~5

My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It have been two days since that incident. You still haven't got up from your bed, traumatized.
Lucky for you because it's weekend and there's no school but there is school on Monday.
You avoided all contacts with everyone. 
Your sister tried to talk to you but failed since you won't open the door. 
Your mother had begged you to have some meal but you refuse.
Your father had offered many things in order to make you go out and you still refused.
Youngjae called you but you rejected it. Youngjae text you but you ignored it. He came to your house several times, trying to get you open the door but your stubbornness is beyond anyone's limit.
To be very honest, you wanted someone by your side but people around you is just not the right person.
You wanted to call her but she said she will be out of country for a few while.



It's Monday and you have decided that you'll go to school.
You acted as normal as you could around your family.
But it is just not the same for them because the cheerful you is gone.
You left home early, not wanting to meet Youngjae because ever since his accident, he has been picking you up for school and walk together instead of waiting at the school's garden.

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter