Changed

The Badass Meets Miss Popular

"Ah, so they're starting the plan already?" Jessica said while taking a sip of her champagne. Taeyeon nodded. "Well we need a meeting after this." 

"Not today. Yoona's probably out having with someone and I don't know about Hyo. She's either drunk or dancing crazily or both which is not good." Taeyeon said as she imagined Hyoyeon dancing while drunk. She shivered. 

"Well that's Hyo after all then." Jessica sighed before sitting on the ground. Taeyeon copied her, and they just watched everyone dance and get drunk. The two continued drinking. 

"Do think they'll succeed this time?" Taeyeon asked Jessica. Jessica shrugged, unsure of what the outcome will be.

"It depends on how well the plan will work this time. Plus, we are going to be helping them this time." Jessica thought about it, they haven't done any of the extreme stuff yet. "They must be preparing for something big if they called out this code." 

"Yea, I received a bit of the information that they're planning, I'll tell you when we have our meeting." Jessica nodded in agreement before gulping down the rest of her drink. 

"Do you want more?" Jessica asked while standing up from the ground. 

"Yea, but not beer though. It's too weak." Taeyeon had also stood up and was facing Jessica. "Let's go." She started walking to the counter that was on their right side from where they were at. It was a short walk, about a few feet away. Taeyeon had reached the counter first and the bartender stopped cleaning one of the glasses and walked over to her. 

"Hello miss, what would you like to have?"

"What is your strongest drink here?" 

"That would be the Bacardi 151. It has 75.5% of alcohol."

"Alright then, give me two glasses." The bartender looked shock.

"Tw-Two glasses?!" He said incredulously. No one had been able to drink three shots of it without getting drunk, but to think one whole glass of this alcohol. 

"Yes, I'd like two glasses. One for me and one for my friend over there." Taeyeon pointed behind her to a certain person with blonde hair. The bartender looked where she was pointing before putting his attention back to Taeyeon.

"Are you sure miss?" 

"Yup." 

"Ok then. Two glasses of Bacardi 151 is coming right up." He then turned around and grabbed two clean glasses, the ones where you put beer in or other drinks, and poured the alcohol all the way near the top of the glass. He then turned back around holding the two glasses. "Here's your drink." Taeyeon pulled out her wallet and was about to pay when he stopped her. "It's alright, it's on the house today." 

"Thanks." She grabbed the drinks and walked back to Jessica who was looking at her with curious eyes.

"I saw you pointing at me. What was that about?" Taeyeon held out one of the glasses which Jessica took. 

"I was just telling the guy over there that these drinks are for you and me." 

"Oh, by the way what drink is this?" Jessica looked at the glass trying to identify the drink. "Vodka?" 

"Nah, they don't have that here like they used to. That's Bacardi 151, 75.5% alcohol."

"Ok. Let's drink in the count of three." Taeyeon gave a thumbs up. 

"One."

"Two." They both raised their glass.

"Three." They toasted and they drank a bit of the drink. Jessica was the first to stop drinking followed by Taeyeon.

"It wasn't that bad." Jessica said. "I'd still prefer vodka or something stronger."

"True. Do you want to get another glass?" 

"Why not." They both walked to the counter this time and the bartender was shocked to see them perfectly fine. 

"Can you get us another glass of what my friend over here ordered?" Jessica asked The guy was still speechless so he just nodded his head and grabbed the glasses and then filled them back up again. He gave it to them without uttering a word. 

"Thanks." Jessica muttered before giving Taeyeon her glass. They decided to stay at the counter where there were actually seats. They took a sip from their glass. 

"Yo! Sica! Taeng!" The two girls turned around and found Hyoyeon who was thankfully not drunk. "Come on! Let's go dance!" 

"Hold up, let us finish our drinks first." Taeyeon said. Hyoyeon nodded. The two girls ended up finishing their drinks quicker and as soon as they finished, Hyoyeon dragged them to the dance floor. 

"You two gotta dance not sit there drinking. Plus Taeng aren't you the one gonna drive us back." 

"You or Yoona might drive. We drank the strongest alcohol they have here." Jessica said.

"Alright then, I'll drive. Now you guys dance!" Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other before swaying side to side. They weren't much dancers anyways. The two were dancing like that until two other girls approached them and started grinding on them. Taeyeon and Jessica just stood there, not really knowing what to do. 

"Uh?" Taeyeon said. The girl that was grinding at her gave her a flirty smile. 

"I see your new to this. Well you can call me Jasmine." The girl now know as Jasmine raised her hand and caressed Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon pushed the girls hand away from her face. 

"Please don't touch me." Taeyeon said. Jasmine pouted. 

"Ok fine." Taeyeon slowly moved over to Jessica and was surprised that Jessica was alright with letting the girl grind on her. Taeyeon pulled Jessica away and has also able to grab Hyoyeon and dragged them away from the dance floor. 

"Ok Hyo, I came here to drink, not to dance with random strangers." Taeyeon said glaring at Hyoyeon. The said girl gave a sheepish smile. 

"Well you need to lighten up." 

"No dancing, I ." 

"Ok ok ok. I won't make you dance." Hyoyeon out her hands up as a sign of surrender. She then turned to Jessica. "You alright?" Jessica nodded. 

"Let's just go home so I can forget that I ever did that." 

"Fine, but we need Yoona." 

"Right." Taeyeon said as she sighed. "I'll call her."  She took out her phone and called Yoona.

Ring~ 

Ring~

Yoona picked up. "Hello?" 

"Yah, where are you? We're leaving now." Taeyeon said.

"Better hurry up." Hyoyeon butted in.

"Am I on speaker?"

"Yup."

"What time is it though?"

Taeyeon looked at her watch. "It's nearing midnight. Now get your over here." 

"Well luckily I just finished. I'll be out in a few minutes. Just meet me outside."

"If you say so." Taeyeon then ended the call and headed to the exit along with the other two. Once outside they headed over to Taeyeon's car and leaned against it waiting for Yoona to come. It took 5 minutes but Yoona was finally out, with her clothes slightly wrinkled. Yoona waved to her unnies.

"Took you long enough." Hyoyeon said as she then entered the car along with Taeyeon and. Jessica. Yoona pouted. 

"Where's the love?" Yoona muttered before following her older three friends. When they were all inside, Taeyeon started up the car and they headed home. Luckily, the four lived right on the same street so they didn't have to drop off one of them far away.

"How was your session?" Hyoyeon asked Yoona who was playing a game on her phone. She looked up.

"It was alright, I guess." She shrugged.

"That's what you always say." 

"It's true though. It was alright, nothing special." 

"Alright if you say so." 

The rest of the car ride was silent. When they arrived at their houses they got out of Taeyeon's are and bid each other goodbye. Taeyeon entered her house while Hyoyeon, Yoona, and. Jessica headed to their houses on the other side of the street. Once inside her home, Jessica was surprised to find her parents in the living room waiting for her. 

"Where have you been?" Jessica's dad questioned her. 

"Just out with my friends." Her answer was short and simple. 

"Out? For 7 ing hours?"

"Calm down honey." Jessica's mom said as she rubbed her husband's arm trying to calm him down.

"Yes, what's wrong with hanging out with my friends?" Jessica said coldly.

"Do realize you have a little sister who looks up to you? What would happen if she follows your footsteps. I don't want that." Jessica's father was raging.

"Then make sure she doesn't follow my footsteps then." Jessica's dad rubbed his forehead. 

"You know what, I'm tired of you acting like this. My friends and I have decided that you'll be living with his daughter and her friends. I want you to pack all your stuff in a week, understand?"

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Yea, whatever." She then turned and headed for the stairs but stopped when her father added something.

"I really don't know what happened to you. You used to be a sweetheart, now what happened?" Jessica turned her head and faced her parents.

"I don't know either." Was all she said before she headed up the stairs to her room. Once inside, she changed to out of her clothes and layed down on the bed. 

"Sorry dad, I can't tell you anything....." That was the last thing she thought, before falling into a deep sleep.


A/N: Hey guys ^^ Sorry for getting you all excited yesterday *scratches head* I didn't mean to update the story yet... But now :) This chapter is quite short though, cause I'm still busy.... But yea hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

To all my subscribers, silent readers, and anyone else supporting this story, thank you ^^ See you all on the next chapter Wolfey signing out *peace*