i. remind them that you're always there, part 1.

how to love your depressed lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

chapter 1, i. remind them that you're always there.

part 1 of 1.

My eyes are opened, and i'm half awake. they hurt as i rubbed them with my two thumbs. i looked outside and hear the birds chirp in sync. how peaceful. the branches are swinging back and forth and the sun is slowly exposing itself, shining its way out of the trees. i stayed in bed as long as i felt that i needed to eat. i pull my blanket off of my body in an instance and sat down to avoid having a headache by the sudden action. i stood up, dredging the boxes away with my feet as i walked down towards the staircase all the way to my kitchen. 

he grabs his usual coffee mug and slowly poured the dark, steaming liquid in. it wasn't a normal day; jongin was smiling. to the point where he cackled. he sat down on one of the 2 chairs he had and stared down at his empty plate.

kyungsoo woke up rather brighter than ever today; no lazing around in bed, no delays, just rolled out of his bed empty-minded. feeling strangely energized and revived as ever he scampered outside to the nearest coffee shop which practically is his second home. he knew living around the neighborhood was a right choice. his office is about 2 blocks away from his apartment, his favorite coffee shop is about 3 minutes away just by walking and right under it is a small, cozy bookshop. everything is perfect; what more could he ask for? staying indoors is a must to him. he'd rather talk to himself rather than strangers, would rather turn the air conditioner on rather than feeling the sultry sun carress his cheeks. he hates it when sweat rolls down his nape. it feels weird. he definitely hates it when he's nowhere near his room. overall; he hates it outside. whenever he had to take a trip at least 3 blocks away from his apartment he wants to return back. the outside world felt so... out of place; so peculiar. as he fiddled his fingers around the cup he slowly glared outside the window, recalling yesterday's event. oh how he loathes yesterday night. why? he asked himself. kyungsoo could already feel his cheeks burning as he felt his heart beating abnormally. why me, he thought again bitterly. 

jongin studied his own reflection in the mirror, fixing his black tie made out

Please log in to read the full chapter