chapter 3

Life with Yongguk

Himchan put his phone back into his pocket. It seemed to him that the boys were doing just fine on their own (despite the fact of Daehyun nearly burning the dorm down).

He walked back into the bedroom to wake up a sleeping yongguk. Himchan climbed into the bed. He stuck his face right infront  of yongguk and poked his shoulder.

Yongguks eyes opened and he yelled out in shock when he seen Himchans face so close to his.

"ya, what are you doing?!!" Yongguk yelled out in shock. 

Himchan let out a immature giggle as he climbed off of the bed. 

"We have to be at the studio in less than an hour. It's time to get your tired out of bed."

yongguk moaned as he rolled out of bed. 

Himchan looked at him, taking in all of yongguk's beauty. He loved seeing him like this. Himchan always thought yongguk was the most attractive in the mornings. 

Himchan walked over to his husband and wrapped his arms around his neck. 

"Are you excited to see the kids today?" Asked himchan. 

Yongguk smiled. "Yeah. I'm wanting to know how they've been managing on their own."

himchan blushed as he thought about the conversation he had with the boys earlier that day. 

"Well, shall we go see how They are?" Himchan asked, placing a small kiss on yongguk's nose. 

Yongguk smirked. "Sure thing babe. Let me get ready." 

Himchan sat on the bed while he watched yongguk begin to take off his clothes....... 


"When are they gonna get here?" Zelo whined to daehyun. 

"Just be patient Junhong. They will get here eventually." Daehyun said. 

Zelo sighed in annoyance. He pulled out his cellphone and scrolled through his contacts Until he found Himchans name. Hitting the call button, he raised the phone to his ear. 

The phone ringed a few times until a out of breath voice answered on the other end. 

"H-h-hello?" Himchan asked while trying to control his breathing. 

"Himchan hyung, where are you? You were suppose to be at the studio half an hour ago!" Zelo scolded at the older. 

Himchan gazed over at the clock. He was right. Yongguk and himchan were nearly half an hour late. 

"Oh...ummmm..I guess time j-just g-g-ot away from us. " himchan said with a shaking breath. 

"Hyung, are you okay? Why are you breathing so heavily?"

"oh it's nothing Junhong. Could you please put Daehyun on the phone?" Himchan asked. 

Zelo nodded and handed his phone to Daehyun. 

"Hello?" Daehyun asked. "Where are you guys? manager kang will be here any minute and he won't be to happy if he sees your absence."

"I know Daehyun. W-we really c-c-can't help it. W-we kinda just l-lost track of time." 

"Are you okay himchan? Why are you breathing like that?"

If only Daehyun could see the bright red that was filling Himchans checks when he asked that. 

"Wait...hyung. Your not doing what I think your doing are you?" 

Himchan was silent on the other end. Daehyun put his hand over his mouth and began to laugh histerically. 

"Ya! Just shut your mouth Pabo. We'll be their soon." Himchan said before hanging up the phone. 

Daehyun heard the line go silent and he burst out into laughter. He couldn't believe he got Himchan to admit that to him. 

Daehyun gripped his stomach as he continued to laugh. Youngjae,Jongup,and Zelo looked at each other in confusion. 

"Is everything alright?" Youngjae asked. 

Daehyun nodded, trying to conceal his laughter. 

"Yep. Everything is just fine...."


so you can probably guess what yongguk and himchan were doing. XD anyways, I just want to say to you guys that I am so sorry for not posting in such a long time. It's Been forever since I've made an update!  I'm hoping to start posting more often since school is out. Another thing, I can't post using my laptop anymore so I have to use my iPod. So if there's more mistakes than usual now you know why. I have no idea when I'm going to start my new story. I hope that I can start it soon. In case your wondering, I'm planning on making a banghim abuse story. The story will be rated m and the plots gonna be pretty sad. I wrote the first few chapters in my fanfic journal and I hope I can post them soon. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I truly appriciate all the people that read this and leave comments. Your comments make me so happy! :)