The Message

The Doll Maker

I want to have you, will you come next to me? I hate those cold eyes, I hate myself. I don't like...................................that person next to you..................~Jewlery: Hot and Cold

"Park Inhyeong."

I groggily opened my eyes to the sunlight filtering through the open window.

Realizing where I was I jerked my head up and wiped the trail of drool from my mouth.

I was in my doll store, yes, MY own doll store.

Don't go ranting and raving about how doll stores are creepy and weird because it's what I do for a living after I dropped out of High School.

Yes I am also a drop out of High School, don't judge.

"You look like a hell." I looked up and met the eyes of my best friend, Hongbin. He extended his hand out towards me to give me something, it was a syrofoam cup of coffee.

"Thanks," I muttered as I grabbed the cup from him and took a long sip of the magic liqiud, "I stayed up all night making dolls, feel free to buy them."

Hongbin chuckled and I rolled my eyes taking another deep sip of coffee, I placed the cup on the table and stood up slowly, stretching my arms above my head letting out a soft yawn.

This was a normal rotiune for us, Hongbin would stop by and give me the coffee Leo made for me and he would throw casual insults at me whenever he felt it was proper to.

Leo and Hongbin were my only two friends in this world, you could say that I am anti-social but I prefer it this way, the less people I have that are close to me, the less chance of losing them.

Yes, I also have lots of issuses, including a slight brush of OCD and possibly the worst allergies on the planet when the weather triggers it, but that just makes me more special than the average human, or at least according to me.

"So hows buisness going?" Hongbin asked as he ran his hand over the display counter leaving finger prints, I glared at him sharply and he shrinked away and pulled his hands off the counter.

"Pretty good," I replied as I wiped Hongbins finger prints off the glass counter, "I sold 10 porcelian dolls yesterday."

Hongbin made a face and scrunched up his nose.

"Who would buy 10 creepy porcelian dolls?"  

I took another deep sip of coffee and felt the caffine rush through me as I rolled my eyes at Hongbin.

"You do know that porcelian dolls are one of the biggest selling items that I make money off of?"

"Well.....I don't know who would buy these creepy things....." Hongbinmuttered,  I turned towards him and crossed my arms with a disapproving frown on my lips. "And those dolls over there, don't they appear in your nightmares?"

"Dont you have school Hongbin?" I asked irrataibly, Hongbin chuckled as he fiddled with the straps of his backpack biting his lip guiltly, "I certainly hope you weren't deciding to skip school now little boy?"

"And you are sounding like you are the older one when you are two years younger than me." Hongbin muttered as he edged towards the counter once again, "And it wouldn't hurt my education just to skip one day of school now, would it?"

"Yes it would, if you don't haul your over to the school gates on time, I will personally vist your school and embrass you infront of all your classmates."

Hongbin chuckled and shrugged his shoulders, Leo always sent Hongbin to deliver coffee to me in these early mornings before Hongbin left to the school I used to go to before I dropped out.

"Leo said to meet at his coffee shop today again."

"Ok Hongbin, now get your to school before I forcefully make you."

"Yes ma'am." Hongbin said mockingly saluating me, I handed him the textbook he tried to sneakly leave in my shop, he pouted as he took the textbook and waved to me as he exited the shop, I waved back and turned my attention to the dolls I was working on.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An hour later, the tall cup of coffee Hongbin brought me was empty without a single drop of coffee left. I sighed as I stood up and stretched my arms towards the ceiling. 

Glancing at the empty cup, I comptenplated on my predicament. 

I hated unecessary clutter that took up space, yet I was scared if I left the shop, it would be robbed. 

After arguing with myself mentally for a few minutes I decided that stepping outside of the shop for just five seconds would not give enough time for a robbery to occur.

Gathering my empty cup and the scraps of thread, I headed out of my shop, the bells attached to the door ringed as I exited, sounding a bit omious, but it probably was my imaganation.

I threw my cup in to the trash can and looked up at the slight cloudy sky with hints of gray under tone, just like smoke, just like fire-

My chest tightned up and my breath started to hitch, all I could see was the gray sky that looked like smoke, my vison was starting to fade to black at the edges, fire, smoke, the smell of burning smoke filled the air.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I tried to surpress the feeling of collapsing to the cold pavement.

I had this feeling many times, it was an anxeity attack as the doctors labled it.

I slowly brought my breathing back to normal, the pain in my chest lifted slowly away as my vison cleared the fogginess in my eyes.

Shaking my head to get rid of the dizziness in my head, trying to put on a normal face I turned around to walk back in to my shop, breezing past the door I sat back down to work on my dolls, my hands froze.

There was a note taped to the desk of my work space.

Written in clear, bold script displated a message scrawled on a sheet of note book paper:

 

"Do not come to work tomorrow, run now before they come to get you- R"

 

Hey guys!^^  I am so sorry it took long but I finally relased the first chapter!^^ I know its a bit short, but I promise to update more often! Leave in the comment below how you like the chapter and tell me any spelling errors!!! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next update!~ Love you guys!~ ^w^v

Saranghaeyo~ <3

P.S: VIXX's Eternity came out!~ LOVE the concept and how the MV twists your mind, and did I mention they look smoking hot~  ^w^v