I still love you

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

 

Hello readers... I'm currently having my eid celebration... So, I will be busy and wont update anytime soon since I havent wrote the next one shot. I wrote this one shot one week ago... I hope you like it!!! :D Thanks for reading and subscribing... I would be glad if you comment... hehehe...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwon Yuri and Jung Yunho were in love during high school but as High school ends, Yuri’s parent asked her to continue her studies in US due to her excellent academics result. It was difficult for her to leave Korea because the guy he loves has to stay in Korea to take over his father’s business. Both of them were devastated and miserable. They promised to always contact each other but as time goes by, they were busy with their own lives until they no longer keep in touch. What happens when Yuri finished her studies and return to Korea? Does she still have feelings for him? Does he still have feelings for her? Have both of them changed???

4 years later after Yuri left Korea,

 “I’m glad I’m back. It has been 4 years.”Yuri said as she went out of the automatic door with her mom by her side and her dad pushing the trolley filled with luggage.

“The airport seems bigger.”Yuri said as she looked around her surroundings.

She was wearing a floral summer dress pass her knees and wedges since it was summer.

“We told you remember. They renovate some part of the airport.”Her mom said.

Yuri thought for a while.

“I guess so…”She said unsurely.

“Mr.Kwon.”Someone said and takes the trolley.

“Who is he?”Yuri asked.

“Our new driver.”Mrs.Kwon replied and dragged Yuri with her towards their car.

Guys who passed by Yuri looks at her; stunned by her beauty.

“Look at the guys there.”Mrs.Kwon said.

“They’re staring at you.”Yuri said cheekily.

“I wish.”She replied and both of them laugh.

Yuri fell asleep during the drive to her house. She was really tired. After one hour, they finally arrived and Yuri opens her eyes to see her house still the same. The beautiful fountain near the entrance door, the big lawn in front of their house was still there.

“I’M HOME!!!!!!”Yuri shouted and jumped out of the car in joy.

Her parents look at her and smiles. She was still the same Kwon Yuri they know.

She ran inside due to excitement and find the house changed. She stopped dead on her track and looks around.

During those 4 years, she didn’t go back to Korea. She either worked as an intern at a company or went on a trip around US with her parents.

“Surprise!!!!!”Her parents shouted from the door.

“It’s so modern-ish… I like it.”Yuri said as she looks around the room.

There were still precious pictures of them but with new frames.

“Why didn’t you guys tell me?”Yuri asked turning towards her parents.

“Your mum wanted to surprise you.”Mr.Kwon replied.

“Wait a minute. Don’t tell me you changed my room too.”Yuri said as she dashes to the stairs and went to her room before her parents could say anything.

She took a deep breath and opened her room. It was still the same and she sighed in relief.

“Thanks for not changing my room.”Yuri shouted and went in her room.

Everything was where she last placed them; her TV, her bed, her desk, her closet, her bookshelf. She smiled and dropped onto her bed.

“I’m back…”She said quietly and stares at the ceiling.

“Yuri…”Her mom calls as she knocks on the door.

“Come in mom.”She said as she got up.

“It’s lunch now. Do you want to eat here or out?”Her mom asked.

“I would prefer eating at home.”Yuri said while smiling.

“I’ll cook your favourite Kimchi stew.”Her mom replied and went out of her room smiling.

“Kwon Yuri… your dad and I are so proud of you. You grew up beautifully.”Mrs.Kwon said quietly as she went towards the kitchen.

Mr.Kwon was arranging the luggage to get carried up by their butler.

“Both of these luggages are Yuri’s. You can carry it to her.”Mr.Kwon instruct to one of the butler.

He carried it upstairs to Yuri’s room and knocked on her door.

“Miss… Your luggage is here.”He said knocking on her door.

“Come in.”Yuri said as she went to her toilet to change.

She changed to a simple tee and short pants that was in her drawer.

“It still fits.”Yuri said while chuckling and went out. She looks around to find her luggage in her walking closet.

“I should arrange my stuff.”Yuri said as she opens her luggage.

As she was arranging her clothes, she opens the last drawer and saw a small red box.

 

 

“What would you like to order?”A waitress asked.

“I want you.”He said.

“Hyung… Seriously????”Changmin said.

Yunho pushed him and continued talking to the waitress. The waitress was of course falling for his charm.

“Can I have your number?”Yunho asked and the waitress willingly wrote it down on a tissue.

“I’ll call you soon. And I’ll have a soda.”He said and winks at her.

The waitress then went away.

“Hey… I’m here.”Changmin shouted and made her turn.

“Soda for me too.”He said and the waitress went away.

“When will you finally settle down??”Changmin asked.

“I’m still young and there are many hotter girls that I haven’t met.”He said slyly.

Changmin just shook his head and sighed.

Changmin has been with Yunho since they were little. He knows what happened in Yunho’s life and vice versa. He has been in a relationship with Jessica for 2 years and they are going stronger than ever. How he met Jessica??? Jessica went to school with them but they were only friends until 2 years ago, he confessed to liking her and to his surprised she likes him as well.

“How many numbers did you get today???”Changmin asked.

“5.”He replied coolly.

“I’m going to meet up with Jessica soon.”Changmin said.

“Yea… Go ahead. I have my eyes on another one.”He said as his eyes went towards the woman.

“Stop it already. Sheesh… Just grow up will you.”Changmin said annoyed.

“I only live once.”Yunho said getting up.

“I’m leaving.”Changmin said and got up as well.

“Hey there y.”He said as he sat on the empty chair in front of the woman.

“Hye…”She replied shyly.

“You’re so pretty.”He said while smirking.

“Thank you.”She said and smiled.

“Can I have your number?”He asked and without hesitation, the woman wrote it down on a paper.

“Thanks.”He said and winks at her.

He left the restaurant and left money on their table. He drove back to his office since lunch hour is over.

“I got 6 numbers in an hour and a half. An improvement.”He said while smirking.

He walked into his office and sat down on his chair. He opened the bottom drawer and threw the paper inside. The drawer is filled with papers with someone’s number. He took a deep sigh and closed his eyes. He then opened the first drawer and looked at the small red box.

 

 

Yuri looks at the small red box and was about to take it when her mom calls her. She shook her head and closes the drawer. She then went down to the kitchen.

“I’m hungry…”She said as she ran to sit next to her dad.

Her dad looks at her and smiles. Their lunch was filled with talks and laughter from each one of them.

“Are you ready for work?”Mr.Kwon asked.

“Of course I am.”Yuri replied.

“You’ll be the head of the business section in my company.”He said.

“Head??? N-Noooo…”Yuri said.

“Why???Mr.Kwon asked.

“I want to work as a normal worker at my level and work my way up by myself.”She said.

Both of her parents looked at her proudly.

“Can I???”Yuri asked.

“Sure.”He replied.

He can’t say no to his down to earth daughter. After finished with her lunch, she went back to organize her clothes but she never went back to the last drawer. She just left it. After finished organizing, she sat on her bed thinking on what to do. So, she decided to go out for some fresh air. She went out of her driveway and into the neighbourhood. She was wearing her black loose hoodie on her tee and wore sneakers with her headset on. While listening to music, she walks around the neighbor looking around to see if there were any changes. She was walking along the walkway passing by people. When she saw an old lady carrying a box of vegetables, she recognized who she is.

“Aunt Kim!!!!”Yuri shouted and ran towards her.

The lady turns and looked at Yuri confused.

“It’s me. Kwon Yuri.”She said while smiling.

“Yul…”The lady said and place the box of vegetables down.

“Yes… I miss you.”Yuri said and hugs her.

“I miss you too.”She said and a tear drop.

“Where have you been all these 4 years?”Mrs.Kim asked as she wipes her tears.

“I was studying but I’m back.”She said.

“Let me help you carry this to your store.”Yuri said as she carried it and walked beside her.

“It’s still the same store right.”Yuri said.

Mrs.Kim just nods her head with a smile.

“I came back because I finished my studies in US. I’m going to work at my dad’s company.”Yuri said.

“You grew up beautifully.”She said and made Yuri to chuckle.

“Thank you.”Yuri said.

After 5 minutes walking, they finally arrived at the store which was near to Yuri’s old school. Yuri would always go to the store before and after school to buy some snacks. It was a habit of Yuri and made Yuri so close to the owners of the store. They treat her like their own daughter.

“I’m going to go to the school for a while.”Yuri said.

“Go ahead. Come back here if you’re going home.”She said.

“I will.”Yuri said and crossed the road to her old school.

She walked pass the gates and into the empty field. She walks around it and went to the entrance of the building. As she was about to enter, she saw a board filled with student’s achievements and she saw her face on it. She smiled upon looking at her. Back then her hair was black and straight like a good student. Now, her hair is dark brown with a blonde highlight and wavy. She looks at the entrance.

“Is it okay to dress like this?”Yuri asked as she looks at her short pants.

“I’ll come back next time.”She said and turns around.

As she was about to take a step, she heard someone calls her.

“Kwon Yuri???”The person asked with an unsure tone.

Yuri turns to find an icy girl looking at her.

“Sica???”Yuri asked.

“You remembered me.”She said happily but then frowns.

“Why did you stop contacting me?”She asked angrily.

“I’m sorry. I‘m really sorry.”Yuri said.

“Explain.”Sica said sternly.

“Can’t I at least have a welcome hug?”Yuri asked.

“of course you can.”She said and hugs Yuri straight away.

Both of them jumped in joy and hugged each other tightly.

“I miss you so much.”Yuri said.

Both of them were best friend since middle school. They are like glue. When one wants to go to the toilet, the other one follows. They were more like sisters. When Sica heard that Yuri had to go to US, she was sad that she didn’t eat for weeks. When Yuri stopped contacting her, she was really angry but she knew there must be a reason for her doings.

“I miss you too. Explain.”She said.

“I feel like I’m in your way of making new friends.”Yuri said while pouting.

“Yul!!!! You are so not. Ever since we were in middle school, I don’t make friends with other people was because I’m satisfied just having you with me.”She said and made Yuri let out a tear.

“But I feel like it’s because of me you’re not making friends. After a year, I wanted to contact you but I feel bad for not contacting you before and it leads to not contacting you for 4 years straight.”Yuri said.

“Why would you think like that???”Sica said letting a few drop of tears.

Both of them were hugging each other tightly and crying. A few mins after, both of them sat at a bench where they used to sit.

“Where do you work?”Yuri asked.

“I work here. Like I said. Remember??”She replied.

“I remember perfectly.”Yuri said with a smile.

“What about you smarty pants???”Sica asked.

“I’ve graduated and got my Master.”She said with a smile.

“I knew you could do it.”Sica said.

“Work???”She asked.

“I’m working at my dad’s.”Yuri said.

“Like what you said when we were in high school.”Sica said.

Jessica wanted to ask Yuri about Yunho but decided not to.

“I’m so happy right now. We can hang out like old times.”Yuri said happily.

“Like old times.”Jessica said as she pulls Yuri to the street.

“Don’t you have class???”Yuri asked.

“No… It’s 3 already Yul.”Sica said.

“Time goes by really fast.”Yuri said.

“Shopping!!!!!”Jessica literally shouted.

“Your dolphin scream is still the same.”Yuri said while chuckling.

As both of them enter a shopping mall, eyes were on Yuri.

“Look at all the guys looking at you. You’re getting too pretty and y Kwon Yuri.”Jessica said.

“y??? N-No…”Yuri said shaking her head.

“You admit being pretty.”Jessica said while chuckling.

“Yea…”Yuri admits and made Jessica to hit her.

“Did you tell anyone that you’re in Korea???”She asked hinting Yuri about Yunho.

“The only one knows now is you, my family and Aunt Kim.”Yuri said.

Jessica really wants to know to what happened between Yunho and Yuri but she doesn’t want to spend a sulky day with her long time best friend whom she just met after 4 years.

“I want ice cream.”Yuri said.

“Strawberry cheesecake???”Sica asked.

Yuri gave her a smirk.

“Double chocolate???”Yuri asked.

“Let’s go!!!!”Sica said pulling Yuri with her.

Both of them sat while eating their ice cream. Yuri had strawberry cheesecake while Sica had double chcocolate.

“So…”Yuri said feeling nervous.

“How are the others???”Yuri asked.

“The others???”Jessica asked knowing who Yuri is talking about but wanted Yuri to say his name.

“You know… the others…”Yuri said.

“Who???”Sica teased.

“Seriously…”Yuri said annoyed and Jessica chuckles.

“Well… I’m dating Changmin.”She said.

“Finally…”Yuri said and laughs.

“Yah!!!!”She said.

“You’ve been in love with him since forever.”Yuri said.

“Yunho…”Jessica said and wanted to see Yuri’s reaction but her face shows no reaction whatsoever.

“Yes… What about him???”Yuri said trying to not care.

“Well…”Jessica hesitantly said.

“You can tell me. I’m fine.”Yuri said smiling.

“He’s a player.”Sica said.

Yuri’s heart dropped but she remained calm.

“Oh… How many is he dating right now?”Yuri said faking a smile.

“Who he’s dating I’m not sure but he gets woman’s number all the time. Changmin told me he got 6 numbers in half an hour.”She said.

Yuri just smile and kept quiet.

“We should go shopping after this!!!!”Yuri said happily.

Jessica who was a shopaholic jumped out of her seat and quickly asked Yuri to join her.

 

 

He looked at the red box and was reaching for it when someone knocks on his door.

“Come in.”He said and closed the drawer.

“Mr.Yunho, Your dad call.”His secretary said.

“I’ll be right up.”He said as he lean back on his chair.

He took a deep breath and stands up.

After having a meeting with his dad regarding their business, Yunho decided to finish work after that. He wasn’t in the mood to go back to his office. He was driving his car back to his house and stopped on the side of the road when he saw Mrs.Kim.

“Hye Aunt Kim.”He said while rolling down his window.

“Hello Yunho-shi…”She said waving her hand.

“Did you meet her?”She asked.

“Meet who???”Yunho asked confused.

“Meet Yul.”She replied.

When he heard her name, his heart literally skipped a beat.

“Yuri???”Yunho asked.

 “Yes… She just came back from US today. I saw her just now. She has become more beautiful.”She said and it made Yunho’s heart to beat faster.

“Thanks Auntie.”He said and left.

“Is it really Yuri??? She’s back. She’s finally back but she hurt me so badly.”Yunho said as he thought about her.

“I need to stop this. After 4 years… She didn’t even tell me that she’s coming back. No calls, no emails...”He said and parked his car at the side of the road.

He called Changmin and told him to bring Jessica to their favorite café. He drove towards the café and sat near the window. After a few minutes, in came Changmin.

“Where’s Sica?”Yunho asked.

“She will be a bit late.”He replied.

After about 10 minutes, Jessica went in and sat next to Changmin. The three of them were drinking Americano like always.

“I heard from Aunt Kim that Yuri is back.”Yunho said showing no emotion in his face.

Changmin who was drinking spits out his drink. Jessica however was not responding.

“Sica!!!! Do you know??? Did she tell you???”Yunho asked.

“NO!!!!”Sica shouted afraid of Yunho’s angry stare.

“I saw her just now at our High school.”She said.

“It really is her.”Yunho thought.

“You saw her??”Changmin asked.

“I was walking out of the office room when I saw someone standing at the entrance door. The woman didn’t push the door; instead, she just turns around. When I look clearly, I thought it was Yuri. So, I went out and call her name. It was Yuri.”Sica said.

“Then???”Changmin asked.

“We talked. She says she’s sorry.”Sica said.

“How does she look???”Changmin asked.

“She’s getting prettier and y. When we went to the mall, all eyes were on her.”Sica said and it made Yunho to stop drinking.

“You went to the mall with her???”Yunho asked.

“Yea… She apologized and told me her reason. I kind of feel bad myself and I miss her so much.”Jessica said while smiling.

“I miss her too…”He thought.

“How can you forgive her easily???”Yunho asked angrily.

“If you knew her reason, you would accept her apology too.”Sica said giving him her icy glare.

“What’s her reason???”Yunho asked.

“I can’t say.”Sica replied.

*Flashback*

As they went shopping together, Sica decided to ask Yuri about Yunho.

“The reason why you stopped contacting Yunho is because you also think that you’re in the way of him from being in a relationship??”Sica asked which made Yuri to stop looking through the racks.

Yuri looks at Sica surprised by her question but smile.

“You sure are my best friend. Yea… But don’t tell him.”Yuri said.

“Why???”Sica asked.

“Just don’t.”Yuri said.

“I promise.”She replied.

“He won’t be asking anyway. He’s got many girls around his fingers.”She said while chuckling.

She was laughing outside but deep inside, she was sad.

“Aren’t you going to meet up with him???”Sica asked.

“I don’t think he would want to.”Yuri said.

“Why would you think that???”Sica asked.

“Duh… He’s not understanding like you Ms.Jung Jessica.”Yuri said.

“Awwww… I’m happy my bestie is finally back!!!! I’ve waited 4 long years.”She said.

“You seriously don’t have any other Besties????”Yuri asked.

“I have friends.”She said.

*End of flashback*

“Tell me!!!”Yunho said glaring at Jessica.

“Glare all you want. I promised her already. I don’t break promise.”She said as she sips her drink.

Yunho looks at her unsatisfied and went out. He left some cash on the table.

“Yah!!! He’s angry.”Changmin said.

“I just want them to solve their problems on their own.”Sica said.

“I know deep inside that both of them still have feelings for each other.”She added.

“Yuri still likes him???”Changmin asked.

“I think so.”She said.

“Think is not the same as know.”Changmin said as he wraps his arm around her waist.

“I can read their minds.”She chuckles.

Yunho went back to his car and drove home passing by Yuri’s house. He shook his head and went straight home. He wants to see her but a part of him tells him not to because he’s afraid all his feelings for her will come crawling back.

“You have to be strong Jung Yunho. Yuri is nothing to you anymore. Forget about her.”Yunho said and turn his car engine off.

The next day, he woke up with eye bags under his eyes.

“Damn it.”He cursed as he looks at the mirror.

He took his sunglasses and went straight out without having breakfast. He went to a nearby café and ate there. He wasn’t in the mood to talk to anybody that morning. The waitress who Yunho always flirt with went towards him with a smile.

“What can I get you??”She asked smiling but he wasn’t looking at her.

He was looking outside deep in thoughts.

“I want one Americano and a chicken sandwich.”He said; his eyes still looking outside.

The waitress was getting annoyed but decided not to disturb him. As he was looking through the window, he saw someone who looks like Yuri passing by the café. He ran out of the café and grabbed the woman’s hand. When the woman turns, she was surprised to see a fine looking man but Yunho quickly let her hand go and went back to the café.

“Snap out of it!!!!”Yunho said.

“She’s not worth your time.”He said.

As he went inside, a couple of woman was looking at him and he gave them a wink. He approached them like always and asked for their numbers. They, as always, give without hesitation. During that one hour, he got 5 numbers.

“I’ve got to go to work ladies.”He said and gave them a wink.

The woman giggles like a bunch of teenagers. He walked back to his car and as he was about to enter, he saw a woman wearing a yellow floral dress on the other side of the road carrying a flower smiling at the shop owners as she walk pass.

“It can’t be her.”Yunho said and drove to work.

 

 

Yuri was still jetlagged but she promised Aunt Kim that she would help out in the morning this week before she starts working. She lazily got up and wore a floral dress that passes to her knees with flats. She ate some breakfast with her parents and went out after finish eating. As she walks around the neighborhood, she greets them with a smile. A guy working at a flower shop gave her a flower he was holding and Yuri accepts it gladly.

“Thank you.”She said and bows her head.

After a few minutes, she finally arrived at Aunt Kim’s shop.

“Auntie!!!”Yuri said and went into the shop.

“Morning Yuri-ah…”She welcomed her with a hug.

Yuri helped her with the groceries people ordered and got them ready. It wasn’t really tiring since she used to do it when she was in high school. She smiled at the thought when she first came to work here. She had lunch there with Aunt Kim and his husband. Both of them were still healthy and happy. Their business remains constant. They still have their regular customer.

After finished having their lunch, Yuri was about to leave the shop when there was another phone call. She looked at what Aunt Kim wrote and there was a whole list of stuff. She decided to put her bag down and helped her find the groceries.

“You can go home.”Aunt Kim said.

“It’s okay. I’ll help.”Yuri said as she took the list and a trolley.

She started taking things out from the shelves. Since there were a lot of things, it took her about 1 hour to get it done. It was about 3.30 when all the things have been gathered and calculated.

“That is a lot.”Yuri said.

“They always buy their groceries here. You know them.”Aunt Kim said.

“Ahhh…”Yuri said.

“Their maid always come and takes the groceries.”Aunt Kim said as she double checked the groceries again.

Yuri saw that Aunt Kim was yawning. Her husband was already sleeping at the back room.

“Why don’t you take a short nap auntie??”Yuri asked.

“It’s okay.”She replied.

“No… You go take a nap. I’ll take care of the store.”She said while smiling.

“Alright then… I’ll wake up in an hour. The only grocery left is this one. The maid will probably take it.”She said as she went to the back.

Yuri was sitting at the cashier while reading a book. After 30 minutes passed, she heard someone calling Aunt Kim.

“That must be it.”She said and pushed the trolley out.

She was counting how many plastic bags there were to make sure it was right. As she pushed her trolley towards the car, she looks up to find Jung Yunho staring at her. Both of them stare at each other for a minute and Yuri gave a smile.

“Let’s be friendly.”Yuri thought and smile.

“Hye Yunho-shi…”Yuri said and bow.

He just looks at her without saying a word. Yuri felt uncomfortable with him looking at her.

“Uhmmm… Are you here to pick your groceries up?”She asked trying to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

“Y-Yea…”He finally replied.

He got down and opened the door at the back. As Yuri was about to carry the bags, Yunho stopped her.

“It’s okay. I’ll carry it.”He said.

“I can carry it you know. I’m not weak.”She said while giving a chuckle and he smiles.

“How are you?”She asked as they load his car with the groceries.

“I’m fine.”He replied.

“We should meet up with the others. I haven’t seen Changmin. I miss him.”She said.

“And you don’t miss me???”He thought.

“Yea… We should.”He said as he carried the last bag.

After loading all the groceries, he watches her going back in to the shop.

 “Why do you act like nothing happened???”He asked feeling disappointed.

“Why do I feel like you didn’t miss me??”He thought as he went into his car.

Yuri was holding onto her chest when she goes into the shop. She took a deep breath and fell to the floor.

“You did it Kwon Yuri. That wasn’t hard.”She said and closed her eyes.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she thought about him.

“He’s different now. He’s not the Yunho you know 4 years ago.”She said as she got up to take her bag.

She went to the back room to check on Mrs.Kim. She was wide awake.

“I’ll get going.”Yuri said as she went out of the back room.

She decided to take a walk around her old high school. As she wanders around the large field, she went to a specific tree and stands at the back. She looked at the tree and still can see Y+Y= <3 carved on the tree.

*Flashback*

“Oppa… Do you want to see me?”Yuri asked as she approached a nervous Yunho who was standing near the tree.

“Y-Yea…”He stutters.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?”She asked worriedly.

“Why are you always worried about me?”He asked which surprised Yuri.

“Huh???”Yuri asked confused.

“Do you like me?”He asked straight forwardly which made Yuri’s cheek to turn pink.

“Of course I like you. You’re one of my closest oppa.”She said trying to change the meaning of his question.

He was a bit frustrated by her answer.

“Do you love me?”He asked.

Yuri looked at him widened eyes not knowing what to answer.

“Do you?? Because I do.”He said and kisses her lips.

Yuri stood there frozen. A mixed feelings of happy and guilt filled her heart. She broke the kiss.

“I can’t. A lot of our classmates like you.”She said and turns around.

Yunho grabbed her arm from going.

“One reason why I love you is because you’re nice but one thing that turns me off is that you’re too nice.”He said.

“If I turn you off, then you shouldn’t love me.”She said angrily.

“That is the only thing that turns me off but there are millions of other things that made me love you.”He said hugging her.

Yuri can’t help but smile.

“I was in love with you the first time I saw you.”He said.

“Really???”Yuri asked teasing him.

“Yes…”He said.

“Then, why were you so cold towards me when we first met?”Yuri asked.

“Because I’m shy.”He said.

“Shy??? Are you sure???’Yuri asked.

“Yah Yul!!! Just accept my heart!!!”He whines.

“Uhmmmm…”Yuri said pretending to think.

“Yah!!!!”He pouted.

Yuri pinched his cheeks and kisses him.

“I love you too.”She said.

Yunho tightened his arm around her waist. Both of them sat down near the tree talking about each other. That day, they skipped classes and stayed at the tree. When the last bell rang, both of them stands up. Yunho took a cutter from his pencil case and wrote “Y+Y= <3”

“This will remind us our love for each other will remain forever.”He said.

*End of flashback*

Yuri touched the carved wood. She sighed quietly and left.

It was a Saturday, Yuri made plans with Jessica to spend the whole day together to catch up on things. She was wearing skinny jeans with a plain white v neck short sleeves and a red blazer. As she walked into the mall to meet up with Jessica, guys whistle at her but she ignores them.

“I wonder where she is.”Yuri said as she tried looking around.

Jessica was about to leave her house when she heard knocking on her door. She opens to find Changmin and Yunho standing.

“What are you guys doing here?”Jessica asked.

“I didn’t tell them about meeting Yuri.”She thought.

“We wanted to hang out.”Yunho said.

“I can’t.”She replied as she pushed them out and locked the door.

“Why???”Yunho asked.

“I’m going shopping with a friend.”She said.

“Introduce her to me.”Yunho said while smirking.

“You want to meet her???”She asked.

“I can’t wait to see your reaction.”Jessica thought evilly.

“Of course…”He said as he places his arm on Changmin’s shoulder.

“You will love her.”She said.

“I’ll drive Sica. Just meet us at the mall Yunho.”Changmin said.

“Alright…”Yunho replied and went to his car.

They parked next to each other and went to the mall. Jessica was busy trying to look for Yuri pulling Changmin with her as they walk. Yunho however stopped walking when he saw a bunch of woman in their early 20’s wearing short shorts whispering among themselves and looking at him. He approached them and gave them his killer smile.

“Hello there…”He said nodding his head.

“Hye…”All of them replied in unison.

Jessica was looking at the back and saw Yunho flirting.

“When will he stop???”She asked Changmin.

“I can’t answer that.”He replied.

“Yuri!!!!”Jessica said in her high pitched voice which causes Yunho to turn around.

“She’s the friend???”Changmin asked shocked.

Yuri approached them like a model. Guys she passes looked at her like she was a goddess.

“Sica!!!!”She said and hugs her.

“Changmin!!!!”She said happily and hugs him.

“Sica didn’t tell me that you’re joining us.”Yuri said smiling.

“I’m not the only one.”He said and turns his head.

She saw Yunho looking at them with girls surrounding him. She gave him a smile and wave like nothing ever happened between them.

“We should go shopping. What are you going to do?”Sica asked Changmin.

“Be nice to your boyfriend Sica…”Yuri said while chuckling.

“She’s always abusing me.”Changmin said hiding behind Yuri.

Yuri can’t help but laugh.

“Now I know why it takes so long for you to confess.”Yuri teased and received a hit from Jessica.

“Yah!!! You’re supposed to be on my side.”She said.

Yunho was looking at them laughing and having fun. He saw her hugging Changmin and his heart hurt so much. He felt left out. He can see guys passing by looks at her up and down.

“Yah!!! What are you doing? ert.”He thought aloud.

“Oppa…”The girls said which caught his attention.

“I have to go.”He said and left them.

He slowly went towards them and looks at Yuri.

“Hye!!!”Yuri said happily.

“Hye…”He said.

“Done with your business???”Sica asked.

“How many numbers did you get?”Yuri asked while chuckling.

Both Changmin and Yunho looked at her surprised.

“Sica told me.”Yuri said while laughing.

Yunho glares at Sica but she pretends to not see him.

“The smile, the laugh…”Yunho thought.

“We’re going shopping. What are you going to do?”Jessica asked the 2 unwanted guys.

“We’ll follow.”Changmin said.

Yuri and Jessica look at each other and then look at Yunho.

“I’m fine with anything.”He said.

“If you insist. You can carry the bags for us.”Jessica said while Yuri just gave them a smile.

Yunho hits Changmin’s head when both Yuri and Jessica turn towards a shop they’re entering. The two guys were walking behind them.

“Yuri is smoking hot.”Changmin whispers to Yunho who received another hit from Yunho.

“Your girlfriend is just in front.”Yunho said.

“Aren’t you going to hit on her?”Changmin asked.

“What for? It’ll be awkward.”He replied.

“You still like her.”Changmin said.

“I do not.”He said angrily.

“Why are you getting angry??? You do like her.”Changmin teased.

“I do not.”He said trying to control his anger.

“Then answer me why you haven’t been in a long relationship after Yuri?”Changmin asked which made Yunho speechless.

“Because I’m…”Yunho said but was cut off.

“Young and there are many more girls.”He scoffed.

Yunho just kept quiet and looks at Yuri.

“You still love her. Go get her because I assure you there are many more guys who will hit on her.”Changmin said.

“I’m scared.”Yunho said as he sighs.

“Scared of what?”Changmin asked.

“Scared of rejection. What if she doesn’t feel the same way??”He said childishly and it has been a while since Changmin saw him like this.

The last time Changmin saw him acting childish was 4 years ago.

“What if she doesn’t like me because she knows I like hitting on girls because of your girlfriend??”He said glaring at Jessica’s back.

“It’s not my girlfriend’s fault.”Changmin said.

“She looks so pretty…”Yunho said dreamily.

“Then tell her how she feels before it’s too late.”Changmin said.

“But I’m still angry at her.”Yunho whines.

“Why are you angry at her?”Changmin asked.

“Because she stopped contacting me.”He said.

“Did you try contacting her??”Changmin asked and Yunho kept quiet.

“See…”He said in a I’m smarter than you tone.

“I wanted her to contact me.”He said while pouting.

“Seriously… She’s the only girl that can make you like this.”Changmin said.

Yunho just remained silent as he watches her smiling and laughing with Jessica. Changmin quickly pulls Yunho towards them and made him stand next to Yuri. Yuri gave him a smile and continued talking with Jessica. They entered the shop and browse through the clothes while Changmin and Yunho sat on the sofas provided.

Yuri was fine on the outside but inside she was nervous as hell. She kept her composure and made sure to not be with him alone. Every time he looks at her, she just gave him a smile to show that she has moved on from him. When she saw him flirting, her heart was hurting but it made her to be stronger. She knew he had moved on, so, she should move on herself. She was browsing through the racks when Changmin called Jessica. She wasn’t bothered and continued looking. When she heard Yunho saying something, she approached them.

“What’s wrong?”She asked standing beside Yunho.

“We have something to do.”Jessica said.

Yuri looked at them confused. She doesn’t want to stay alone with Yunho.

“Oh.”Was the only thing Yuri could say.

“You two can accompany each other.”Changmin said and with that they left.

“If you don’t want to stay, you could go.”Yuri said hoping he will say yes.

“It’s okay.”He replied which frustrates Yuri.

Yunho could see that Yuri wants him to go but he’s not going anywhere.

“I’ll be shopping all day. You will get bored.”Yuri said.

“I wasn’t last time.”He said and both of them looked at each other in the eyes.

Yuri quickly averts her eyes away from his.

“Why did I say that? It’s getting more awkward.”Yunho thought.

“I can’t be here.”Yuri thought.

“I think we should go shopping separately. You will get really bored.”Yuri said making excuses.

Yunho just looks at her and sat back down on the sofa.

“Go find your clothes.”Yunho said stubbornly.

“You’re still very stubborn.”She said.

He just gave her a smirk and Yuri went to find clothes. She could feel his eyes following her every moves and it certainly annoyed her.

“Can you stop looking at me?”Yuri asked.

“It’s a free country.”He said.

“Childish…”Yuri said.

“Go flirt with the girls out there.”Yuri said.

“I’m tired.”He said.

“Then go home.”Yuri said.

Yunho was angry at her for treating him like nothing happened. He just looks at her standing there. She looks like a freaking model. Her dark brown wavy hair passed her shoulder. Yuri can’t handle his stare any longer. His stare makes her weak to the knees.

“I’m going. Don’t follow me.”She said and walks away from the shop.

“I can’t let her go like that.”He said and ran after her. 

“Are you avoiding me?”He asked.

“Yes I am!!! It’s awkward between us.”She said.

“That’s because we haven’t talked.”He said but Yuri ignores what he said.

“I don’t want to talk.”She said.

“We need to.”He said but was ignored.

Yuri was walking really quickly towards the parking lot leaving him behind. She doesn’t want to see him because her heart can’t handle another second of him. As she was about to reach her car, someone pulls her hand and she screamed as a reflex.

“It’s me.”He said and Yuri knew.

“What do you want?”She asked as she straightened out her clothes. 

“We need to talk.”He said.

“About what?”She asked.

Yunho hated the fact that she’s trying to avoid him.

“About what??? You’ve got to be kidding me.”He said while giving a sarcastic laugh.

“About why you stop contacting? Why you’re not apologizing? Why do I feel like you don’t care about me? Why are you being like this?”He asked as tears formed around his eyes.

Yuri looks at him surprised at all the questions. When she saw the tears forming, she looks away.

“It doesn’t matter anyway. Both of us have moved on.”She said trying to look strong.

Yunho was stunned by her words.

“She has moved on.”He thought as he looks at her who was looking down.

“You really moved on???”He asked.

“Yea…”She simply said showing no expression in her face.

Yunho felt so devastated.

“Aren’t you going to apologize?”He asked.

“I’m sorry.”She simply said.

Yunho feel so angry.

“Yah!!!”He shouted and made Yuri to look at him.

Yuri looks at him surprised.

“I can’t just let her go like this. I have to tell her.”He thought.

“I haven’t.”He said.

“Haven’t what??”Yuri asked totally confused.

“I haven’t moved on.”He confessed.

“I tried. I tried really hard but you took my heart away with you. For the past 4 years, you were constantly in my head; day and night. I just can’t get myself to love anyone besides you. I said it. I love you Kwon Yuri. I know you may not feel the same way but at least I could tell you how I feel instead of bottling it up in me. Even though I don’t know the reason why you stop contacting me, I won’t ask.”He said as he looks down.

Yuri was really surprised at his sudden confession. She thought he had moved on.

“Are you telling the truth?”She asked still not believing what he said.

“I will never lie to you.”He said still looking down.

“But you flirt with other woman.”She said which made him to look up.

“I flirt. I don’t date.”He said.

“Liar…”

“Really!!!”He whines and Yuri chuckles.

Yuri loves it when he whines. He looks like a boy.

“Wait a minute. Are you jealous?”He asked raising a brow.

“N-No!!!”She said waving her hand.

He went closer towards her but she backed away until she leans on the door.

“You are jealous.”He said while smirking.

“I am not. Get your facts right.”She said.

“Do you still love me??”He asked grabbing her waist.

“I’m not sure.”She teased and Yunho let his hand go.

“I’m just kidding.”She said placing her arm around his neck.

“You still love me?”He asked.

Yuri nods her head.

“Then, why did you stop contacting me?”He asked suddenly while pouting.

“You’re so cute.”She said as she pinches his cheeks but he moved his head away looking angry.

“Because I don’t want you to waste 4 years waiting for me.”She said.

“I would rather do that than find another woman.”He said tightening his hug.

“You’re still the sweetest guy I know.”She said.

“Are you sure? Aren’t guys in the US more charming?”He asked sarcastically.

“Very charming.”She said while smirking.

“Yah!!!!”He whines.

“But not as charming as you.”She said.

“I’ve waited for 4 years to do this.”He said and kisses her.

Both of them still feel like they’re still 18 years old. They still feel the butterflies in their stomach when they kiss.

“I miss you.”She said and kisses his cheeks.

“Thanks.”She said.

“For what??”He asked.

“Waiting for me.”She said.

“I would do anything for you.”He said.

“But you did flirt with girls when I weren’t around.”Yuri said scoffing.

“You probably did too. With those blue green eyes guys.”He said scoffing.

“I was only interested in those with brown eyes.”She teased.

“Stop teasing me!!!”He said.

He knew she likes to .

“I haven’t teased you for 4 years.”She said while pouting.

“Tease me all you want.”He said kissing her lips.

“Will do.”She said with a smile.

He then took something out of his pocket. It was the red small box.

“Remember??”He asked.

Yuri nods her head and took something out of her bag. It was the same red box.

“I remember.”She said holding it and made Yunho smile.

Both of them switched boxes and open them. It was the couple ring they bought when they went to the amusement park.

 

*Flashback*

“Oppa… I want to exchange the rings with you.”Yuri said.

“What for??”He asked.

“After I finished my studies, we could change back.”Yuri said as she smiles at him.

“You keep mine and I’ll keep yours.”Yuri added.

“You and your ideas.”He said as he chuckles.

“Promise me that you’ll contact me when you have time.”He said.

“I promise.”Yuri said.

*End of flashback*

 

“I am really sorry for breaking the promise. For not contacting you.”She said as tears formed around her eyes and drops.

Yunho wiped it off using his thumb and smiles at her.

“I forgive you but I’m still angry. You better make it up by going on dates with me everyday till I’m satisfied.”He said.

“But you’ll just get bored of me.”Yuri said.

“With you, I will never get bored.”He said and made Yuri blush.

“Thank you for waiting.”She said.

“I thought you had moved on.”She said.

“I thought you have a new man in the US.”He said.

“None of them could be compared to you.”She said while smiling.

Yunho place his arm around her waist and hugs her tightly.

“I’ve missed you so much.”He said as tears rolls down his cheeks.

Yuri pulls away from the hug and looks at him.

“Why are you crying?”Yuri asked as she wipes his tears.

“Because I’m happy that you’re back in my arms.”He said.

“Did you really miss me???”Yuri asked looking at him.

“Of course I did.”He said.

“Then what about the women you flirt with??? I heard you made a record of 6 numbers in half an hour.”Yuri said sounding jealous.

“I did that to forget you but I can’t. Besides, I just take their number. I don’t call them back.”He said.

“I think you’re lying.”She said.

“Yul!!!! Believe me. Do you want to see the papers??? And you can check my phone.”He said giving it to her.

“Yes.”Yuri replied.

“Fine…”He said and pulls Yuri towards his car.

“My car??”Yuri asked.

“We’ll pick it up later.”He said.

He drove to his office while holding onto Yuri’s hand.

“I miss this.”He said.

Yuri looks at him and smile. She can’t help but stare at him.

“Are you trying to make a hole on my face???”He asked while chuckling.

“I just miss you so much.”Yuri said.

“You shouldn’t have stopped contacting me.”He said.

“I know. I regret it.”She said getting angry.

“My Kwon Yuri is angry.”He said teasingly and pinched her cheeks lightly.

She glares at him and look upfront.

“Please don’t be angry.”He said.

“I’m not.”She replied.

“Don’t think I forget how you are when you’re angry…”He said while chuckling.

Yuri looks into his phone. There were no lovey dovey messages. Then she checks, the gallery and saw pictures of them together 4 years ago.

“You still kept this.”Yuri asked.

“Of course. Look at the difference. You were cute back then. Now, you’re a goddess.”He said and made Yuri blush.

“You were cute the too but now, you’re handsome.”She replied.

“I know.”He said and received a slight punch form Yuri.

“We were such a cute couple back then.”He said thinking about the past.

“And your hair looks funny.”Yuri said with a laugh.

“It was in trend.”He said.

“And funny looking.”She said and continued laughing.

Yunho didn’t stop her from laughing. It has been 4 years since he got to listen her laugh.

“I miss everything about you.”He said as he parks his car at the entrance.

“Why are you parking here???”Yuri asked.

“Just go out.”He said.

“Fine…”She said and followed him.

He took her hand and intertwines it with his.

“Yah!!! You work here.”Yuri said trying to let go.

“So… I want to show off my beautiful girlfriend to them.”He said as they enter the lifts.

They went to the 2nd last top floor and went into his office. Yuri bows at every worker that she passed. As she enters Yunho’s office, she looks around.

“It’s so dull.”Yuri said.

“Because I was dull for 4 years.”He said.

“Really???”She asked in a playful tone.

“Here you go.”He said opening the drawer filled with papers.

“There are so many papers. How many are these???”Yuri asked as she picks them up.

“I have no idea. They were my back up plan if I don’t get to see you in 10 years.”He said teasingly.

“Are you keeping them??”Yuri asked.

“I’ll shred them.”He said and throws it in the shred machine.

Yuri looks at him and gave a smile.

“I love you.”She said as she hugs from behind him.

He felt happy that she’s finally in his life again. After waiting for 4 gruesome years, she’s finally in front of him.

“I love you too…”He said as he turns his body and pulls up her chin.

Their eyes were looking into one another.

“Please don’t ever leave me again.”He said and kisses her.

“I promise.”She said when they broke the kiss.

“I will never ever leave you again.”She said with a smile.

“I promise to stay with you forever.”He said with a smile.