Chapter 1

Be My Girlfriend!

"Huh..." Gyuri let out a heavy sigh. Jiyoung who is watching the television stop watching it. She takes a seat beside the leader.

"Unnie~ Are you okay????" She asked her in a cute voice. Gyuri give her a smile. Then she nods.

"Yeah~ I'm okay.. Just quite tired today.." She said to the maknae. She looks around the dorm.

"Jiyoungie, where's the others? Why you're alone?" She asked.

"Oh, Seungyeon-unnie and Hara-unnie had to attend an interview while Nicole-unnie went to SBS Heroes recording..That's why I'm alone..But it's okay! I can watch the TV...Hihihi~" Jiyoung said. Gyuri just nod. Aigoo...She's so tired! She just recently returned from the ShimShim Tapa recording with BEAST. Oh! She just remebered that Doojoon asked her hang out on the weekend with BEAST members.

"Hmm..But Junhyung also invited Hara..Why don't I bring all members once? Better I asked Doojoon.." She quickly called Doojoon.

"Oh..Yeobsayo~" Doojoon answered.

"Oh..Yeobsayo~ Doojoon-ah, it's Gyuri.."

"Oh! Why did you called?"

"Ah..I want to asked you about your plan this weekend??"

" Why?? You can't come??" He sounds dissapointed.

"Aniya~ I just want to ask you.. Can I bring all KARA members with me?"  She hopes he agreed.

" Urmm.. Okay! I don't mind..Besides Junhyung invited Hara.." He said in a happy voice. She felt relieved when she heard his answer.


She doesn't know why Doojoon invited her but at least she has something to do in the weekend.