Chapter 3

Be My Girlfriend!

 

“YAH! You all! Come here!” Gyuri called all KARA members to her room. After a few seconds, they all gathers at Gyuri’s room.

“Unnie, What is it?” Hara who is glittering her nails asked.

“Nothing…I just want to ask you all..Are you free this weekend?” She asked. Nicole looks at Hara.

“Urmm… I’m going for a date with Junhyung-oppa this weekend..” She said. Gyuri slapped her forehead.

“I forgotten! Hihihi~ “ She said to herself.

“Nicole??” She looks at Nicole.

“Me? Urmm… I think I don’t have any schedule.. Wae unnie?” She asked the leader.

“I will tell you later… Seungyeon?”

“I don’t have any schedule too...”

“That’s great! Do you want to follow me to the Lotte World this weekend?” She asked them.

“Lotte World! I want to go!!” Nicole said excitedly. Seungyeon also agreed to follow her.

“But we’re going to the Lotte World with BEAST-oppas!” Jiyoung suddenly said. All eyes were on her.

“BEAST? Lotte World? Hey! That’s the place that I want to date with Junhyung-oppa..They’re going there for a hang out right?” Hara looks at Gyuri.

“Yes, I know it.. But they invited all KARA members too…” Gyuri explained.

“But actually Doojoon-oppa just invited Gyuri-unnie at first..” Jiyoung said while smiling naughtily.

“Doojoon?” Seungyeon said while looks at Gyuri. The others did the same too. Gyuri knew what they’re thinking.

“Yah! Don’t misunderstand! He just wanna befriend with me.. Besides, it was my first time having a radio recording with BEAST..” Gyuri said certainly. The others are still smiling.

“YAH! Can you stop it!” She frowned. They all laughed.

“Whatever! You all can go back to your room..” She finally said. Then they all leave the leader’s room. After they go out, Gyuri’s phone rings. It’s Doojoon.

“Yeobsayo.. Doojoon, what is it?” She answered.

“Yeobsayo~ Nothing.. Just wanna tell you that I’ll fetch you and your members at 2PM this weekend..Okay?”

“Aish! You don’t need to fetch us..We can asked manager-oppa to send us there..I don’t want troubling you.. ” Gyuri said awkwardly.

“Ayy! It’s not nice since I had invited you. Don’t worry.. Junhyung has many cars.” He said. Yeah~ Because of his works.

“Hmm..Then okay!Thank you…”  She said to him.

“Alright then.. Good-night!” Doojoon said. She said the same thing too and ended the call.