Six Years Of Teaching!

Ready or Not?

Kibum woke up by the beeping of a monitor. He was also being poked at by a needle and he looked up at the startled nurse. "Your finally awake! How are you doing dear you've .. been asleep for a week now." She whispered. He looked at her in confusion groaning when he tried to move. "I wouldn't do that your sides are still probably so sore you rest easy now." She said filling his needle with something "whats that?" He asked before she ejected it "pain medication that won't make you drowsy." She said softly letting it go into his veins. He glanced to the side when he felt eyes and gasped. His demon jonghyun stared at him intensely.  He frowned realzing the whole thing hadn't been some sick nightmare and felt tears fall down his cheeks. "Oh im sorry did I hurt you?" She asked but he shook his head. "It's not you." He whispered and he was happy when she left. Jonghyun went instantly to his side "why are you crying?" He asked and Kibum sighed "because of this stupid situation im in! And im so mad at myself oh god. I hoped I'd open my eyes and be home. But your here which means it was all real and not a horrible sick nightmare!" He said crying harder after his words. Kibum forced himself to calm down then the trembling hurting his sensitive body. The second he could move he would scrub himself down. He felt disgusting like that male was still on him. He know wished he was sleeping again til his stomach growled. "Jonghyun get me a bento box." He said and gasped when one just flashed in his lap. He lifted the wooden box excepting something dark and moving. But it was everything he'd except in it. Still he rejected it "throw this away and never do this again. Humans can't summon things out of air or els I'd be eating my own box. Now go ask a kind nurse where you can find one and make sure its a chicken box with no wasabi unless you want it shoved down your throat." He said sighing relaxing. "Yes master." He heard him say then heard the door click shut. He tried to get more sleep but woke when he came back. He was shocked to smell the flavors and happily separated his chop sticks and digged in. He was pleased to find no wasabi and wondered how jonghyun managed that. After all they would sneak it even after you didn't order it. After he ate jonghyun immediately disposed of the container. Kibum sighed bitting his lip. The door opened to his room and in came Onew and Joon. The two males instantly went to his side ignoring jonghyun like he didn't exist. "Kibum oh my god!" Said Onew the first to hug him. "We were called since we're your emergency contact aside from your parents." Said Joon. "D-Did they come?" He asked and Jonghyun was the first to respond. "I told them to but to claim no visitors because they did wanted to come. And when they gave the nurse a hard time I told them myself that you didn't want to see them." He said reading the expression on his face like his friends. They looked between us feeling the tension but not understanding. "You did good." He said sighing. "Kibum explain what happened why .. why you wouldn't want to see them." Demanded Onew and the two settled in to listen.

Onew and Joon were quite for a long moment shock and anger on both male's faces. They opened they're mouth multiple times in the silence, only to close it. "How could they?" Onew finally snapped looking as hurt as Kibum felt. He had been his friend since he was five. To hear of this disgusted him. Kibum began to cry again shaking his head in confusion. Onew hugged him frowning. "Who is this guy and why is he here?" Asked Joon when the two males calmed. Jonghyun shot a look at Kibum curious of what story he would muster up. He looked at his best friend Onew who knew everything about him. He knew it would break him to find out that his soul was meant to be eaten. "This is my savior I only made it so far out the manison. He's gonna be my assistant from now on with everything. After all im taking that jerks identity and im tearing down my part in that slave trade." He said softly and they nodded in understanding.  "are you gonna find out about all of this?" He asked and Kibum nodded "I have a right to know why." He said softly his expression pained. A nurse came in then and checked on the monitors and his heart rate. "Pulse jumped alittle are you okay?" She asked eyeing the boys around him. "Im fine im sorry to have concerned you." He said formally and she smiled "oh its fine .. five minutes for you three then he needa to be bathed." She said and smiled at Kibum. "I can do that there's no need for you to." Said Onew instantly looking at Kibum for approval. He looked toward the nurse and nodded. She made a face maybe because it wasn't protocol or because she wanted to do it but she nodded and left. Joon removed the blanket and picked up Kibum carefully and easily. Then walked him to the bathroom. Onew took over carefully removing his gown then put the water to be warm. "I wish I brought soap i know how you like scents." He said making a face for everything smelled like nothing. Kibum chuckled softly "honestly I just want his stench off me." He said frowning and Onew nodded. Joon washed Kibum's back and hair while Onew washed his chest and legs. The three saw scratch marks on his sides and frowned. Onew ended up needing to leave and Jonghyun completed it whole Joon left to comfort his love. "They seem nice" said jonghyun seeming uneffected by his marks. "They are good people and I love them both."He said smiling once they were done and he was rinsed off. Jonghyun dried him, got him in a new gown, and carried him back before Onew came back. He had apologized but Kibum had shrugged that off. "Are you gonna gonna want us to bring you anything .. I asked and your gonna be here for a few more days." Said Onew and Kibum shook his head "I have my assistant for that. Go you two i'll see you when I get released." Said Kibum smiling and waved them off after they kissed his cheek. When Jonghyun seemed sure they were out of ear shot he gave Kibum a look. "Assistant?" He asked seeming unfamiliar with the term. "It was the best I could come ip with at the time. Besides we're not in 19th century you can't call me master it sounds weird to others. In the manison I don't care as well as in private but in public or around company I am Kibum. " he said and Jonghyun nodded seeing that was reasonable. "Now since im stuck here for a few days still prepare the house. I want that room cleaned and then bricked up well. Strip me of my identity and give me his. Then cut all ties with that slave trader business. There were two girls there with me last night, if they haven't been sold set them free, see if they have employment. If they do not I want you to offer them positions as maids. Fire all staff and bring me opinions for other employees. Burn his clothes and everything els he has for me. Then bring me a standard set of clothes so I can atleast have something to leave in. Gather up all money and documents relating to that as well as his business. I don't think he was directly involved with everything so we can pull this off. I also want you to register yourself as a being of earth. That way atleast you exist at the very most. I don't know what your real age is but put it as 21. That way your old enough to complete these tasks. And remember don't random make something appear it freaks humans out. I except all this done in the two days im stuck here. Get going." Said Kibum and Jonghyun bowed "of course master." He said then slipped out. 

When Kibum woke up in the noon of the next day, Jonghyun sat with a stack of papers in his hand along with a fresh cup of bubble tea. Kibum took that shocked that he even knew what it was. "Here the business certifications, bank codes, your new identity, all the money in his house, and a folder of staffing opinions at a fair prices if you ask me. Theres quite a few that rather live with they're employer but also some that don't encase you wouldn't like that. The two girls where sold for I couldn't find them. The male had 6 million yen in a safe in his office along with half a million in his wallet in the room. In his bank he has 30 million yen." Reported Jonghyun smiling at Kibum's shocked expression. He looked at the business and saw why he was such a rich boy. He owned a very popular family style restaurant,  a coffeehouse, bed and breakfast, a hotel,  and a hot spring. He had his managers well off and getting enough money to keep up with whatever they needed but still made a pretty good amount of money off everything. Atleast 2 million yen a month! Kibum then sipped his bubble tea alittle overwhelmed by this new found knowledge. Though he was never poor or worried for his father worked at a bank and his mother did hair, it still amazed him at this. He started looking at employees then handing Jonghyun the ones that he wanted and keep the ones that didn't interest him in the slightest. Only one maid didn't want to live there but the rest would which he felt fine with. "hire them." Said Kibum yawning. He was constantly kept asleep wanting his inguries to heal as quickly as possible. It got better then yesterday he could atleast walk. But now he was restless. He hated having to be in constant bed rest he wanted to start his new life. He also wanted answers and ro be honest revenge. He wanted them to suffer like he was . And he was angry enough that he may kill them. But he refused to have what ifs. When he was ready he wanted to know he did everything he ever wanted. And when he left he would leave it all to Onew and Joon. All the money and business.  Because he wanted atleast one with left untainted with. He wanted the stuff left to people who were pure and would appreciate it. He requested Jonghyun to but tqo books on ettiqute then made him read one and him the other. Though he was embedded with formal way of speaking and manners, there was still stuff he needed to touch base on as well. After that business management and a ton more to prepare them for they're new lives. It all annoyingly enough took 6 years after he got out the hospital for everything to be perfect.