Bathroom

「 ✦ 」When SNSD use facebook !

 Joohyun Keroro: Unnie, the bathroom smells bad and I don't want to go inside. 

 WhitenotBlack Pearl: Huh? There are two bathrooms. Which one? 

 Joohyun Keroro: B-Both of them...

 Dancing King: Really? I'm in the toilet right now but I can't smell anything. 

 Hwang Manager: Ew, what are you doing in the toilet with your phone?? 

 Dancing King: Do I really need to say that out loud? I'm pooping. 

 Sunny Brightly: Alright then...

 Sleepy Jung: Why do you have to bring the phone with you? 

 Dancing King: Well, I'm bored. 

 Byun Taeyeon: You want to have fun even when you are pooping? Wow, only our Hyoyeon.

 Im Choding: Haha, I'm sure that we all bring our phones inside the bathroom. More like everyday.

 Choi Burger: It's my fault, guys. This morning I ordered a pizza but I figured out there was a cockroach inside so I gave it to Hyoyeon. 

 Hwang Manager: What?! Oh my god! That's disgusting!

 Sunny Brightly: Why would you do that? :O

 WhitenotBlack Pearl: Wait, the pizza on the sofa? 

 Choi Burger: Yeah..

 Sleepy Jung: Oh.... no....... 

 Im Choding: I have to confess now. Me and Jessica unnie ate two pieces of the pizza. And then we both got stomachache so we went to the bathrooms. Me on the right bathroom and Jessica unnie took the left bathroom. 

 Joohyun Keroro: That explains everything. 

 Byun Taeyeon: So , there is poison in the pizza?

 Sleepy Jung: It was because of that damn cockroach! 

 Sunny Brightly: Cockroachs are stinky and nasty, I guess that's why they have to go to the bathroom. But, didn't you guys smell anything while you ate it?

 Dancing King: ...No? 

 Hwang Manager: Great, I'm living with a bunch of idiots. 

 WhitenotBlack Pearl: Guys, I put the cocroach inside, but it is fake... 

 Choi Burger: HUh??? Yay, it's not my fault! 

 Joohyun Keroro: Great, that explains why they didn't smell anything.

 Dancing King: You sure? Then why we all had stomachache?

 Byun Taeyeon: My fault, I took the fake one out and put the REAL cockroach inside. 

 WhitenotBlack Pearl: Yay!!!! It's NOT my fault then!!!!

 Sleepy Jung: ...Kim Taeyeon, I will punch you after I get out of the toilet.