Drama version part 1

Drama Episode

Luhan walked in a corridor when someone with a tall figure that brought a bag approached him. He stopped to face the guy. He smiled than patted his shoulder. “Luhan, I must leave now.”

“Be careful. I’ll wait you.” He replied.

“You too, be careful with our enemy. They’ll always try to force us give our super power.”

“Ne, algessemnida.”

Then Kris walked away, but he turned around to saw Luhan’s back for the last time. “I wish you’ll be fine.” He whispered.

# # # # #

Luhan ran with high speed because some of people ran behind to chase him. They were his enemy from other pack to take away his super power forcefully. He ran on the rooftop in high building then he ran into the ground floor when he bumped into a guy with small figure. They fell into the ground, “Ouch, I’m sorry.” Luhan stood and tried to help him stand on his feet. But that guy refused Luhan’s hand.

The guy wore a hat that covered his hair but Luhan still could saw his face. Then Luhan’s heard people’s voice that tried to catch him so he ran again to avoid them.

# # # # #

Luhan was a new student in SM high school. He introduced himself toward his classmate. Then the teacher ordered him to sit in the empty seat in the back next to a girl. “Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida.” He bowed at her politely. Then the class was started.

He has made a friendship with a lot of his classmate that he knew they were in a gang since they were young. There are ten in that gang named EXO, they were Suho, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, Sehun, Kai, and Tao. They were really nice to him made him trust that EXO is his brothers. He almost forget about Kris although he miss him so much because EXO gave the true brotherhood among them.

Until one day, when they walked to go home from the school, some people that tried to catch Luhan in the past time came toward them. They want to take Luhan, but EXO held them, so they challenge to fight.

They came into one building not too far to fight to each other. So they started to fight. Luhan can trust EXO because they were good in martial but he realized that the opposite side has too much people to fight them. They were just eleven. He can’t find another way to fight them again, so he used his telekinesis power to hit down them. But he was out of control, he knocked down D.O without purpose.  

“Stop it!” they heard a voice. The gangs stop their move when someone appeared from a door. It’s a small figure boy. Luhan remember he was the same guy when he bumped into him. He still wore his hat, his shirt, and ripped jeans. They bowed to him respectfully. It’s seemed he was the leader of that gang.

EXO realized that D.O was injured, so they approached him to help and take him to the hospital. But the gang held them not to go. Their leader spoke, “Let them go! We didn’t need them here.” He smirked.

EXO leave them without Luhan. They knew what happened to D.O that because of Luhan, even Kai looked to him by his sharp eyes. When they disappeared, the leader walked toward Luhan.

“Finally, you are here. We meet again, huh?” He smirked then ordered his gang, “Tie him and take him to our special room.”  Then the gang caught Luhan, tied him, and brought him into one room in that building. He felt that the room was really special, he couldn’t feel his super power when he entered the room. Then, they put him in the corner.

# # # # #

Luhan felt guilty to D.O, he also regret to use his telekinesis power, he forget that he still can’t control his power as good as Kris. He didn’t care about himself, that he wanted to do is meet with EXO member and ask their forgiveness. He wanted to tell them about the truth of his power.

The door was opened then the leader of gang appeared from the dark. “Nice to meet you. How do you feel?” he smirked.

“Great.” Luhan smirked back.

He walked toward him and unexpectedly, he untied him. “Yah! What are you doing?”

“Release you, of course.” He replied.

“What?”

“Don’t talk again! Just do what I order to you. I know you want to meet with your friend, okay?” he looked to his eyes.

The leader put off his hat from his head and showed his dark brown hair then put the hat on Luhan’s head. “This will help you to cover your face.”

“You were a girl??!” Luhan saw her hair fell into her shoulder.

“Yes, I’m a girl.”

“B…but I thought, I thought you were a boy.”

“I never told you that I’m a boy. Oh, come on, we running time. Let’s run away.” She held his hand and walked out from the room.

The gang outside bowed toward her as usual. Nothing of them felt suspicious on him. They must be really trust their leader. She brought him to the hospital where his friends there to looked D.O.

“Let’s meet them.” She walked to enter the building but Luhan held her.

“Wait! I’m not ready to meet with them.”

“Why?” but he didn’t answer. He walked away then she followed him.

He walked to his house. He let her to come in. “So, this is your house?”

“Who are you?” Luhan asked her.

“Oh, you didn’t know my name, huh? I thought Kris has told you about me.”

“Kris? Yes, he told me to be careful to our enemy. It’s you, right?”

“Right. But you didn’t know me when you meet me in that building. I think he forget that the person who really want your super power is not me.”

“But your gang tried to catch me.”

“That is not my gang, I’m not their real leader for your information. The truth is that gang is my babysitter, they always watch about me, look me as I’m a baby.”

“Then, who is the real leader?”

“I can’t tell you about the leader. It’s too complex.”  

“Then why you caught me and released me again?”

“The leader really wanted to catch you, and when the gang looked you in our place, alone, they would catch you and I couldn’t just release you, so I caught you first then I released you again. Let them know that you were escape.”

“And why you released me?”

“Why I released you, I didn’t need you. I have my own power.” She smirked. “And our leader didn’t know it. Let’s keep it as our secret, okay?”

“You have not told your name yet.”

“I’m Jeon Jiyoon, just call me Jiyoon, please.”

# # # # #

Luhan accompanied her to the front gate when he met with Kai in front of his gate. Kai looked toward him then to her, then he grabbed Luhan’s collar cloth. “Why you were with her?!”

“We fought because of you but you were with her, your enemy!” Kai yelled at him. “I saw her with the gang that fought with us. What’s you mean, huh?! Did you plan this happen to us before?”

“Kai, listen to me. I can explain this to you.” Luhan grabbed his shoulder. He glanced at Jiyoon then told him about everything include about his power.