Final.

☄ My Dreams came to Reality ☄
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is an ordinary Tuesday afternoon, classes just ended. I am with Namjoo and Bomi in the usual coffee shop where we hang out often. Nothing's really special today but I feel different, I feel like something special is going to happen. Well I just stared at the window since we were seated next to it. My thoughts travelling to places I don't really know, then something caught my  eyes rather someone, A guy – He has a black hair, an almond shaped eyes, high bridge nose and his lips that seems like I’ve seen it before, I just can’t remember when and where. His face is really ordinary like what every handsome guy has but there’s something special about it that caught my attention, I just can’t tell what. I took away my attention to him and just stared at my bubble tea mixing its content when a realization hit me. That Guy! That guy that just pass by the window I know where I met him, this might sound crazy but I met him in my dreams! I am sure it was him. I can never forget those lips, so I stood up all of a sudden catching Bomi’s and Namjoo’s attention.

“Hey! What’s the matter?” Namjoo asked looking at me.

“I found him.” I said, my eyes still glued on the guy that pass by.

“What? Who did you find?” Bomi asked in confusion of what’s really going on with me.

I didn’t bother to answer her question; I walked away from them and hurriedly run towards the door. Because I was busy I was busy looking at the door and was in a rush I didn’t know there was a guy who was going to pass then… a cold coffee with whip cream splashed into my pink dress. 

“Omo, I am sorry. Why were you in a rush?” The guy who bumped me apologized then asked me.

Like a crazy person I am, I didn’t respond to him and walked outside the door. I looked around to see if he was still there but unfortunately he was gone. I went back inside only to see the guy I bumped again and namjoo and bomi apologizing for me and giving me a look. I just shook my head for me to come back to my senses. I quickly approached the guy I bumped and apologized.

“I am truly sorry for stupidly bumping you and spilling your drink.” I said slightly bowing.

“Oh no, It’s fine. What I am concerned about is your dress.” He said looking at me and pointing at my dress covered with his drink.

“I am fine, I am about to go home anyway,” I said then looked at the two girls.

“Want a ride? I’ll drive you home to compensate for the damage I made.” He said and I shook my head.

“No need, it was all my fault anyway for being careless.” I said then bowed to him and turned to leave when the two girls stopped me.

“Wait! We’ll come with you.” Bomi said.

Then the three of us headed outside to look for a cab and went home. When we got to my place like what I expected, the two asked me a questions again.

“Hey Missy! You still have some explaining to do.”  Namjoo said arching her eyebrows.

I sighed in defeat and sat on the sofa. “Alright alright, Remember the guy I both told you about? The one I’ve been dreaming of.” I said and they nodded. “Well I found him!” I said and the two just stared at me.

“Hello? Aren’t you going to react?” I asked waving my hand in front of them.

“How sure are you that it was him?” Namjoo asked.

“Yeah, you said you only recall his lower face, how would you know it was really him?” Bomi added.

“Well although it’s blurry I am sure the guy I saw was him. He Exist! My dreams came to reality!” I said excitedly only to receive a sigh from namjoo then she grabbed my shoulder to calm me.

“Okay let’s say you found him, what will you tell him? Hi! You’re the guy I dream about every night. Will you tell him that? I am sure he’ll freak out and think of you as a stalker.”

I sighed and slouched on my lap. She’s got a point, so what if I found him? As if he’ll know me too.

It was getting late so the two girls bid their goodnights and went home already, leaving me along again in my apartment. I went back to my room and layed on my bed thinking of the day I had today, I've been so clumsy today. I stared at the ceiling replaying the moment a while ago when I saw him. His face that was so calm, then little did I know I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

April 15, Tuesday I arrived in Seoul Korea around 6 a.m. Upon getting out of the airport I looked around the area and smiled feeling the cold morning wind. Nothing has changed; it’s still the same Korea I left two years ago.  I called for a cab and went on my way to my cousin’s apartment.  Before going inside the apartment I decided to stop by the Bake Shop which is just below the apartment to get some fresh goods and have my breakfast. I was about to enter the shop when a girl who was running bumped me that I almost lost my balance luckily I was able to hold on the bar handle of the door.

“I am so sorry mister, I am sorry.” The girl who was in a hurry bowed and quickly run again.

I wasn’t able to say anything so I just walked in the bakeshop then I heard the owner of the bakeshop call for her. “Hey Young Miss! You forgot your change.” He shouted at her who was far already

And I heard her shout back. “Keep the change! I am late for school.”

“This girl really.” The owner said as he shook his head and went back inside.

I sighed. How can a girl be so negligent? I thought. After eating I went to my cousin’s apartment to freshen up and rest for a while. Hours have passed and it is now 3 p.m. in the afternoon and I was bored so I decided to go out and walk around the street. I wonder what time my cousin goes home. I walked pass several shops, cafes, and I saw a park nearby so I stayed there for a while watching the kids play around. I remember dreaming about this place, that’s why it seems so familiar to me. I was with a girl I don’t really know. We played around like little kids on the swing and chased each other on the slide, we were happy together. I sighed but it was just a dream. Dreams never really come to reality some are just stupid for believing it does.  Being bored I just took out my notebook in my backpack and started sketching. When I got bored staying there I went back home. I was in the living room then my cousin suddenly sat beside me. He’s home.

“Baek! You’re finally here.” He said placing his arms on my shoulder.

“You don’t say.” I answered sarcastically.

“And you haven’t change a bit. Still the same stingy and grumpy Baek I knew.” He chuckled and messed my hair.

I laughed and acted as if I am going to punch him that’s why he stopped messing my hair. “Woah easy.” He said laughing while raising both his hands in surrender.

I just chuckled. Suho didn’t change too, He still loves annoying me. We chatted for a while Then he started telling me something random.

“Baek, you know I bumped into a girl a while ago in the coffee shop and I don’t know why but she seems so interesting. She’s so cute and angelic.” He said.

I just rolled my eyes. I am not really interested in his love story.

“Then she forgot this.” He took out something from his pocket. It’s an Mp3 player. “I don’t really know how to return this to her.” He continued scratching the nape of his neck.

“Just let her look for you instead?” I shrugged and said bluntly. Then I turned my gaze back to the TV he sighed and remained silent.

The next day I prepared myself and my things for school. My parents enrolled me to a different school so sadly I won’t be going to school with Suho. So I walked to school after having breakfast.

The Students of the higher levels were all excited specially the girls because there’s a new Boy student transferring today. Bomi and Namjoo was waiting for eunji in the soccer field.

When she arrived at the campus she looked around and spotted the two in the soccer field then run towards them, But unfortunately the clumsy eunji for the nth time bumped into someone.

“Ouch.” She groaned as her meets the floor.

“What The— Why didn’t you look where you’re going?” The guy she bumped asked angrily.

“It was your fault! You should have seen me running.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter