Is We're Meant To Be ?

Miracles in Different World

"Please let me go!!,"One boy screamed for help but no one not willing to help him.They just praying someone will go save him.One girl who works as promoter saw and willing to help him.She doesnt care about her life anymore because she lost her beloved family in airplane accident.Only she is safe because she was late went it.She comfort the guy first then start to think idea how to take him away.

 

“You girl!!,”the kidnapper stabbed knife on the girl from back.She feel like blood comes out from her body.She hugged the guy right the way.Maybe this is time for she leaving this world.The kidnapper runaway but the police arrived right time,so the kidnapper already arrested and going to jail.The guy take away the knife from her body.She cant breathe well.She holding the guys hand for a while where blood on it.

 

“You are safe now,”She put her left hand on his cheek and smiled.Then she closed her eyes forever.

 

Bo Reum’s POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly.I hope that I’m in heaven now but I still here in the incident place.I saw the guy cried while hugging my body.Why I still see this?Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

 

“Its not the right time for you leave,”one guy who sit on his motorcycle.He holding his phone while looking at me.

 

“Why?Dont just take me to heaven.I don’t want to stay here,”I’m curious about it.The guy introduced himself.

 

“I’m being responsible to take your life away but this is not right time for you leaving.I’m scheduler,”the guy said.

 

No one POV

 

The ambulance arrived.They want take this girl from him but he rejected it.He feel guilty for take the girl life away.

 

“Let me go with her,please,”the guy,Oh Sehun begging to them.One of them checked the girl’s pulse.He just sighed,its mean the girl already gone.Sehun can’t believe it.

 

“Please save her!!,”Sehun screamed.His tears fallen down on Bo Reum’s cheek.The scheduler and Bo Reum still there and watched it.

 

“He is the one of reason for you not leaving now,”the scheduler said.She trying to be close with them,no one see her.She looked at the guy.

 

“Don’t cry please.I’m sincere to protect you just now,”the scheduler stopped her word for while.He looked back to his phone,and the information about this guy comes out.

 

“Oh Sehun,he lost his family same like you.20 years old,”the scheduler said.She don’t want to know about the guy’s family.She already give up about her life.

 

“Why you tell me about it?,”She curious.The scheduler just sighed and started his motorcycle engine.

 

“Just stay with him,”The scheduler missing in 5 second.She don’t do anything,she just follow where he going.Sehun still at hospital waiting her family member comes.He doesn’t know she don’t have family member now.Suddenly the nurse comes and tell him something very important.

 

“Its already late now,better you doing funeral,”She said.He just accepted it and doing her funeral alone.After that day,he searching her family member.

 

“Aha I think she works in that building,”He thought.Finally he found the shop where she works before.Its because of the clothes that she wear.

 

“Are you the guy who being kidnapped here?,”One girl asked.She introduced herself as Choi Hanna.That time Bo Reum not being with him,she searched where the scheduler go.

 

“Yeah I am.Do you know this girl?,”He showed the picture when she already died.Hanna nooded as she know this girl.

 

“This is my friend,Han Bo Reum,”Hanna replied.He feel relieved now because he finally know who is she.

 

“Do you know where is her house?,”He asked.Hanna give Bo Reum’s home address.After that,Sehun go to her house.Its not bungalow but that’s just simple house,at least she can lived happy there.

 

In the house,there is not a lot of things.He found the old newspaper about airplane crashed.

 

“Is she lost her family member in this accident?,”he thought.They have same fated but its too bad,she going first before him.Suddenly there are sound in living room.He walked slowly go to the living room.One girl appeared with white dress.Actually he scared of ghost.

 

“Who is there?,”He asked.The girl turned back her body and looked at him.

 

“Bo Reum-shi?,”He know who is that girl.Thats Han Bo Reum but she already died .

 

“Yes Sehun-shi.Why you are here in my house?,”She said.She started walking slowly to him but he walked backward because he is afraid.

 

“I finding your family member,to tell them about you,but..”

 

A few hours ago,when she meet the scheduler.The scheduler told her everything whether she went back to this world or not.Sehun,that guy is her future love but because of the accident,that future she cant feel it.

 

“If miracle allowed both of you together,take care it well,”the scheduler said.Back to future,Bo Reum asked Sehun to go somewhere with her.

 

“Sehun-shi,lets go somewhere.My house is not good for you,”She smiled sweetly infront of him.He just agree it.She take  him very special place.

 

“Where we are now?,”He asked while looking around.She wished for holding his hand but she cant.Its probably because of miracles not allowed her.

 

“This is place for you.I use my money for living with my partner.Actually that day,I’m going to move that house but,”he cut her word.

 

“I shouldn’t call help that time.If not,you can live happily here with your boyfriend,”he feel guilty.He make someone life become bad because of him.

 

“I’m sincerely help you that time.I don’t have boyfriend,”she smiled infront of him.

 

“I thought you have boyfriend.You’re so pretty,Bo Reum.How could no one like you,”He surprised.She want tell the truth to him,so she sit on bench while waiting for sunset.He join her and sit beside her.

 

“Bo Reum-shi,are you okay?,”he asked.He know she is ghost but he wished for holding her hand,comforting her.The scheduler looking at them without they knowing.

 

“They wished for holding hand.Can we allowed them?,”The scheduler sent messages.Then he got replied.

 

“Let they knowing and loving each other,then we will allowed,maybe she will back to this world because of him,”.

 

“Sehun-shi,I wanna tell you something,”She doesn’t look at him because she don’t have confidence at all.

 

“About what?Just tell me,”He still looked at her.

 

“The scheduler said to me,that’s not right time for me to died.But I already died now.If I want back to this world,find the person who loves me this most.Where should I find it?I want have family likes others did.One more things,no one can see me,except you,Sehun-shi,”She started to cry.

 

“Don’t cry,Bo Reum-shi.You can love me if you want,”He smiled warmly to her.She trying to holding his hand but its not work.

 

“Its okay Bo Reum-shi.Its take time,I can wait it,”He trying to comfort her.After that day,Sehun never leave that place.They stayed in the place without anyone knowing.If anyone realized it,Sehun is crazy guy who talking alone,its probably because no one can see Bo Reum except Sehun.Day by day,the love feeling growth more and more.The scheduler keep checking what they doing.

 

“Reumie,why your body disappeared without you knowing?I really worry about it.Dont leave hunnie here,please,”He still cant touch her.They decided change nickname,so its will make more lovely.

 

“I don’t know hunnie,maybe its time for me leave forever,”she explained it.He cant accept it,the girl he loved will leave him again.

 

“If you want leave me,just go,”He cried and go away from that place,but she don’t want do it.She running to him,and trying to hugged him for stay.Suddenly,they are really hugged.Sehun stopped walking and holding her hand where on his waist.

 

“Are you hugged me?,”He curious.Is miracles allowed her back to this world?

 

“Yes hunnie,”she answered it.He turned back and put his hand on her cheek.He cant believe it.He can touch his girl that he loved so much.

 

“I love you  Han Bo Reum,”Finally he confessed his love.She want answered the confession.She put her right hand on his cheek while smiling.Suddenly,she is disappeared.

 

“DON’T LEAVE ME!!,”He screamed and crying in the same times.He don’t want losing her forever.He want her always beside him.Day by day,he waiting her but she still not appeared.The scheduler keep watching him.

 

“He truly love her.Please let her back to this world,”the scheduler sent message.He got message after 3 second.

 

“She will back,I promise”

 

“Sehun,please don’t give up.She will back,”the scheduler said but Sehun cant heard it.Sehun make decision to go back to his house.Everyday,he wished she will back to this world.He need to be patient while waiting.One day,he going to the building where she works before.

 

“I hope you will be back.Why you are not answering my confession?You don’t love me,don’t you?,”he said.

 

“Hunnie,sorry for make you waiting so long,”someone said.He turned back,he see Bo Reum with white short dress.

 

“Reummie!!,”He immediately running towards her and hug tightly.Since they can touch each other,so its mean she is back to this world because of him.

 

“I love you Oh Sehun.That time,I wanna say it but the scheduler took me away.He teach me how to back this world.I need to train myself for appear.Now im fully back to this world,”She confessed.They hugged each other.

 

“I know you will back,Reumie,”This is his first time kissed her since he can touch her now.They enjoyed the kiss.They decided to marry.They’re happy together until their last breath.

 

 

THE END.