First Meeting

Ready or Not?

The truck with the cage on the back pulled up to a fine mansion. Kim kibum sat in the cage along with two women whom looked as miserable as he felt. One had short black hair a small brown eyes. The other was long haired they could pratically be sisters. He couldn't phathamon as to why he was stuck here. Back at his home his mother kissed his cheek and blindfolded him. She said she had a surprise and lead him outside and into a car. One of the nice laddies took off the blindfold and explained where he was going. And now he was furious. How dare they and why? Why was he going here to a slave trader? How disgusting! If the family needed money they could've asked him to get a job he wouldn't have cared. But to scoop this low? He was asked kindly to get out and so he did. Manners was everything to the male and he also knew why the driver was being SO nice with him. Because he was already bought by the male from this manison. And he paid a million yen for him. So he was delicate merchandise at least that's what the women told him. He didn't really understand why anyone would pay that much for him. True he had innocence and everyone told him he was beautiful, but a million yen?! How could anyone be worth that much he didn't even think his parents manison was worth that much! Walking into the manison with the two girls and the driver behind him, he gasped. The male did have taste he'd give him that. The whole place singed in elegance and he felt awkward in such a beautiful space. The whole place was a light champagne color with starling dark red furniture. On the most comfortable couch he'd ever seen sat the man. He had long blonde hair, sun kissed skin, and starling blue eyes. He was attractive in a way despite the radiance of power. "Don't bruise the ladies or tour salary goes down .. now leave egro." He said in a very soothing musical tone and suddenly Kibum stood alone with this male who seemed so gentle. He bowed his head slightly to Kibum then patted the space next to him on the couch. Hesitantly confused by all this, he slowly joined the male but sat on the couch across from him. "Hello Kibum!  Do you know my name?" He asked and made a slight face when he shook his head. "Ah I see how annoying of your parents! My name is Choi Jongjin. Please don't be frightened of me afyer all I am your biggest fan." He said smiling cheerfully at him. Kibum felt his eyebrows smash close and his head tilt at this information. "May I ask what your talking about?" He questioned in a soft tone speaking to the male for the first time. He chuckled softly at the formal way of his speaking then took a drink from the wine glass he had next to him on a stand. 

He looked at Kibum his expression amused "you see Kibum .. since you and I where 12 i've had a bit of .. a .. obsession over you. It was the first year of your beautiful face made light of the world. Honestly I thought you were a Angel! You always seemed so cheerfully and full of life and I wanted the aura of love you radiated. You were so pure and when girls started wanting you I was scared. Girls sometimes ruin a male alot of women know they're effect on men and tend to destroy us that way. Now im not saying all do I have met a few lovely women .. but most tend to use rich boys like us. But as I watched I saw you were to pure to be swayed and was happy! I started sending you clothes as a gift and I'd see you wear them every day. But I was annoyed when I found out your father claimed them to be presents of his. I was happy when your parents sent me a letter. It said to send money and they'd send pictures of you wearing the clothes i had made for just you!" He said pausing to take a drink. "I remember that! Father claimed he just wanted memories encase I grew to big for them! But all this time .. it was for this all this time?"  Kibum thought feeling sick.  "The price got higher and higher but to be honest I didn't care. When my parents had grown ill, I simply started renavations. I wanted this place to be absolutely perfect for us! Of course it took a while no matter how much money I threw at it! i'd grown lonely and frustrated when my parents died. And then I asked for you. It took them a year to 'accept' it oe whatever but .. they agreed to my offer which was a million. And here you are my wife has finally come home!" He said getting up and coming toward him. Kibum gasped but allowed the embrace shocked when he sat on his lap and pulled them tighter together. He didn't put his arms around him though. He was shock and he could feel himself trembling with grief. And then the tears erupted down his cheeks like a silent flood. He just couldn't grasp that his parents could do this to him.  And he didn't understand why he was a good child! He would always get good grades, he never did bad things to get in trouble, he was always home on time, he went to piano and dance lessons even though he hated both. But he never complained nor resisted he even did violin and karate along with voice lessons. He was the perfect son and yet they .. they gave him to a man obsessed with him! I mean sure he only ever showed slight interest in one girl but she had pratically tongued his throat! He just had no appeal for that. When the male seemed to notice his tears he began to attempt to brush them off with his finger tips. Kibum smacked his hand away out of reflex. He HATED this male and the thought of his grubby fingers touching him made him even sicker. The male looked shocked then closed his hand on his neck. When he seemed to realize that Kibum hated physical contact,  he decided that was the only reason he smacked him off. He eased his grip and watched Kibum cough in silence. When he stopped the male frowned "oh Kibum im sorry! I didn't mean to I forgot you hated contact .. and that grip thing I just did .. was a reflex .. im a very domaint person. I had to show you who was boss .. please don't make me do it again." He said smiling and he slid off him. 'Now go upstairs and  get dressed and my wife should be sure to put on her wig! But don't worry I have a make up artist for you upstairs so she'll make dure your in proper order! Im gonna go see to super!" He said in his gentle musical tone. He watched Kibum in the doorway of the kitchen as he walked upstairs, and waved when Kibum looked back at him. 

Kibum sat legs clenched tightly together. He was in a beautiful sundress that clung and showed off his girl figure. As well as some flats. Then he had on a wig that was his same hair colors only longer but still with the same style. His make up just completed the look and he seemed to feminine he hardly recognized himself in the mirror when she showed the finishing look. The whole process made him uncomfortable and very unhappy he just couldn't stop frowning even when the male had requested him to. "I can't stop showing my true emotion's!" Kibum had snapped after the second time of the request. His face was an open book and he could never close it .. not that he even tried. "Oh Kibum please don't be that way! Your far to beautiful to be sad!" He said pouting. But thn he looked happy again when the food arrived. And Kibum had to admit even he just looked blank after the food had come. It was all five star quality.  The sushi was fabulous and would lift anyone's sour mood! And so he ate alittle more and then followed him through the manison. "Do you see how lovely I made it! And it could all be yours if you agree to legally be mine." Said Jongjin. Kibum stayed quite and when he was suddenly attacked by his lips, he slapped him again. "Who do you think your kissing?! Im no cheap little bit of ! Be yours legally? Please what a joke! Your a disgusting pig I would never marry you!" He snapped. The male seemed temporary shocked and Kibum didn't waste the moment to watch his emotions. He turned and quickly ran down the stairs. When he opened the door that stupid driver was there and punched him so hard he knocked out when he hit the floor. When Kibum woke up he was cold and chained. He also noticed he was stuck in a position that keep his stuck up. He realized he was still in that stupid dress but his shorts and boxers had been removed. He pulled at his restraints his breathing instantly foing to panicked panting. Oh god nooooo!! He heard the door squeak as it opened and heard the footsteps approach him. But he couldn't turn to look at the one coming forward. He felt a hand slap his then a finger trail up his body. When the figure stood he could see it was Jongjin. "OH Kibum! " he cried sighing. "I would've wooed you into this position .. of course you wouldn't have been restrained .. no I would've never restrained you my precious. But you leave me no choice! I have to teach you who's boss .. after all your mine now and im gonna mark you mine so everyone knows!" He said smiling at him. He moved to the source of heat in the room and took out a long metal rod. The end was red with a symbol on it that he couldn't make out. "No no please please don't!" Cried out Kibum in shock. Jongjin shook his head looking pained "shut up! I have to mark you mine or others will steal you!" He said smiling though he was crying not liking the whimpers coming from Kibum's lips. He gagged him well then stuck it on his side where his rib cage was. Kibum screamed and bit down hard into the gag sobbing at the horrible pain. Then he moved to his left side and did it there as well before setting the stick back into the flames. "I wonder if I make pain els where will it distract you?" He asked softly now ignoring his sobs. He moved behind him patting his lightly "your is nice by the way I can't wait for you to use it on me." He said and then Kibum heard his zipper go down. His hands balled into fits feeling disgusting. He wished he could die right now he felt enough blood running down his sides for it. But of course that wouldn't be his luck right now. He felt him force his to stop clenching before entering him ruthlessly. He heard the male moan but Kibum just felt himself cry more. He him gour times then just messily kissed up his back. "Wow Kibum I must say i've never felt anything this tight before. . Its amazing I just can't pull out!" He said breathlessly. Kibum stayed quite not even crying anymore. He had bleed so much from his sides.  He felt himself fading but didn't mind.  He welcomed death and simply closed his eyes to greet him. "You have called and so i have comed." said a attractive and husky voice. When Kibum opened his eyes he looked upon a black dog. "I am a demon who will do as you order. But  I must mark and bind us. I will be by your side and be a loyal dog til the end. But .. I want your soul when you die. Do you want to make a deal?" He asked. Kibum stared at thd dog for a moment then smiled. "I do. . Mark me on my hand." He sa oou d offering his right. And he watched a purple mark of a triangle surrounded by mini ones form on his palm. "now name me master .. complete the bond." He said bowing his head. "Kim Jonghyun is your name." He said in a final tone. "Very good .. master." He said and Kibum watched the doh form into the perfect man. "Command me master give me my first command." He requested. He was bowed on one knee before Kibum who was now ungagged by his demon. "I, Kim Kibum order you to kill this disgusting pig behind me painfully and violently!  I wanna hear him scream and beg!" Kibum declared and Jonghyun smiled "it would be a pleasure my master." He said smiling beautifully. Then he moved toward the now very stiff male. He felt him leave his back side completely. Then jonghyun presented the male before him taking the branding stick from the fire. He forced him to scream the forced it down his throat making him swallow it. Kibum smiled and giggled at the males fleeing attempt at loosing his grip. "Die pig die!" He yelled and then watched him throw the twitching body in the flames. His demon turned then and unbounded him from the cold metal table. He held him securely, then ran looking frantically for a hospital to take the male to. 

Author's note: I am sooo sorry this took so long I got into three animes and couldn't stop watching. But I hope you like the first chapter! And please comment below I love comments!! Tell me what you think im curious but please be nice TT, TT Well til next chapter bye!  -[♡]_[♡]-