Holy ! Chapter One!

Overdose

Overdose

Chapter One

-Holy !-

Why do drugs when you can do me?

 

 

“Mum please! Let me be normal for once!” A tall girl ran around her mother, trying to get her to look into her face. Aegyo always works on you. Come on, come on, look into my eyes!

 

“Song Yi! I said no! You've been homeschooled for all you life! And NOW you want to go to public school?!” Her mother let out a big sigh. “Look hun, you'll be way over your head! People are mean! They do drugs! Party! Even have !...Do you even know what is?”

 

Song Yi and her mother had an interesting relationship. It wasn't that she and her mother didn't get along, it was that they got along too well. Like high school friends who crack dirty jokes here and there, gossip, and talk about boys. Song Yi mother was too young at heart.

 

“YES! Yes I know what is mother?!” She gave her a befuddled look. “You taught me what IS!”

 

“Don't go giving me the Jackie Chan face from Tumblr! I showed you that!” Her mother was much to young at heart for her own good; she had every social media site from Tumblr to Instagram, dated men much too young for her age, and dressed like an 16 year old. It was amazing to think Song Yi had a well rounded education.

 

“Mom, please! It's my last chance before collage to be a teenager! To make friends!” Song Yi push air into her cheeks and formed a peace sign by her eye. Her aegyo was impressive.

 

She lifted her pointing finger to her lips. “DO NOT start Kiyomi on me missy!” Her mother was beyond annoyed, but saw her daughter's point. “If you go to high school won't you be afraid? You've never done anything like it before!” Her mother's concern was correct. She had never done anything like high school. She had been at home her whole life, adventuring to the mall or park sometimes, but always at her mother's side.

 

“I need to grow up Mom. Find out who I am, what I can do. You can't continue to hold my hand.” She look down at her mother's nails that were practically digging into her skin. “Seriously, let go, you're going to draw blood soon.”

 

She tried to do ageyo like her daughter, but to no avail did it effect Song Yi. “I taught you too well I see. Fine you can go.” She turned her head, “but you have to know one thing! Boys are trouble! Girls are es! And don't ever eat cafeteria food!”

 

“Thanks for the words of wisdom Mom. I'll make sure to eat only YOUR cooking at lunch.” She grinned.

 

“On second thought no. Eat cafeteria food! I don't want you to keel over because I can't make a sandwich...”

 

Song Yi knew her mother always meant well. She knew she was just worried and had an odd way of showing it. But one thing she did know: she was ready to go. And Seoul National High was her next destination! Right after the next Big () drama marathon with her not so old, not so young mother Claire, (not her real name).


 

“Park Hye-Lin! Are you getting the popcorn ready?” Song Yi asked.


 

“DON'T call me that! My names Claire!”

 

 

Picking up her empty backpack, Song Yi left her room. Her mother and her lived in a two bedroom apartment in downtown Seoul, South Korea. The rush of the city always played in the backdrop of her home, a quiet hush now being so used to it. Song Yi was not as ready as she felt at the beginning of the summer for her new high school life. She was in grade 12, that last year of high school, she began to wonder if it were a good idea to join school life at such an odd time.

 

“O-K!” Her mother placed a plate down on the small wooden dinning table. “Hur yo go.” Claire attempted at English pronunciation, but never could master it.

 

“Mom, it's Here, you, gooooo. Do us all a favour: Stick to Korean.” Song Yi let out a smirk to mother.

 

“Well excuseeee me. Who the hell do you think taught you English huh? Huh?” She stuck her head out towards Song Yi, placing her fist on her hips.

 

“American Idol.” She laughed.

 

Song Yi finished up the not so toxic breakfast of fruit and cereal bars her mother laid out for her. She really needs to learn how to cook...and get married.

 

“I'm leaving now mum. Don't burn down our apartment when I'm gone!” Song Yi teased as she left the apartment for what seemed like the first time on her own. Butterflies flying with in her, she took one step at a time. Ignoring her mother behind tell her to avoid the dark lit hall ways and buff boys. She watches way to much American television.

 

Song Yi had to take two very stuffed and unhygienic subway cars to get to Seoul National High. It was a large building, painted black to absorb heat from the sun to save on heating bills, well at least that's what the school website said, but really, it just looked like a black jail. Her heart was beating as she took steps closer and closer to the black building. Following into it's shadow, she wondered where the beautiful garden was located she saw on the school's website, where the girls washrooms were, and even just the teachers office. She was l-o-s-t.

 

She walked up to a group of students one by one looking onto a long list of names. Aahhhh...This must be where I find my name and classroom number. She remembered seeing something like this on a drama once. She located her name when the students in front of her cleared. Song Yi, Song yi, Oh! There I am! She was in class C, room 347. She was amazed at the room number: 347?! How many fricken doors are there in this place?!

 

Determined to find her room, she left the board with names and journeyed off into the world of high school, unknowing of it's do's and don'ts. When she entered the school she figured room 347 would be on the third floor, when she got to the third floor she came to door 326. So if I continue to walk right, I should eventually find the write door...right? She thought.

 

Song Yi waked for what seemed an hour down a long, not very brightly lit hallway. 335, 337, 339...By the time she reached 345 she was at the end of the darkly lit hall. “What? Where is 347? The hall just ends here?” She felt annoyed.

 

“It's on the first floor.” A deep voice came out of no where, startling Song Yi.

 

“Holy .” The tall girl jumped at the deep voice. She couldn't see his face, but she now saw him sitting there at the end of the hall two feet away.

 

“347, is on the bottom floor, at the end of the last hall. It's retarded I know, but that's where it it.” Song Yi could see him swing his hand up to play with his hair. “Are you in class C too miss?”

 

She didn't know how to answer or even if she should. Her mother's voice sprung into her mind. “Stay away from dark lit hallways!” Now Song Yi could see why her mother said so, she felt like she was about to get mugged.

 

“Ummm, yes? I am?” I'm going to get mugged and Mom is going to come to my hospital room and say “I told you so hun”, in that annoying “told you so” voice. She began to panic.

 

The boy let out a small laugh. “Why don't you sound to sure about that?” He stood up, he was tall, but Song Yi's head was to his chin. He stood in the corner of the hall, shadows covered his face. “You're tall for a Korean girl.” He smirked. “I like that.”

 

Song Yi found annoyance in his cocky voice, the thought of being mugged soon vanished. “And why are you here again?” She snapped back at him.

 

His smirk was so big now she could see it's outline through the shadow. “Avoiding the assemblage down stairs.” Her eyes grew big; she forgot about the beginning of the year assembly.

 

“! I forgot!” She put her hands over her temples to stop them from exploding with rage. “Oh ....”

 

“Clam down miss, it's not the big of a deal.” He leaned up against the wall. “I haven't gone to one and it's my fifth year here.” He laughed.

 

Fifth? Oh no the guy is trouble. Abort! Abort Song Yi! Get out of here! She began to panic. “Well...I'm going to go now, don't want to miss the assembly.” She said in the calmest tone she could conger up. She turned to walk down the hall taking only a few steps before the deep voice came up again.

 

“Are you sure you just want to walk into the quiet assembly hall filled with 1,000 students?”

 

She stopped in her tracks. Song Yi imagined herself opening the auditorium doors as they squeaked announcing her entrance. Ouuu...I don't want that. She turned herself around to face the dark voice again, but this time a figure appeared from the shadows. He was tall, thin, and had light brown hair that let it's self down in waves. “You can chill with me to save yourself from totally embracement.” He proposed. His eyes smiled as he talked, his lips opening and closing looked soft. Holy , this guy's hot. Song Yi could of sworn he look like he belonged on T.V. His beautiful skin was shimmering in the little light offered in the hallway.

 

“Umm...Won't we get in trouble?” She asked brushing back her dark brown hair. She stood leaning on her left leg, running her fingers through her hair, looking back to see if an teachers were about to hunt them down.

 

“No, this floor ins't even in use anymore miss.” He stepped closer. “Were all alone up here.”

 

His name tag was visible as he came closer. “Chan...yeol?”  

 

New series! Oh My! Hehe

Inspired by Exo's comeback Overdose! Ahh!

Please wait for art for the series and a background! :D

THANK YOU TO THE BEST BETA EVER LittleDeer179

-ExoWolf Clan