3 years

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

 

Kwon Yuri lives with her brother Kwon Jiyoung(18) and his friend Jung Yunho(18) since she was 15 years old. Yuri has always liked Jung Yunho. She would always stand beside him whenever they go out together and every time girls approached him, she would glare at them. She was protective of Yunho. She confessed to him a million times already but he would just smile at her confessions thinking it was cute. Jiyoung doesn’t really care about her lil crush on his best friend.

It has been 3 years living with them and Yuri was a bit annoyed on how messy they are. Her feelings towards Yunho decreases each day as he doesn’t give any responds to her confessions.

“Yah!!!! Wash your dishes.”Yuri shouted at the both of them who were playing the ps3.

None of them pay attention to her.

“Aishhhh…”She hissed and cleaned the dishes.

“I have no idea how I tolerate with you guys 3 years ago.”Yuri said.

“It’s because you like Yunho.”Jiyoung replied which made Yuri blush and ignore him.

“Does this mean you don’t like me anymore Yul??”Yunho asked.

Yuri just shook her head ignoring the both of them.

“Let me clean the dishes.”Yunho suddenly said and stood up.

“It’s okay. I’m about to finish anyway.”Yuri said as she placed the last plate on the stand.

Yunho was standing looking at Yuri.

“What??”She asked.

“Nothing.”He said as he gave her a smile.

“I’m going out with my friends tonight.”Yuri said.

“Who??”Yunho asked suddenly.

“Just some girls and guys…”She said quietly.

“Guys??”Yunho asked.

Yuri just nods her head and walk passes him.

“Jiyoung!!! Yuri is going out with some guys.”Yunho shouted which earn him a punch on his arm.

Jiyoung quickly stand up eyeing Yuri.

“Who??”He asked.

“Just a friend.”Yuri said trying to avoid her over protective brother.

“You’re still 18.”He said.

“You were 18 when you started dating.”She said.

“Just stick to Yunho so I don’t have to worry about you.”Jiyoung said.

“Yah Oppa!!!”Yuri whines while blushing as she saw Yunho looking at her.

“I need to socialize with my friends.”Yuri said.

“But you have us.”Jiyoung said while Yunho nods his head.

“You guys are like my close oppa that I like. I need to find a boyfriend too.”Yuri said.

When she said the word boyfriend, Yunho’s eyes widened without neither Yuri nor jiyoung notice. He doesn’t know what he feels right now. He quietly walks back to the sofa and continue playing the ps3.

“I have to get ready. I promise you I will be home before 11pm. Okay???”Yuri said.

“Fine…”Jiyoung said and went back to his ps3.

“Don’t worry Oppa.”Yuri said and went to her room.

Yunho kept quiet and continued playing the game.

“Aisshhh… She’s all grown up.”Jiyoung said as he shook his head.

“Don’t you think it’s time?”Jiyoung suddenly asked.

“Time for what?”Yunho asked, his eyes still glued onto the screen.

“Time for you to confess.”Jiyoung said with a chuckle.

“What are you talking about?”Yunho asked annoyed as he threw the cushion onto Jiyoung’s face.

“You think I don’t notice how you look at her.”Jiyoung said while laughing.

“Shut up!!!”He said.

“You have nothing to worry about. She likes you and you like her.”Jiyoung said.

“And I approve.”He added.

“Just play the game.”Yunho said.

“Fine. Suit yourself.”Jiyoung said.

After 2hrs, Yuri came out with a little black dress, her wavy hair flows down her shoulder.

“Yah!!! Why are you dressed like that?”Jiyoung asked.

Yunho closes his opened mouth and stare at the beautiful Yuri in front of him.

“Change!!!”Jiyoung shouted.

“Oppa!!!! I’m going out to a fancy restaurant.”Yuri whines with a pout.

Yunho can’t help but chuckle.

“Oppa!!! Convince Jiyoung oppa to let me go.”Yuri said as she held onto his arm.

Jiyoung could see that Yunho was blushing hard and chuckles slightly.

“Hmm… Just let her go Jiyoung.”Yunho said trying not to stutters.

“Thanks Oppa!!!”Yuri said and hugs him.

His face was in a deeper shade of red. Jiyoung was eyeing him teasingly.

“Fine. It’s because Yunho allows. If not, I wouldn’t let you go out.”He said.

“Thanks Oppa!!!”She said and gave a peck on Jiyoung’s cheek.

“Bye!!!! I’ll see you guys later.”Yuri said and went out of the apartment before they change their mind.

She sighs quietly and walks towards her car. One big reason why she wanted to socialize was because she wanted to forget all her feelings towards Yunho. It has been 3 years and he doesn’t even give her any hope on being together.

Yunho sat back on the sofa with his eyes staring into space. He has been like that ever since Yuri left the apartment. He doesn’t know why but there isn’t a right time for him to confess to her. He looks at his watch, it was 10.30pm. He was waiting for her while Jiyoung was taking a shower in his room.

“Before 11pm??”He said.

Suddenly the door opens and in comes Yuri looking the same as before.

“Hye Oppa!!!”Yuri said as she walks towards the kitchen to get some water.

“Where did you go?”He asked as he walks towards her.

“Just some restaurant and noraebang."Yuri said casually.

“Ohhh…”He said and just stare at Yuri.

“What’s wrong Oppa?”Yuri asked.

“Nothing…”He said and walks back towards the living room.

“I feel stupid.”He thought.

“Why can’t I just tell her?”He thought again.

He was too deep in his thought that he didn’t notice Yuri sitting next to him.

“Oppa!!!!”Yuri said waving her hands.

“Why are you staring into space?”Yuri asked.

“You like someone right…”Yuri teased and made him blush.

“OMG!!!! You do!!!”Yuri said trying to hide her real feelings.

“Who???”Yuri asked looking at Yunho.

Yunho was avoiding her gaze.

“I don’t.”He said standing up which surprised Yuri.

“Oppa… if you don’t want to tell me, its fine. You don’t need to lie.”Yuri said as she takes her things and went into her room.

“It’s you.”He said quietly.

Yunho plops down the sofa trying to calm him down. Her beautiful brown eyes were so mesmerizing that he wanted to look at it day and night.

“What’s wrong with you?”Jiyoung asked.

“Nothing.”He said.

Yuri went into her room with tears in her eyes. She knows that it was stupid of her to cry but Yunho has been her crush for 3 years. Now that he likes someone, she knew she has no chance.

“Be strong Yuri. There are more guys out there.”Yuri said as she wipes her tears off.

She lies on her bed and stare into space as she looks at the ceiling.

“Maybe I should agree on the date with Seunghyun.”Yuri thought.

Soon after, she drifts off to sleep.

For the past week, Yunho notice Yuri avoiding but was not sure whether Yuri was really avoiding him or it was just in his head.

“Yul!!!”He calls when she enters the apartment.

“Yea??”Yuri said looking at him.

“I haven’t seen you for days.”He said.

“That is such a lie oppa.”Yuri said chuckling.

“We saw each other yesterday.”She replied as she sat next to him on the sofa.

“Did you just get back from work?”Yuri asked as he was still in his work clothes.

“Yea. I’m so tired.”He whines like a child.

“So childish.”Yuri said while laughing.

“Can you make oppa dinner??”He asked looking at Yuri.

“Yah!!!! I’m tired too.”Yuri said throwing the cushion on him.

“Please!!!”He pleads with a pout.

“Seriously Oppa… That pout won’t work on me.”Yuri said.

“You use to love my pout.”He said while pinching her cheeks.

“That was a long time ago.”Yuri said as she stands up.

“You don’t like it now??”He asked eyeing Yuri.

“You’re old now.”She said while laughing.

“Yah Kwon Yul!!!”He shouted as he ran after Yuri who was trying to avoid him.

“You better come here.”He said chasing after her towards the kitchen.

He caught on her waist and drags her towards the living room. She was laughing when Yunho tickles her on her waist.

 “What did you say??”Yunho asked.

“Oppa!!! You’re not old. You’re young like me.”She said still laughing.

“What are you lovey dovey couple doing here??”Jiyoung asked which stopped the both of them.

Both of them were as red as a tomato.

“Yuri called me old.”Yunho said and earn a chuckle from Jiyoung.

“I’m going in my room.”She said and quickly locked her door.

She leaned on her door and took a big sigh.

“Stop beating so fast.”Yuri said quietly to her heart.

Yunho stood quietly outside with a teasing Jiyoung.

“What were you doing with her?”Jiyoung said as he places his bag on the sofa.

“I don’t know when to tell her.”Yunho said and sigh.

“Just tell her now.”Jiyoung said.

“NO!!!!!”He shouted which causes Yuri to open her door.

“What’s wrong???”Yuri asked looking at the both of them.

“Yunho has something to tell you.”Jiyoung said with a smirk and went into his room.

“What’s wrong oppa?”Yuri asked.

Yunho was nervous as hell.

“I…”He said.

“What’s wrong?”Yuri asked.

“I like you.”He said with his head down.

Yuri was utterly shocked. She thought she heard wrongly.

“What did you say oppa?”Yuri asked.

He took a big sigh and looks at her.

“I like you. I’ve liked you ever since you moved in here.”He said quietly the last part.

Yuri didn’t know what to say. Yunho was still looking at her expecting a smile from her face but there were none.

“It’s okay if you don’t like me. I notice that you keep avoiding me these days.”He said disappointed.

He turned around feeling like his heart shatters. Yuri stood there in shocked speechless.

“Oppa… You know that I like you right.”She said which made him turn.

“But you’ve been avoiding me the past week.”He said.

“Because you said you like someone.”She replied shyly.

“You’re so cute Kwon Yuri.”He said as he approaches her.

“You’re so cute Kwon Yuri.”Jiyoung imitate Yunho and made Yunho as red as tomato.

“Oppa… Why do you have to ruin our moment?”Yuri said angrily as she threw the cushion towards Jiyoung.

“You should thank me that he confessed.”He said proudly.

“It’s true.”Yunho said as he pulls Yuri towards him.

“Puke!!!!”Jiyoung shouted as he watches them being lovey dovey.

“Get out of my sight!!!!”He shouted which made them laugh.

Yuri went to the kitchen with Yunho tagging behind her.

“I shouldn’t have made you confess. Now, I have to see both of you every day.”Jiyoung whines as he went back to his room.

“Ignore him.”Yunho said as he stares at Yuri lovingly.

“What are you looking at?”Yuri asked.

“Can’t I look at my girlfriend?”He asked.

“Who say’s I’m your girlfriend?”Yuri asked as she took some kimchi out of the fridge.

“Yul!!!”He whines as he stomps his feet.

“I just said I like you. It didn’t mean I’m your girlfriend.”She replied as she ate some of the kimchi.

He walked closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. He places his head on her shoulders and kisses her cheeks.

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?”He asked.

“Uhmmm…”She said pretending to think.

“Kwon Yuri!!!!”He said in an angry tone.

“Awww… I was just teasing you because you made me wait for 3 years.”She said while pouting and Yunho didn’t miss and kissed her lips.

“You’re so cute.”He said as he looks at her munching on more kimchi.

“I know. You know a lot of guys like me.”Yuri said and Yunho turns her around to face him.

“And???”He asked looking into her eyes.

“Of course I rejected them. Don’t worry and yes to the answer before.”She said while smiling and turning back to her kimchi.

“Are you really that hungry? That you would ignore your boyfriend for kimchi?”He asked while pouting.

Yuri kiss his pouty lips which made him smile and walk pass him towards the tv area.

“Why are you acting like we’re not a couple?”He asked as he followed behind her like a puppy.

“Oppa… You are just so cute!!!! Come here my boyfriend.”She said asking him to sit beside her on the sofa.

Yuri leans on his chest and held his hand.

“Happy??”Yuri asked and Yunho nods his head.

“I love you.”He said.

“I love you too.”She replied and watch the tv while Yunho watches her.

Yunho fell for Yuri when they met for the first time but Jiyoung kept saying that Yuri is too young to have a boyfriend and made him wait for 3 years till she’s 18. It was hard for him to resist from confessing because Yuri confess to him whenever there are opportunities and it hurt him to ignore it. He knew it was a risk to make her wait but it proves that Yuri’s love for him is strong because it never changed.