Sunday

J u s t O n e D a y

                           

 

 

Sunday. Tomorrow is Sunday. The start of a new week. Also meaning the start of a new relationship. After what happened with Jin, surely he wouldn't plead his way back. Would he? It's been a week or so, since we have broken up. Well, not broken up. We are just taking a break from all these fights. We said we needed a week. But, I really don't know anymore. We haven't even talked or texted this whole week. I feel like I should be concerned. But for some reason, I just want to go and run and find him. I think I got over it, but did Jin get over it yet? I hope so...except, I don't know where he is.

Well that's a situation I am most definitely stuck in. Hopefully, I can get in touch with him, right? Turning on my phone, I look at my wallpaper. It's a selca of me and Jin. Sighing, I got to my contacts and even look at the nickname for his name on my wallpaper. Jinnie-oppa <3. Looking at this, gives me an overflow of mixed feelings of what has happened these past few weeks. I just want to get this pain over with, and just put all this pain behind. I texted:

Me: Jin-ah, this is too much. Can we meet up?

Jin: ...

Me: Please, don't reject it. I know you can be stubborn.

Jin: ...

Me: We'll go anywhere you want.

Me: What do you need?

Jin: GIve me one day.

Me: Excuse me

                                                                           

     

Really, at a time like now, Jin wants to call me. Hopefully it's to clear up the "one day thing."Whatever it is. I picked up the phone. "Yeoboseyo? Jin, right?" I asked with a bit annoyance in my tone. "Um, you are probably trying to figure out what I said, right? Well, let me give one day to you, so you will forgive me. Okay?" he softly responded with a pleading end. Oh, that melodious voice, something I missed. But, doesn't he know me as a forgiving person? Well, maybe I can have a bit of fun with this. I mean, why not right? Besides, it's a nice fresh start. "Eumm, arasso oppa. All right, I guess I should give you one day to please me. Tomorrow." He actually sounded pleased with a very glad and relieved tone, he responded chuckling, "Alrighty, I will pick you up tomorrow at 8 in the morning at your place and I will you drop you off at home at 10 tomorrow night.  Okay?" Wanting to put a bit of sass into my act, I responded with a sassy tone, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. But let's just see the best you can do. Ok, uh huh, yeah buh bye.

Was I bit rude at the end? He probably will know something is up soon. >////< I totally shouldn't have said that. Oh well. I guess I should get my clothes ready for tomorrow. But, as I look through my closet, I pretty much see a lot of random stuff. Like, well I am organized, but there is so much too choose from. On my left is all my pastel and girly clothes, but on my right is all my rocker, neon, and funky-cute clothes. Even shoes are hard to choose. On my right were combat boots with spiky converse,platforms, and heels. But on my left, were formal,pastel flats. I decided to go to the middle. A pair of classic black converse, regular skinny jeans, an oversized cardigan, and a white tee underneath. And my hair would be a simple ponytail.

As I was brushing my teeth to get ready to go to sleep, I looked next to me and my phone vibrated. It was a text from Jin:

Jin: Annyeong-i! I hope you are happy/have high expectations about tomorrow. *wink          

I smiled reading that, he really is that oblivious. As I smiled at that, I sent a :| emoticon. I can't say if I am sad or happy, so it's better to remain emtionless, right?

 

Waking up this morning, may be a really exciting thing. I quickly jittered out of bed. I was literally jumping and hopping all over while grabbing my clothes and heading to take a shower. When I was in the shower, I pondered about what we were going to do today. Maybe an amusement park? No, Jin wouldn't do that. Park? Nah, Jin's too awkward. Aquarium, maybe or like a zoo. Oh, who am I kidding? He is unpredictable. He once took me to a haunted house last year. His own members were monsters. After showering, and brushing my teeth I quickly changed. WIth light makeup, I rushed out the door with a messenger bag.

I checked the time, it was 7:45 am. So, I wasn't on time, but I am earlier than I usually am. Well, I'd usually be up five minutes beffore the designated time. I guess I am so jittery to the extent of waking up 15 minutes earlier than my usual time. He came and he was wearing this. He took my hand and asked, "How are you feeling, my Gongju~ Well, I hope you are feeling great and had anticipated this. Come on, I have a surprise for you." I was about to blush, beaing a klutz when controlling feelings. As we had climbed aboard his KIA SOUL. (I am not sponsored, I just like the car commercial) We had seen three stoaways: Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"Oppa, is this my surprise? I saw them yesterday, that's a lame surprise then." I grunted with slight disappointment. Except, the boys knew my sarcasm, and JIn, being hte awkward person he is, he frankly didn't get the joke. "Eh, but, um...I have another surprise too. It's even better than this." he said with a hurrying high-pitched voice. Not ony was I astonished by JIn's comeback, but his dongsaengs as well. Because Jin was too busy driving, I decided to talk to the boys a bit and whisper a few questions about Jin's habits lately.

"Eh, Jin-hyungie, he really did collapse onto our floor. Just like you said. He was so depressed, just after a few days ago, he tried to build his pride back up and the courage to make it up for you. And here we are today." Jimin-oppa said with a bit of satoori. I looked down in a moment of silence, thinking, "Wow, it wasn't just me. Jin, had suffered as well. I had cried for 3 days in depression. I feel sorry for him and me." I looked over to my left, Jin was really concentrating on his driving this time, or he was too absorbed into his thoughts or eavesdropping. I looked forward and saw he missed the light, yeah, absorbed into his own thoughts.

I looked behind seeing Taehyung-oppa and Jimin-oppa enjoying themselves while Jungkookie was staring out the window. I looked over to Jungkook and asked him cheerfully,"Eh, Jungkookie, why is my best friend looking so down? Don't just stare at the window. Enjoy life with your hyungs." He had his angelic smile, and softly replying, "Nah, I enjoy this isolation. It gives me a sense of being calm." I giggled at that, and then Jin chuckled, "What's so funny, Gongju?"  Trying to keep up my act, I responded soulessly, "Nothing. It was just something Jungkook said." He seemed pretty disappointed by my response so, I asked him if he wanted me to feed him his coffee. He nodded. During the stop light, I had fed it into his mouth and a bit dropped onto my finger. All of a sudden, Jin asks, "Did you wash your hands yet?" I nodded. Why would he need to know that?

Oh, the next thing I knew, he kissed my finger and up the coffee along with it. Sneaky, hmm. I will continue to play these games.  But, I heard creepy pre-teen giggling behind me, those boys were being immature. Oh well, they were just for being along the ride. You really can't blame these kids. As I looked over and began to talk to Jungkook some more, we got onto some topics he usually doesn't talk about. For example: we talked about his family, his grades, and other significant stuff such as that. It was strange talking about that. "Noona, well, I am actually older than you by two days, but whatever. Do you want me to tell you where we are going? I'll give you a hint." Jungkook had said with a delighted tone. A spark of hope to know where we were going flickered in my mind. Of course. I wanted to know. "Yeah. I'll do whatever it takes." Jungkook and a sudden devilish smirk, "Call me oppa. Jungkookie-oppa." I gawked at the fact he wants me to call him oppa.

MY ONE AND ONLY WEAKNESS. HE IS ONLY TWO DAYS OLDER. Besides, I am the mature one. But, if this is going to be just for today, I guess he even wants me to call him that for- "Call me oppa for the whole day." Jungkookie had said with a devious tone. Really? I knew him so well. I knew he was going to say that. Ugg, fine. "Arasso, Jungkookie-oppa. Where are we going? Hinteu-juseyo?" I said in the cutest voice anyone would cringe at. Instead, Jungkook smiled and patted my head in response with a pleasant hum. Everyone in the car heard me say Jungkookie-oppa and they were quite confused at notice.

"Eh, when did you start calling Jungkook that? That's strange. You're only supposed to call Jin-hyung, Jimin-hyung and I oppa. I mean you're older right?" Taehyung said in an explanatory tone. As I was about to say something, Jungkook said, "Nah, I was always older. I just called her noona 'cause it's fun. But I think I like oppa better." I muttered a "stfu" under my breath, but Jinnie had heard. "Yah, Gongjus never say bad things unless they're angry. Say sorry to Jungkook. Okay. I will tell you for sure then, for sure where we are going. Forget Jungkook's hint." he said in a stern but persuading voice. I nodded and had apologized to Jungkook. But Jungkook was no longer mad at me, but his hyung. "Hyung, I wanted to have fun. Maybe even throw her off a bit. We didn't have to straightforwardly tell her the destination."Jungkook had whined. I giggled. I asked Jin,"So where are we going? Some place nice? Romantic? Manly? Fun? Peaceful? Where will be going? Please tell me." He took Jungkook's idea but replaced the word. "Call me 'my wangja'. I liked Jungkook's idea so, I won't tell you unless you call me Wangja."

I sighed and had whispered softly, "Where are we going my wangja?" Everyone laughed their asses off. Well, that's comforting. So much for hanging out with boys. "Well, my gongju, we are going to go to the....nah, well, I guess I will keep my promise. We are going to go to the airport." Now, I am wondering, why the airport? Is there something special? I am not quite sure actually. I hope we have a good reason to go there. By the time I was boring myself, I fell asleep and we were there. HOLD UP. I woke up in another car. WTF AM I DOING IN ANOTHER CAR. AT THE AIRPORT. Oh well, I look over, Jin is sleeping on me and we are in a van. I see up front, in the front passenger seat, a familiar looking figure. OMFG. It's my older brother, how the hell did he get here?

"Ah, so you know your surprise. Well, how is this for a happy make-up day? Oh, and I am going to drop you off along with your Bangtan friends at the aquarium. I am going to go and catch up with some of my Korean friends." my brother had said cheerfully with a gleaming smile. Bangtan friends? I noticed most of BTS was here. Aww, how nice. But Jungkook wasn't here. Was it something I said? Earlier? Oh well, I hope he's fine at the very least. As it took a nice 26 mintes or so to get to the aquarium, I got to catch up with my brother. "No way, oppa. You got to meet the president? Did you like shake it or hug it out? All because of your scholarship?" I asked my brother with pondering eyes. He nodded as confident as any cocky brother would act like. 

Jin woke up at my chuckling from my brother's cockiness. "Ah, oppa. Did I wake you up sorry. You can snooze in a bit more or wake up 'cause we are almost at the aquarium." Instead, he nuzzled his face into my neck and wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah, just a little bit more. I am just a bit tired of dragging your body onto the van. You wanna talk to the guys?" he said with a groggy voice. I nodded. I looked behind and saw Suga and J-Hope sleeping but the other 3 were just blabbering away in whispers. I turned over and had whispered, "Hi Namjoonie-oppa. How are you?" He looked over and saw me and had a gummy smile.

"Great, you wanna talk with us? We're talking about what's better. Land animals versus Sea animals. And I think land animals for a great amount of reasons." He had his nerd on. I shook my head and pointed out the window showing that we had arrived. He had that, "Oh, I see. SO you don't want to talk. It' ok. Internally crying though." As I saw his gloom face, I chuckled. "Mianhe oppa. We just need to prepare to get off. Sorry." They nodded in agreement. In the parking lot, I noticed Jungkook with a bouquet. He had his usual sweet smile. I got off as soon as the car stopped and gave him a big hug. Because I was a centimeter shorter, in a way we could've looked like really close twins. If it weren't for our faces. 

Jin saw me and picked me up from Jungkook's grasp and twirled me around saying, "You're my princess. No one else's right?" He finished with a nuzzle on the nose. I nodded. I knew that today was going to be a great day, regardless who was with me. And I am glad Jin thought about giving another chance. Because it was worth it.                          

    Author's Note: 
       So, how was the oneshot? It's been awhile for Bangtan. But, here we are! Yay! Have any of you heard this song? It's catchy. But, this song, it is so friggin' catchy and cute. I hope you enjoyed this rendition of Jin's oneshot. I have put this in the order of age. So if you want the order, go check the foreword and I will put the links too. -_< *wink* Well, I am awkward. But, I really hope you had enjoyed reading this. And remember, you guys COMMENT, PM ME, WHATEVER. ENJOY LIFE. 

                                                                                         I LOVE YOU ALL! 
여러분 모두를 사랑합니다!