taeyeon, with her arm wrapped around her stomach, wheezing.

I groaned and sat down on the couch with her and just realized that I couldn't move my right leg...

"D-dad... Amber isn't breathing..."

He stopped yelling and turned to her, so did everyone else.

"AMBER!!!!" Krystal screamed with tears in her eyes.

Dad ran over to her and put his hand to her chest,over her lungs. He frowned and I could see black fog moving into her,from his hand, and what looked like...bones reforming. She soon started gasping and he smiled,ruffling her hair, as Krystal sat on her lap, hugging her tightly.

"___ where does it hurt?" He looked at me

"I cant move my leg....it's numb.." I said while pointing to it.

"Y-you BROKE MY BABY'S LEG?!" Anubis growled and turned to Horus, and tackled him,punching at him.

"DAD!!! HELP!!" I screamed, feeling the pain set in.

"Ah right..sorry baby" He got up and kneeled in front of me,touching my leg, making me growl in pain.

"OW!!"

"Sorry again~"  He did same thing he did to Amber to me, and I felt my bones shifting in place. When he was done he got up and looked at Taeyeon.

"What about you buddy?" He smiled.

"Nah im good dad, just bruises...nothing broken" She smiled weakly at him,relaxing into the chair.

He looked at her skeptically and nodded before turning his attention to the goddesses who were trying their hardest to not strangle the intruding god.

"You better have a good reason for interrupting our family time." Hathor frowned while glaring at him.

He scoffed and looked at dad and sat down.

"So have you told them what they have to do yet?"

We all looked at them confused, and I heard dad growl, and aunties looked like they were going to murder him.

"What is he talking about dad?" I asked him and the others nodded while looking at him.

"Hmm.."

"Dad?"

"Im sorry kids....but there is no other way.." He held his face and tilted his head back.

"-sigh- Set had been released.." I saw everyone go pale and I realized that even if I dont know who he is....he cant be good.

"S-set..? Dad you said the legends weren't true!" Taeyeon sat up, looking at him, and for once she looked terrified.

"WHY US?!" Amber shouted,standing up, and received a glare which made her sit back down.

"Because....He is your grandfather....and you 3 must send him back."