Chapter 4

Dormitory Number 15
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You..." Luhan cold voice just stabbed every part of Taeyin body.

"A...au... mmm... Sunbaenim mianhae" Taeyin closed her eyes tightly with her hands clasped in front of her forehead. Luhan stared at Taeyein, you can see his eyes just tell how hate him at her.

"You and your attitude trully sickening" that's the only words which come from Luhan mouth but enough to make her froze, as she can see just Luhan leave dining room and she fallen to ground.

"Am i slapped him so hard? he seems hate me so much" Taeyin said to her self, she is really down by Luhan action it's like she is scared at him.

"What should i do? i should make up with him no matter what, this is my fault after all" said Taeyin again to her self and also leave dining room.

 

"I'm in" said Taeyin with her hands lifted, that's make her get glared from her own sister and her sister bestfriend.

"So this is final, we will devide team to do our work for cooking, laundry and cleaning the dorm" Suho clapped his hand awkwardly becuse he already feel death glare from Taeyeon, Jessica and Luhan because they are completely not agree at this plan, they even hate this idea but Suho still presistent about this plan. According to him this is can helped everyone to closed each other.

"So you can pick your number from this box, if you get the same number that's means yu are one team each other. As all of them picked their number and search for their team mate, there are only Taeyeon, Jessica, Luhan and Kris not move.

"Noona, which team you are?" Baekhyun now sat beside Taeyeon with smile plastered at his face. Taeyeon glanced at paper and Baekhyun hand and she can see number 3 in his paper, recultantly she opened her paper but before she is said her number Baekhyun already clapped his hands and hugged Taeyeon.

"Woah he is so intrepid" said Sehun and Taeyin in unison as they look each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter