1.

Royalty Vampire Love

Jessica POV:

 

"Ok with what should I start? My life is a total mess and you know why and my little sister is studying overseas and I'm all alone." I said ending with a sigh.

"You're not really alone." said Luhan to me.

Oh forgot to mention me and Luhan, my best friend, we are in the castel cafeteria at umm... 8PM.

"I don't know what I'll do without you." I said honestly.

"I don't know what you will do without me either." said Luhan.

"I'm serious. With you I can talk about anything at any time." I said.

"Of course you can. What are best friends for? But we are here to talk about your personal life." said Luhan putting his hand on mine.

"Why? My personal life is ok." I said.

"You know I can tell when you are lying Jessica." Luhan said rolling his eyes.

"See? In this kind of moments I hate you to know everything about me." I said.

"Don't change the subject." He said piercing me with his gaze.

"Fine!" I said throwing in air my hands.

"With what should I start? Ok, with Kris. Be nice to him." he said.

"Kris? Oh, my husband." I said.

"Yeah him Sica, he care for you, not much he care." said Luhan with puppy eyes.

"Whatever." I said.

"Really now, you gotta forget Suho. He is human and you can't see him often." said Luhan.

"I know, I know." I said.

"So you gotta focus on Kris." he said.

"But-" I tried to say.

"Not but. Promise me." said Luhan.

"Fine." I said.

"Give me a pinky swear." said Luhan.

"Ok, Ok." I said making with him a pinky swear. But I don't actually believe in this so.

"Now, my princess do you want to go outside?" asked Luhan rising himself from the chair and offering me his arm.

"Of course my best friend, but if you will call me again princess you will see your worse nightmare." I said piercing him.

"I can't wait." he said laughting.

This is one of the reasons I love him as my brother of course, but I love him. 

"Where are we going my lord?" I asked jokingly.

"Anywhere my princess." Luhan answered.

"How about Paris?" I asked.

"How about going to mall?" Luhan asked.

"It's ok there too." I answered.

We walked until we reached the enter in the mall and he got a message.

"From who is it?" I asked looking at him.

"From Suho." he said.

"Oh, so what he is saying?" I asked.

"He is at mall. Shopping. Jessica I really hope that you don't plan to-"

"So what we wait for? Let's go shopping! I need new clothes." I said pulling him by hand.

"Your personal designer can't make?" he asked.

"I want to have some clothes from mall too. Clothes that other people were too. Not only me." I said looking sad at him.

"Don't make that sad face to me." he said.

"But Luhan." I said making a puppy face.

"Fine. You can but we can't stay longer than 1 hour." he said with a sigh.

"You're the best." I said and start walking.

"Jessica 10 minutes and we gotta go." he said.

"Already?" I asked.

"Yes. I don't think I can carry more." he said looking at his hands full of shopping.

"Don't complain. I bought something nice for you too." I said.

"Really?" Luhan asked.

"Of course." I said.

"I wonder if human girls are like this too at shopping." he said.

"Um.. Luhan, look." I said poiting at a table.

"Don't go to him." he said.

"But I want to. Not much. 5 minutes." I said.

"Fine go." he said rolling his eyes.

We were walking towards his table and couldn't notice that he was with another guy. Not a girl, A guy. Maybe he is single. I let Luhan stay in front of him and I was a little behind.

"Hi Suho." Luhan said.

"Hi. I can see that you got my massage." Suho said.

"Yes, I got it, anyway I was going today at shopping with Jessica." he said.

"Oh, my apologise Jessica I didn't saw you." he said smiling at me. He has such a perfect smile. I can admire him like this forever.

"It's ok. I didn't want to bother you." I said smiling him back.

"You will never bother me." he said smiling again. 

"So we gotta go now." said Luhan.

"Ok. Then see you." said Suho to Luhan.

"Sure." said Luhan.

"Bye Jessica." he said smiling y and give me a wink.

"Bye." I said and then turn around walking besides Luhan.

"This was the last time." he said to me.

"I'm hungry." I said looking at him.

"Wanna go and get you something?" he asked me.

"I'm hungry for something else." I said.

"Then let's hurry to the castel before you would eat somebody." Luhan said speeding a little.

As we arrived at the castle a maid come to me.

"Do you need something princess?" she asked.

"Take the bags from Luhan and put than in the waredrobe and is somebody in the feeding room?" I asked.

"Of course Princess." she said bowing at me and then she took the bags from Luhan and went to one of my waredrobe.

"How many waredroube you have?" Luhan asked.

"Three. One for the clothes that I buy from the mall. One for leisure and one for princess duties." I answered.

"Wow." he said with wide eyes.

"Now wanna eat? Because I'm hungry." I said.

"Sure." he said following me.


The room was just a normal one but with some people that offer us theire blood and then we compel them to forget. I went to my usual person. He is a guy around my age named Donghae.

"You came." he said happy.

"Of course I came. Why wouldn't I?" I answered smiling.

"I thought that you want to leave me." Donghae said.

"Never." I answered sitting next to him and took him arm.

"I'm going to feed myself." Luhan said.

"Don't kill them." I said before putting my fangs in his arm.

He let a pained moan and then I could swear that he was smiling and was in his little world while I was feeding myself. I learned from my parents not to kill them no mather how hungry I was and this is why I'm feeding 2 or 3 times a day.

"Finished." I said rising myself.

"Already?" he asked with a pained look.

"Yes. See you tommorow." I said and left the room.

As I left the room I heard the door and saw Kris. He took of his jacket and handed to a maid and when he turned he saw me and our gaze met.

"Hi Jessica." said Kris.

"Yeah, Hi." I said coldly without looking at him and I was going straight to my room but he caugh my wrist and I turned around slowly.

"You realize that we are married right?" he asked.

"Unfortunately yes I do." I said rolling my eyes like Luhan.

"So do you know how a wife is supposed to greet her husband?" Kris asked.

"I said hi. What you want more?" I asked coldly.

"From what I know you need to kiss me." he said.

"I kissed you at the wedding and I don't want anymore." I said.

"At least pretend that we are happy." he said.

"But I'm not." I said.

"Pretend at least." said Kris again.

"And this means to kiss you everytime you come home?" I asked.

"Kind of." he said.

"I rather be human." I said and took my leave. 

I stoped in the middle at the hallway of 1st floor. It is only 1 floor but whatever and I heard Luhan voice and Kris too.

"She won't change will she?" asked Kris.

"I guess she still need some time." Luhan said.

"I hope you are right." Kris said.

"You care for her?" Luhan asked.

"Princess why are you here and not in your room?" A maid appeared from nowhere and asked me.

"I was going to my room." I answered and continued my track to my room.


I entered and closed the door. Sigh. What a stupid life. Why do I have to like a human? Why I can't be a good princess and start have feelings for my husband? He is nice to me but I just can't change. I got caught off guard by a knock.

"It's me." said Luhan.

"Enter." I said.

"So? What is it?" I asked.

"You can let your guard down around me." he said.

"I'm a princess I gotta act like one." I said.

"But first you are Jessica Jung, a normal person." he said sitting besides me on bed.

"Thanks." I said looking down.

After a while of silence his phone start vibrating.

"Go answer." I said.

"It's a message." said Luhan.

"From?" I asked.

"Suho." He said with a low voice.

I only nod.

"Sleep well Sica." He said giving me a kiss on forehead and then left the room.

I really couldn't sleep that well but compare to other days this was far away from a bad one and more a good one. My phone start vibration and I saw a message from a number.


"Hi Jessica, I'm Suho. I hope you remeber me. Are you free today? Wanna hang out?"


I was smiling like a little girl who just got her favorite candy. However it didn't took long cuz a knock disturbed me.

"Enter." I said.

"Morning Jessica. Breakfast is ready." he said entering my room.

"Where is the maid?" I asked.

"I wanted to give you the breakfast." answered Kris and then stopped in his track staring at me and only then I notice that I only wear a shirt in V and short really short pants.

"Stop starring at me." I said coldly and pulling up the blanket.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." he said and I could swear that he was blushing a little. He put the platter on my bed and was trying to see through me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said.

"Ok. Now you can go." I said.

He didn't say anything just a little sad smile and go. Did I hurt his feeling? And because of Luhan now I wonder why do I put this distance between me and him? Why I am so cold to him? Nevermind. Today I will go with Suho!

"Sure." I write and send him. I start eating the pancakes and notice that was nowhere my usual glass of wine. Did Kris made me breakfast? I don't think so. It's not up to him.

When I finished eating I check my phone and saw a message from Suho:


"It's ok if we met in 30 minutes in front of the mall?" 

I reply him an "Ok" and then prepare myself for the date. Well it's not actually a date but I like how it sound. After 30 minutes I was ready and sure that I'm going to be late.

"Where are you going? If you don't mind I asked." asked Kris as I almost reached the door.

"Outside." I said coldly without turning around.

"Ok. Then see you." he said and I got out and running until I was close to mall entrance and saw Suho. He didn't saw me. I wanted to go to him but I stopped sa I saw a girl passing by him and then she stopped to talk with him. They are just friends. I'm sure. When she gone he saw me.

"Hi Jessica." said Suho smiling.

"Hi." I said smiling too like a stupid.

He took my hand in his and lead me until he reached the cinema. 

"Wanna see a movie?" he asked.

"Sure." I said.

We went to a vampire movie and I hate vampire movies that aren't good. They don't know that we exist and it make me laught everytime I see scenes that can't happened to a real vampire. Like burning in the sun. What the? 

"Did you liked it?" Suho asked me.

"It was great." I lied. 

Oh my.. I totally forget to feed myself in the morning and now I'm hungry. I can hear his heartbeat and it's like that his blood is calling for me. No! I can't.

"Suho, I'm really sorry but now I gotta go. I'm really sorry it was fun but I gotta go." I said.

"No problem Jessica. See you another time than." He said and approch me. He wraps his arms around me and give me a tight hug. His smell, is driving me crazy. I want to have a bite of him.

"Sorry I'm going now. Bye." I said as I pushed him and going further away from him and closer to the exit.

I reached home and went straight to the feed room and saw Donghae there.

"I was worried." he said smiling.

"Shht. Let me do my job." I said and without another second I put my fangs in his arm.

"Jes..Sica." Donghae moaned in pain but I didn't care. I couldn't stop.

"Jessica! Jessica!" I heard my name and than a pair of arm on my shoulders and I stopped.

"Let me. I'm hungry." I said rising myself and gaze angrily at Kris.

"You can't! He doesn't have much till you finish him forever." he said to me calmly.

I rolled my eyes and pass by him and bumped then into Luhan.

"Jessica I gotta tell you something." said Luhan with a damn serious face that I didn't saw until now.

"Say." I said.

"Not here. In your room." he said, took my hand and speed up until we were in my room and the door was closed.

"What?" I asked.

"Why were you with Suho today?" he asked me.

"From where you know?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." He said.

"He told you right?" I asked.

He just took out the phone and show me a photo with Suho with another girl.

"This was after 15 minutes you gone." he said.

"You were spying us?" I asked.

"This isn't the point! Look." he said showing me another picture when he was kissing her.

"This is not true." I said.

"Looked at the time that the picture was taken." he said and I looked and froze.

"Maybe is a misunderstanding." I said trying not to cry.

"I'm so sorry Jessica but if you don't believe me, look." he said showing me his massage with Suho.

It was written:

Suho: Is she you girlfriend?

Luhan: No, why?

Suho: Because I want to make her mine and if you want when I'll break her heart I'll send her to you.

Luhan: She is like a sister to me so don't do that.

Suho: You don't know what you are losing. She is such a stupid girl. Easy to be tricked. 

Without thinking my tears drop one by one and I run out of my room to bump into Kris. He saw me crying and wrap his arms around me but it was a gently hug and he caresses my head and then my back.

"Shht, calm Jessica it will be everything ok." he said with a low tone.

I was so weak. I never been this weak to no one. Not even Luhan saw me like this and he is my best friend. Kris moved so he could look at my face and wipe away the tears.

"I'm so pathetic. A princess shouldn't cry like this." I said with my eyes staring at the floor.

"Hey, look at me, Jessica look at me." he said and took my chin and force me to look at him.

"Everything will be alright. Just wait and will be fine." he said.

"Promise?" I asked like a little girl.

"Yes I promise." He said and then kiss the back of my hand. He never touched me. Only a short kiss at the wedding at that was all until now. And if I focus I can hear his hearbeat faster than normal. Maybe he is nervous or anxious.

"Thanks, Kris." I said and then I stood on my tiptoes and looked at him waiting for his move. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and approch me and then finally he kiss me, gently. He was wide eyes for a moment, maybe because I didn't push him away, then blushed. I smiled at his childish behaviour.

"This was a great step for our relationship." I said smiling.

"I'm glad." he said smiling. I didn't know until now that he has such a beautiful smile.

"Kris." I said.

"What Jessica?" he asked.

"Are you bored of me?" I asked with the most serious face I could take.

"Why do you ask? I wouldn't be bored of you even if will live for eternity." he said serious.

"What happened with my Sica?" He asked and hugged me. 

I looked up at him and he looked at me smiling.I lead him to my room and then when the door was close I reach out to kiss him. He was a little surprised but accept my kiss and it grew more and more passionately. I don't know how but I was laying on the bed and he was on top of me. I reached a little hesitating for his T-shirt.

"Are you sure?" he stopped and asked.

I nod a little shy and he smile.

"I'll be gentle." he said running his hand in my hair and then with a sweet kiss that I think I would melt our first night and life together began from this point.

 

 

 

A/N: This is my first one-shot story and my first supernatural story. I really hope that is good for the first time trying this kind of story.