Wondering time Studios

I didn't think about you for a long time

He didn’t think of Kim Jongin, his high school sweetheart for a damn long time, is true, but ever since that evening with Baekhyun, thoughts of the younger man seemed to plague his mind almost every day. And this was defiantly not okay.

Simple things reminded Kyungsoo of Jongin’s bright smile, sensual body, shy personality and quite nerdy addictions. None of them were bad memories, they didn’t hurt, just brought a sense of melancholia to the young teacher.

He wondered what the younger man was doing at the moment. If he continued to dance his dreams forward or just stopped and took a normal, boring job. He wondered if Jongin’s outgoing nature could still brighten someone’s day.

He wondered if Jongin ever asked himself the questions he asked himself at this time.

Sincerely, he wondered if Jongin missed him.

.o.

Kyungsoo soon considered that just ‘wondering’ aimlessly wasn’t really his style and if he really wanted to find something he would actually start looking for that something.

And if he was being honest with himself he was damn curious what the younger man was up to.

He didn’t tell Baekhyun of his sudden interest in the life of the man he had loved and parted from more than five years ago because surely the older man would begin to think about the most romantic and sappy things ever and it wasn’t the case.

Though he was unsure if he still had some lingering feelings for the talented dancer, he found that it was highly improbable since they didn’t see each other for that long, and hey, maybe Jongin turned into a complete . But that also, was improbable.

He went over high school memories and came to the conclusion that if anyone would know what the dancer was up to at the moment it would probably be his best friend at that time: Sehun.

.o.

He’s never been a particularly good relationship with Sehun, not back then and not at the moment as well. He considered the younger male too bratty, too childish and too moody for his tastes. Of course, neither Sehun had been too fond of him but they got along for Jongin’s sake since none of them wanted to be that boyfriend or that best friend.

Seeing as it was a Wednesday after noon, chances he would find Sehun lazing around his boyfriend’s training studio were quite high.

Kyungsoo considered that is good that they were on neutral territory with their discussion in case Sehun got really annoying and commented on the older man’s intention in fining about Jongin’s whereabouts.

Much like his expectations, he found Sehun inside the training studio leaning against one of the walls watching his older boyfriend, Zitao, stretching his muscles and trying to lose some of the tension accumulated in them throughout the day.

It was Tao who first reacted to Kyungsoo arrival at the studio, immediately appearing by his side with an excited smile and grabby huggy arms that caught the older man before he had the opportunity to say hello.

‘Why do you visit me so rarely?’ The tall black haired man whined.

Kyungsoo almost wanted to laugh. Zitao didn’t change too much since high school, beside the fact that he grew even taller and built up even more, he was still a child at heart, pretty innocent and always eager to please and to help. He was brattish as well, in a sense, but it never actually bothered Kyungsoo, rather, he found the younger man adorable.

‘Because all this sporty stuff make me feel uncomfortable.’ He replied while petting Zitao’s back in a comforting manner.

The taller man pouted. ‘Than why are you here now?’

Kyungsoo sighed. ‘Actually I wanted to talk to Sehun.’ He replied.

ZItao’s expression was equally as confused as Sehun’s own. Kyungsoo guessed it was a shock for both of them that he wanted to talk with the young blonde, as well, that never happened before. The former picked himself up from the floor and advanced in the direction in which his boyfriend and his friend were.

‘How can I help you?’ He inquired, quite sarcastically. That little brat…

‘It may sound weird, but, have you talked with Jongin after we graduated?’ He blurted out. There, now it was out. Straight to the point and without ways of turning.

With the corner of his eye he could see Zitao’s expression turning from confused to concerned one. Yeah, he probably didn’t forget how much straciatella ice cream he and Baekhyun had to buy when the Jongin-to-America incident happened.

‘Of course I did.’ The man replied in a bored, uninterested fashion.

And once again Kyungsoo felt like hitting the younger man in the face…with a chair.

‘But not in the last year or so…though.’ He continued.

Kyungsoo forgot about his annoyance as his interest was picked.

‘Did you guys fight?’ He asked.

Sehun shook his head vehemently and attached himself on his boyfriend waist. Kyungsoo would have found it adorable if the Jongin problem wouldn’t persist in his mind.

‘No. He stopped answering to my calls. Well, after a while the calls didn’t even get trough.’

‘But his parents…’

‘Let’s be serious hyung, we both know that his parents kicked him out when he decided to take on dancing professionally.’ The blonde said seriously.

Of course Kyungsoo remembered that. He could still see through his memory how crushed Jongin had been when his parents sourly announced him that if he continued the ‘bull’, as they called dancing, he’d no longer be their son.

He remembered how worried and in the same proud he had been of Jongin from choosing to leave his country and his parents to pursue his dream.

‘So you know nothing of him…for one year or so?’

‘Nothing.’

‘And doesn’t that bother you?’ He questioned, his voice already rising a bit in annoyance.

Sehun frowned and dropped Zitao in order to glare to Kyungsoo face to face and using his height to his advantage.

‘Yes it does. Is nothing I can do, though! And obviously I cared for him more than you did. Ever since he left you cared very little to not at all about him!’

Zitao put his hands on Sehun’s chest, trying to move him away from the smaller man, but his lover wasn’t giving up.

‘And also, why do you care now anyway?’

Kyungsoo made two steps back, unsure how to answer at these accusations. They were so true they hurt. And he couldn’t answer at Sehun’s question even if he tried. Why did he want that all? If he would say that he was just randomly curious the younger man would just get more furious. He knew it was a stupid reason.

‘I don’t know.’ He answered instead, because he didn’t know.

 Soon he retreated, telling Zitao to visit him soon enough and letting his younger best friend deal with his enflamed lover.

.o.

That night he asked Baekhyun to come to keep him company because he was sure that if he won’t be distracted he would end up crying again. And he refused crying in the name of Kim Jongin anymore.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the light knocking on the door signaling that his guest have arrived.

Kyungsoo got up from the sofa and went to open the door. When he pulled the heavy piece of wood he came to see Baekhyun standing before him with one of his blinding (rectangular) grin.

‘Yo! Chanyeol will come in a minute as well, he stopped to buy some ramen since we are damn hungry.’ The gray haired man explained quickly and made himself home just like he always did.

‘Alright.’ Kyungsoo agreed. ‘Is good that you are not here to eat my food again.’ He chided.

‘Yahhh it was only once, don’t be mean Soo.’ The older one whined in his supposedly adorable way.

Kyungsoo laughed and sat on the sofa together with Baekhyun but leaving the door open for the latter’s boyfriend to come in. They did it before, he knew what to do.

He already had his head placed comfortably placed on the older man’s tummy and listening to him talking away about his ‘hectic’ day at the makeup studio when the awaited overly tall man basically made the hurricane walk into his apartment scaring both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

‘You won’t believe what I’ve just seen!’ He announced, eyes wide and breath ragged as if he ran there.  


Lookit here, is that a cliffhanger? yep it is. I am sorry for it btw /hides

So this is the second chapter of *long title of hell*. Thank you for the subscribes/upvotes/comments on the first chapter. I hope you will like this chapter as well and if you do please do comment/subscribe/upvote.

(here is my tumblr insert) 

Thank you for reading and love you lots,

-Ayden (*≧▽≦)