A Little More

Age is just a Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona!!!!” Lu Han was so excited that he forgot So Hee also lives with the girl of his dreams.

 

“LU HAN!!! For goodness sake please , lower down your voice.” So Hee shouted from the second floor of their house. “And what are you doing here? It’s Sunday no classes.”

 

“Sorry, I just wanna see Dara Noona, is she here?” Lu Han was skipping and happily jumping all around the place.

 

“No she’s not here, she’s with Tiffany unnie, they say they needed to finish some paper works till’ noon.”

 

“Oh! Really, mind if I wait for her inside?”

 

So Hee sigh. “Okay, wait up.” She rushes down to open the door for Lu Han and the moment she open the door she saw someone who’s really, and awfully familiar with her. Lu Han thought at first that she was freaking looking at him but he realise that she is not. So Hee was looking beyond him. Curiously, he turned around to see what she is looking at, only to find nothing but a lamped post. He pushed off that awkward feeling and turn to face So Hee again but, So Hee looks like she have seen a ghost, she looks pale, and she’s shaking.

 

“Eh—hey So Hee you okay?”

 

“Jiyong Oppa.” Lu Han look at her puzzled. “Who’s Jiyong.”

 

“No it can’t be him, but he is really here. -”  “So Hee! hey you okay buddy?” She was pulled out from her own thought when Lu Han is currently shaking her shoulder vigorously.

 

“Uh?”

 

“So Hee, It’s me, are you not feeling well? I’ll take you inside and I’ll call Dara Noona for you.” After hearing her sister’s name, she immediately stopped him. “No.”

 

“Uh? What do you mean no. You look like you were about to pass out.”

 

She shakes her head while holding onto his arms. “No,!! I mean you don’t need to call her I’m fine, definitely fine.”

 

“You sure?” He asked her again just to be perfectly sure.

 

“A hundred percent sure! Come on in its getting pretty cold out here.” So hee manage to drag Lu Han inside before looking back again to the damn lamped post just to make sure but still, she saw nothing. “Maybe it’s just my imagination.”

 

 

“Woah!! So Hee grew up so well she’s really beautiful. I wonder who’s that boy maybe that’s her boyfriend. So hee catch a handsome one uh!!” he’s thinking about why Dara is not there until his phone starts to beep.

 

“Hyung! Where are you?” Chanyeol ask from the other line “Mom said we need to go grab some things in the groceries for the dinner tonight.”

 

“Oh right I forgot. Sorry I was just happy.” He giggled thru the phone and Chanyeol was a bit confused. “Happy about what hyung?” He asked again.

 

“I found her place Chanyeol she still live in the same place.” A smile is permanently hanging on his face. “ Really Hyung but we need to go now, Sorry to pop out that bubble on your heads for now hyung.”

 

“Aisst This kid. Alright i’ll wait for you at the mall.” Then he hung up. Not knowing he’s going to bumped into someone.

 

“Ugh!!” the other guy said.

 

“Oh!! I’m really sorry I was looking at my phone I didn’t mean to-”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter