Chapter 1 : The step sisters.

Age is just a Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                             Chapter 1   Come back home... Come baby baby come come baby... Dara’s alarm rang...   “Ugh!! It’s still early..” Dara turned it off and go back to sleep, 30 minutes later her phone started ringing. I hope you’re H.A P.P.Y..  “Aisssst,, Hello.” She answered weakly.   “Yah Sandara Park where are you? The meeting is about to start.” The girl on the other line said yelling at her.   “What mee—Oh my God” Dara looked at her phone to check the time And she freak out and harshly stood up. “Oh my god... I’m dead meat..”   “Yes you are one dead meat. Now hurry up and get dress you still have an hour to make it.”   “Ok Ok Thank you Tiffany,, I’ll treat you lunch later. I’ll hang up now.”   Dara hurriedly took a bath and got dress, she heads down at the kitchen grabbing a small piece of bread and a mild heat coffee she made. She notice a piece of paper located at the table. She grabbed it and started unfolding it, reading the note that’s written on it.   “Unnie I’ll be home late today I have to finish our project in science at my friend’s house. I’ll be back before midnight and don’t worry I’ll be with my classmate on my way home.. Yoon So Hee”   “Tssk.. What a brat. She’s still a high school student and yet she’s going home later than me, Hay!!!! What a great step sister I’ve got.”  Dara glance at the wall clock on their kitchen. She spit out the coffee from to find out she only have 15 minutes before 10. “Ommo!! Tiffany will surely kill me.”                                                                                   **********   “Yah!!! Sandara Park you are almost late.” Tiffany said placing her both hands on her waist raising one of her eye brows and pouting.   “You said almost which means I still managed to get here on time.”Dara said hugging the girl in front of her.   “Still, you’re still a free fall. You haven’t changed since then. Anyways we need to prepare now, the other representatives from Lee Company should be here by now.”   And not a long moment passed the representatives from the other company has arrived.   Sandara and Tiffany stood up and bowed 90 degree to them. The man did the same.   “Good Morning Sir--’’ Tiffany was unable to finish it because truthfully she doesn’t know the man in front of her.   “Lee Donghae, I’m the secretary of Mr. Heo. I’m sorry to say this but he can’t make it. He asked me to replace him for this meeting. Ohh! And you don’t have to worry Mr. Heo will set another meeting after this matter.” He explained.   Dara on the other hand left staring at the man standing right through her. The man is really handsome it’s obvious, has a very tone body his biceps are well built. His face was perfectly curved his attracting eyes, a prominent nose and a very kissable red lips. The way he stands out from other guy with him, And on how the suit fits him really well.   “Yeah he’s quite a catch but still not my type.” Dara thought.   “Can we start now I still have some other business to attend to.” Donghae said.   “Yes Sir, right away.” Tiffany started turning on the VTR and explained every detail of it.   At first Donghae was focusing on the presentation not until he landed his eyes on the girl sitting opposite to where he was settled. He examined each part of her face. “Hmm not bad for a girl features” he thinks. The girl suddenly glance at him, they both stared at each other admiring the scene starting to be unfolded. Donghae was the one who broke the eye contact but insides he still want to stare at her.   After 3 Hours of discussion about the company partnership Donghae bids his goodbye and take his leaved.   “Hey!!” Tiffany said poking Dara’s side.   “What?”   “I think that Donghae guy likes you.”   “BWO???”   “What? Why.. I see him looking at you all the timed, I don’t think he’s even listening to me.”   “That doesn’t make any sense Tiff, I may look like a free fall but I’m not careless to fall for a guy who I just meet.” Dara said placing all her belongings on her bag.   “It’s still early Dara why are you packing up.?”   “So hee will be home late there is no one would take care of Hachi.”   “Your Dog again uh. Oh well see you tomorrow. Oh and by the way tell So Hee that I miss her ok.”   “Ok I got it. See you Tiff, I’ll make a call when I got home.” Dara hug her and kiss her friend before turning away.   “That girl is really hopeless she doesn’t know how beautiful she is. It’s really a waste if she didn’t get married.” Tiffany murmured.   ************   “So hee, Is your sister still single?” One of her classmate asked   “Yeah! Why?”  She answered   “Nothing, it’s just, she’s already 30 but she’s still single?”   “Well I don’t really know why, and besides it’s up to her when she would find a lover. It’s not like I’m on the same boat where she is. We’re step sisters remember.” So hee replied fixing the mini solar system they are making.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter