one

I love my hyungs ❤

Minseok was always taught by his mother that one day, the orange haired boy will meet his other half, just like his mother and his father. Minseok believe her.

                Today is Minseok’s first day of elementary school. He was so excited so he kept bouncing up and down on the way there. His hand was in his mother’s as they walked to bus stop near their little apartment. Minseok’s family wasn’t that wealthy to be honest. His father worked in a gas station while his mother worked as a waiter. His father also worked as a bartender at night while his mother worked as a cashier at a department store. It wasn’t always like this though. It all happen when his mother gave birth of their first son, Minseok. Everything went down after Minseok was born but they didn’t complain. They never blame Minseok. In fact, the couple was grateful of the cute boy.

                Although his parents is super busy with their jobs, they never forget to give Minseok love and affection. They always have time for him, like what good parents do. That’s because they love the boy so much. Of course, Minseok love both of them also.

                A day had passed and Minseok’s still feel excited. He can’t wait to tell his mother what he did at school today. About his new friend, Jongdae that he just met. Unfortunately, Minseok have to go home alone today. But he doesn’t mind. He’s a big boy now. And besides, he know which bus he should take and when he should get off of the bus.

A few minutes had passed and Minseok’s eyes feels a little heavy. He didn’t even noticed when he already started drifting off to sleep.

He didn’t think a few minutes of sleep will making him lost.

It’s already night time and Minseok is wandering alone in an unknown street for him. He really didn’t know where to go. He began panicking. Where should he go? What is he going to do now? He want his mama and papa!

He was on the verge of tears. He didn’t even notice the two young men that stood in front of him, clearly worried of the orange haired boy. Both of them crouch down to his level and Minseok stared at them with teary eyes. The young men were handsome –no, they’re gorgeous, to Minseok that is. One of them look more feminine than the other. The man’s hair was colored pink, bubblegum pink to be exact. His eyes were doe, like a deer’s. His lips were pink and petite while his nose was perfectly shaped. The other male had blonde hair. Both of them almost looked the same, only the blonde one had thinner lips and a sharper jaw. “Aww Sehunnie! He’s soo cute!” The smaller squealed. The blonde male nudge him and giving him a shut-up look which the latter replied with a cute pout. The blonde male turn his attention back to Minseok, a small smile plastered on his lips. “Hey kid, are you okay?” He asked to a teary-eyed Minseok.

Minseok bit his lower lip, not sure if he should answer the stranger or not. Never talked to strangers, his mother once told him. The boy took a step back, planning to run away from the. “Oh noo no, don’t go! We won’t hurt you, promise.” The smaller man said to him with a smile. Minseok didn’t know why he nodded to the latter but a little trust wouldn’t hurt, right?

“What’s your name?” the pink haired asked.

“Uhm.. M-minseok.” He shyly answered.

“Well, Minseok. I’m Luhan and that’s Sehun. Why are you out here alone hm? It’s late.”

“I-I got lost on the w-way home..”

The two men smiled. “Then, let’s get you home, shall we?”

 

~***~

 

The trio finally arrived at Minseok’s house. It took almost two hours to get him there. And almost half of the way, Minseok was carried by either Luhan or Sehun –they take turns of course –didn’t help the tiredness of their body go away. But really, neither of them complained. The arrived at Minseok’s door with the said boy sleeping on Sehun’s back, drool was all over his shoulder. Luhan knocked the door a few times and then they wait. The door was opened and a middle aged woman who was still clad in clothes that seemed to be her working attire, stood there in front of them. Minseok’s eyes were already open and a bright smile appeared on his cute face. “Mama!” the boy shouted while wiggled himself off Sehun’s back. Sehun gently put the boy down and Minseok was already running towards his mother, tackling her with a big hug. The woman chuckled and hugged his son back, fatigue was written all over her face. Her gaze shifted from her son to the two men that was staring at them both.

“Seokkie-ah, did does men brought you here?” his mother asked.

Minseok nodded. “Yeah! Seokkie got lost on the way home.. good thing hyungs found me!”

“Did you say thank you to the good hyungs?”

Minseok gasps cutely and shakes his head. “You didn’t?” his mother asked again, smiling at her son’s cute expression. “I will now!” the boy immediately comes running to the two. “Luhan hyung! Sehun hyung!” the said men crouch down to his level with a smile. “Yes?” Minseok smiled to the duo and latch himself to them. “Thank you~~ for bringing me home.” He said and gave the two a sloppy kiss on their cheeks. The duo chuckled and kissed the boy’s cheek too, Luhan on the left while Sehun’s right. “You’re welcome, Minseokkie.” They said together. Minseok giggled and gave them one last hug before running inside his house, leaving his hyungs and his mother outside.

“Thank you. For bringing him home. I hope he wasn’t a bother to you two.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Oh no, of course not. It was a pleasure to meet your son. Although, isn’t it a bad idea to let a boy as young as him to go home alone like that?” Luhan, the more talkative one, said.

Mrs. Kim sighed. “I know. But we don’t have any choices left. Both me and Minseok’s father are busy because of work. And it gotten more hectic these days so neither of us couldn’t pick him up.”

 

“How about let us take care of your child?”

 

Both Mrs. Kim and Luhan stared at Sehun. “What??” the two of them said.

Mrs. Kim shook her head. “Oh no, I can’t. We can’t. We could never pay you –“

“For free. You don’t have to pay us.” Sehun added. Luhan, who have finally catch up, nodded his head. Should I? Mrs. Kim thought. It was a good offer after all. And by the looks of it, the two ‘hyungs’ can be trusted. Eventually, she agreed. “Give me your number and I’ll inform you when you two will start.”

 

~***~

 

Author's note

gonexx here! 

I see subscribers owo Thankyou guys!!

And i'm really sorry if my story didn't fill your expectations..

I'm still a newbie in writting..

So, i'll see you guys in the next chapter, yeah? 

Thankyou and see ya!