Chapter 1

Just Another Year In a Place Called University

Chen was a 19 year old who attended Seoul University taking a degree Music. He was a very quiet and shy kid which resulted in him being insecure of himself. He was a bit on the short side as well with no social skills but he had managed to make some very close friends such as Luhan and his boyfriend Minseok, Tao, Baekhyun and his boyfriend Chanyeol. Baekhyun had the same major as Chen while Luhan, and Chanyeol majored in Business, Minseok majored in Architecture and Tao majored in Sports.

Chen was sat on the bleacher watching Tao playing in a basketball match, he was partially to support his friend and partially because so he could stare at his crush without anyone suspecting any is his crush you ask? Oh why, it's the one and only Wu Yifan aka Kris, the tall, handsome guy with a God-like body and the ability to speak four languages fluently. His trail of thoughts were suddenly interrupted "Do you think a nerdy loser like you actually has a nce with him?" the devil his left shoulder asked him with a smirk on his face. Chen sighed of course he had no chance with Yifan, he can only keep dreaming. This made Chen upset because he realy liked Yifan. It all started when Chen first joined the university. He was wondering aroung the university trying to find his way around when all of a sudden three seniors dragged him into a abandoned corridor and started beating up. SInce he was quite small he could only cry out for help and plead for them to stop but nothing happened. The bullies just laughed at his misery.

Yifan was just taking a stroll around because he wanted to get away from the stress caused by homeworks. He was just minding his own business when all of a sudden he heard a faint cry for help. He quicky went to see where it was coming from because it could've been quite serious. When he got there he saw three guys from his year beating a guy who he didn't recognise but looked like an angel to him even with the condition he was in.

"Yahh Get away from his you losers" Yifan shouted.

"What the do you want? Stay out of this unless you want to look like him." one of the guy replied

" Lets see you try you " Yifan replied with a smirk

The guy swang his fist aiming for Yifan's face but Yifan casually dodged it like it was the easiet thing in the world to do. The guy got pissed thay Yifan dodged so he got his friends to attack at the same time but Yifan managed to dodge them all. He penched one of them square on the jaw, the other in the stomach and the other on hi manhood. The three guys after getting beaten by Yifan decided to run away as they knew they would neve win.

Yifan walked over to Chen and kneeled down to his eye level and asked " How are you? Can you stand up? My name's Wu Yifan also known as Kris" and smiled.

" I know who you are Yifan-shi. I'm Kim Jongdae but commonly known as Chen" Chen replied with a blush oh his cheek. 

"You don't need to be so formal Chen. Just call me Yifan hyung. Here let me help you stand up" Yifan replied and held Chen's hand while his other arm went aroung Chen's waist which cause the latter to blush even more. 

Yifan helped Chen to the clinic and helped to treat his wounds. Yifan was treating his wound when --- someone suddenly barged into the room and hugged Chen while scraming

"Omgeeee!!!!! My baby Chen Chen who did this to you? Tell your Baekkie umma. I''l get Channi to beat  them up for hurting my precious baby" Baekhyun said while cuddling his baby and checking all over Chen's body to see how badly injured he was.

"Baekkie umma, I am fine. Please stop fussing" Chen replied while pouting which made his look super adorable just like a puppy, foe which Baekhyun had to squeal over his baby.

"Kyaaaaa my baby you look so cute when you pout" Baekhyun fangirled while pinching Chen's cheeks.

Yifan quietly giggled at the scene he just witnessed. He had to admit Chen was too adorable for his own good.

Baekhyun finally realised that there was someone else in the room apart from him and Chen. "Who are you?" he asked with his arm folded over his chest, almost like a mother who was questioning her daughter's boyfriend, turning to Yifan. 

"Ahh I'm Sorry. I am Yifan also known as Kris. Nice you meet you" Kris replied with a smile.

" Nice to meet you Kris hyung. I'm Baekhyun. I am guessing you were the one who helped my Chen Chen baby from those bullies, so thank you " Baekhyung bowed slightly to shoe his gratitude. 

" No need to thank me. It's the only right thing to so. i am sure you would have done the same with anyone. I don't mean to pry but earlier i noticed that Chen called you umma, why is that?"

" Ahhh. It's because Chen always used to get bullied when he was little and I was very protective of him just like ummas"

"Baekkie umma stop it. Your're making me sound so weak and helpless. It's not that bad Yifan hyung." Chen pouted. 

Suddenly another voice booomed through "Baekkie, Chen Chen are you in here?" 

" Channie appa" chen chen shouted wile running towards Chanyeol and hugged him. " Channie appa, Baekkie umma is being mean to me" chen chen pouted at his channie appa

"what did baekkie umma do to my chen chen to make him upset?" chanyeol asked while ruffling chen's hair while walking towards the bed area, where Baekhyun was while carrying chen.  

"Baekkie umma said I used to always get bullied and made me sound weak. I/ am not weak right appa?" Chen asked with his signature puppy look, eyes slightly sad and teary with his lips pouting.

"Of course not.  My baby is the strongest." Chanyeol replied and kissed the top Chen's forehead.

"See umma, appa said i'm not weak. Take it back." chen said while facing Baekhyun.

"Yah Chanyeol stop spoiling him too much." Baekhyun said and smacked chanyeol's arm.

"Sorry baby. i can't help it. our baby's too cute and i can't resist" chanyeol said  and  kissed baekhyun's lips.

"Ahemmm..." Kris interrupted them before they got too carried away since there was still a minor in the room aka chen

"Ahh. Kris, hey how are you?" chanyeol asked just realising his presence there.

" i am good chanyeol. what about you?" kris replied

"i am good too. thank you for saving chen chen hyung. i owe you for that." chanyeol replied seriously and sincerely. 

" it' okay chanyeol. you don't owe me anything. it was nice seeing you but i got to go. i have classes in 15 minute."

"okay. bye kris"

" Bye kris hyung"

" bye bye yifan hyungie" chen replied while waving his hands very cutely which caused Yifan to squeal mentally because of his god damn cuteness. 

 

 

 

I am very sorry for the bad english as it is my second language. Please like and comment ^^ Tell me what should happen next and how i could improve my writing.

Thank you ^^