The Girl

Faith of an Angel

Donghae POV

Ouchh... My head hurts. Wait a minute! Where am I? I touched everything around me since my eyes still blurry. It was something wet that I touched. I opened my eyes and too shocked to see where am I...

End Of POV

 

Donghae widened his eyes and a gasp can be heard.

"OMG. Where is this?" Donghae pressed his lips.

The green surrounded him and he knew he was in a jungle. Definitely big and wide one.

"How the hell I came here? " he talked to himself. Suddenly, his head hurt like hell. He winced in a lot of pain. He could only screamed....

"VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

his head hurt like crazy and only the vision of Victoria could filled his eyes.

 


Meanwhile in a certain place.

A girl gasped suddenly and widened her eyes. She fell and held her chest breathlessly. 

"Help!.... Help!" everything around her shaking as well like an earthquake..

"Oh, my Victoria!" a nanny came in and hug Victoria. Everything came back to their places.

"Guardian Song, I...i.. dreamed of  HIM.  That guy I saved yesterday from the Angel of Death, Hero Jaejooong.. I'm scared if he will be my faith. He can't be because he is innocent. Nickhun should be the one." Victoria started crying...

"Gwaenchana... We will see what Lord Heechul will do." the nanny said.

Suddenly the door burst open, and Lord Heechul came in angrily.

"So,you were the one who saved Lee Donghae from meet his death? I've done nothing good with punishing Jaejoong. He shouldn't be on the blame..."he spoke loudly.

" It's not what you thought..." Victoria defended herself.

"What?! Stop talking like you are a pro... After the incident  a long time ago, you have been connected to human's world. What was his name again? Nickhun? He already die and stop waiting for him. Tskk.. Look at you, still in human's form. The curse really strong and only your faith could destroy it. Now, I want to arrange the death of Lee Donghae again with Jaejoong... So, think of yourself!!" he said and went out quickly. That's how Lord Heechul is. He is a very straight-forward and strong.

Victoria found herself crying again.

"I shouldn't follow my instinct long time ago... It was my fault that Nickhun died..." she hugged Guardian Song.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mianhae for not updating!!!! I'm really busy with my assignment. I'mgoing crazy now!!! THIS ONE IS SO SHORT!

I will make a longer one cuz now I have no time to write more!!!