Chapter 3

Exchange Student...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3

“Morning CNU! Its 7:15 time to get up”…the banging was incessant. CNU woke up in a fright and disorientated. As he attempted to sit up, he misjudged his balance and fell off his bed.

“I’m up” he groggily replied. Lila was right the jet lag had hit him like a tonne of bricks and he wasn’t prepared for it at all. He lay on the floor for a few more minutes to attempt and try to regain his core balance before trying to stand up.

7:20am, CNU finally makes his way to the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror. The face that he saw reflected back was one that lacked sleep, with dishevelled hair and dribble down the side of his mouth. “This is not a good look for me, at all.” He allowed the water to warm before getting the shower, when the water hit him he began to relax. CNU started to mentally prep himself for the day ahead; he was tiered but needed to seem enthusiastic and keen. CNU wasn’t sure he’d be able to pull it off. At least Tao and Jinyoung were here, some of their positivity was bound to rub off on him (he hoped). CNU got dressed and calmed himself, he walked to the mirror and smiled.

 “Now we’re talking, much better! At least I don’t look as tiered as I feel, right now.”

“CNU-yah, are you ready?” he knew Jinyoung welcoming voice from anywhere. “Coming Hyung.” He grabbed his bag and shoes and opened his door, to see Jinyoung and Tao standing at his door.

“Hyung, what took you so long, we need to go, Charlie’s been waiting for ages and we can’t be late on the first day.” Moaned Tao. CNU was in no mood for Tao’s usual antics this morning. He sighed and he walked past them both and into the dayroom.

“Aishh, this kid seriously, he’s so annoying!!”

“YAH!” Jinyoung slapped Tao over the head “Show some respect, that’s your hyung. Even if he is grumpy…seriously the two of you are just as bad as each other.” Jinyoung

Please log in to read the full chapter