TEASER

Faith of an Angel

The drunken Donghae walked through the dark street.... alone. Here, you can see a pathetic  man who knew nothing.... but money, works and entertainment. That night, Mirotic Club was his choice of finding his new prey. His preys  mostly were the ty b***hes and cheap women that he could f**k and leave them alone next morning. For short-one night stand...

The only light that shines the scary street were the road lamps. Donghae just walked freely and talked random thing-like about when his best friend, Eunhyuk kept stealing his boxers.... and underwears. After a while, Donghae stopped as he saw something. He took a few steps to the back and his mouth hanged open. It was a bright light came from.... somewhere God-know. The light moved near and near to Donghae.

Donghae jerked back but stopped as he saw something beautiful in front of them. No, someone. Too beautiful to be say and so alluring. Donghae was like hypnotized by the beautiful creature. It was a silent... The only thing that can be heard was the sound of cricket. Suddenly, tears came from the creature's big eyes. Firstly, only sobs can be heard but soon turned into a loud cry...

Donghae couldn't say anything as his mouth shut up. He hugged her and said its okay.

"Victoria Song Qian..."

"Vic..toria?" Donghae asked.

" Help me please.. I'm begging you... Please help me. Find me."

Donghae shut his eyes and Victoria's gone...