Chapter 2

Exchange Student...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 2

“Yea it’s me, sorry I didn’t mean to scare you. I wasn’t really expecting anyone to be in here at this time of the night.” CNU turned off the tap and looked at Lila. “Its fine honestly, you didn’t actually scare me that much.” Lila laughed and sat in the sofa closest. “You know this is probably the most we’ve actually talked, you don’t talk much do you?” CNU nodded. “Yea I hear that a lot, that’s why my parents forced me to come here, they want me to be more confident or whatever they call it. They believe by shipping me off to a different country, where I don’t know anyone and can’t even speak it properly that I’ll come back more confident. I like to believe that once I get to know someone well enough, they see a completely different side to me…honestly ask Tao and Jinyoung, they’ll tell you some stuff that you probably won’t believe. Then again maybe you shouldn’t, it might ruin your impression of me.”

Lila was fascinated by him…who knew, he spoke and that he spoke English so well!

“Well for the record your English is pretty damn good, sometimes it’s better than ours and we are actually English. So how did you, Jinyoung and Tao became such good friends? You are all so different individually but together it just seems to work really well.” Questioned Lila.

 “Jinyoung and I, were and still are neighbours. So when we were younger we would always be at each other’s houses playing and our parents are also really good friends, then there is always school; same class, same interests and roughly the same intelligence (but I like to think I’m just that little bit smarter than Jinyoung) but I think we should keep that between you and me.” They both laughed at CNU silliness. “And Tao?” she asked.

“He’s a different story, he joined when we were 12 years old. He was the new kid and everybody was so interested in him, he had lines of girls waiting for him. You can image how cute he was at 12…such an unfair advantage. At first I didn’t want him to hanging out with us, it had always just been Jinyoung and I. however Jinyoung being Jinyoung he didn’t have the heart

Please log in to read the full chapter