chapter 1

Life with Yongguk

"Ya be careful with that box!" Himchan scolded zelo as the maknae dragged a large heavy box into the living room.

"sorry hyung" Zelo said as he let go of the box.

Himchan sighed. "why dont you go help jongup move more boxes off of the moving truck?"

Zelo nodded and walked outside. Himchan looked around. He took a deep breath and smiled. It was day one of moving things into the new house that Himchan and Yongguk had gotten. It was crazy to think that almost at month ago he was being proposed to by yongguk in front of thousands of adoring fans. Now he was here. Moving boxes into their new home.

just then Yongguk walked in to the room. He seen Himchan and gave him a sweet smile.

"arent you excited channie?" Yongguk asked.

Himchan nodded and ran over to give yongguk a hug. He jumped up into his arms and pushed his lips into his husbands.

Just then, Daehyun walked into the house. "hey hyungs where do you want this-WOAH!" Daehyun froze in place and stared at the kissing couple.

"Uhh I think im just gonna give you two some privacy" Daehyun said as he started walking out the door.

Himchan laughed "No, its fine daehyun. You can come in."

daehyun walked in and set a stack of boxes onto the floor in a corner. As he did, the other members came into the house with even more boxes.

"I cant believe you guys are really doing this" Youngjae said.

"Yeah what ever happened to "you boys are like our kids and we are never gonna leave you"" Jongup asked.

Yongguk sighed and walked over to the other members.

"I think its time that we all had a chat. I want to tell you all something and I hope you can understand this. Himchan and I are married now. We think that its time to start out own life together as a couple. But that dosent mean that wer'e gonna forget about all of you. We are still B.a.p. and we have many years ahead of us before we even think about disbanding. So dont think that we are leaving you boys. Cause we're not."

Himchan placed a hand on Yongguks back. A small tear ran down his face as he looked at the other members.

Zelo shyly raised his hand.

"Yes junnhong?" Yongguk asked.

"You guys are still gonna come see us at the dorm right?"

"Of course we are. We will come and see you guys everyday if we need to."

A smile formed on zelos face. he jumped up and hugged yongguk.

"thanks hyung" He whispered.

Yongguk smiled, trying to hold back a tear. He loved the other members like brothers. It hurt him so much that they were going to miss him like this.

"Oh great. now you guys are making me cry!: Daehyun said, wiping a tear from his eye.

"do you need a hug too Daehyun?" Yongguk asked, opening up his arms. Daehyun walked into them and hugged him tightly.

"wait, I want part of this too!" Jongup said as he ran over and hugged Yongguk aswell. Soon all of the members joined in and they were all formed into a big group hug.

Just then, Manager kang peeked his head through the door. "Uh I know you guys are in the middle of something but B.A.P has another dance practice tomorrow. Its best if the members start heading back to the dorm now."

They all slowly let go of one another. One by one, each member said their final goodbyes for the night and headed out the door. By now the sun had set and it was dark outside. Too dark for himchan to see the boys climb into the van. It felt weird to him. Normally He would be getting in there with them. But instead he was sitting inside and looking out the window at them. He was definitly going to miss not seeing them every day.

He watched as the van pulled out of the driveway and left. leaving him sitting there staring at nothing. Yongguk grabbed his shoulder and leaned down to him.

"its getting late channie. We should probably go to bed now"

himchan smiled." yeah, thats probably a good idea. I really wanna see my boys tomorrow"


okay so this is the first chapter of the sequel. WOOHOO!! so yeah, thats it for now. I hope you guys will enjoy this sequel and be sure to tell me what you think. Thank you for reading! :)