Gays with Attitude

Um..Baekyeol Are Power Rangers?!

And so, the class begin to process as usual, Baekhyun taking note of every little thing his bandmate did, including that thing he did with his nose that looked like he picked his nose which he denied when they were on Weekly Idol, Lu Han drawing and sending snapchats of Baekhyun to Kai who was ing Kyungsoo with his eyes who was awkwardly sitting in his seat, having always being dragged into his bandmate’s mischiefs. Just a typical day with the gays.

 

 

But supposedly there was supposed to be a twist in today’s typical day. And no, Chanyeol’s agonising wedgie does not count.

 

 

The shaking of the earth startled their lesson as the blinking lights on the ceiling starting shaking restlessly, occasionally seizing out. Students were frantic to move towards the window to so where the commotion was.

 

 

It’s not every day you see an over-sized Alpaca rocking sunglasses with a pirate hat trampling the city with its pink scarf.

 

 

“I swear to god I’ve never taken drugs in my life, why am I seeing these things?” Chanyeol was naïve as always.

 

 

“Why the is it aimlessly attacking the city, that’s what I want to know. I mean, yeah sure, you can come to Earth and we could nail each other’s nails and talk about boiz but NOO lets go ing terrorise the city don’t we?” Lu Han snapped. And did the 360 neck spin. Ghetto Lu Han. Ye.

 

 

Amongst all the random quarries and complaints, the students did not notice the beast heading towards the school’s general direction.

“YEAH, IM OUTTA HERE.”

The students were frantic as they all fought their way through the hallway, pushing each other around as a mean of saving their own life.

 

 

Baekhyun was caught in the middle of the riot and it was inevitable where he found it incredibly hard to breathe. The enclosed space made him feel antsy, staying tense in the one spot as he was continuously pushed around with force. The pressure of being pushed tightly against other people made him sweat profoundly as he was desperately finding space to free himself.

 

 

EXO or not, in these situations, one does not consider a celebrity’s wellbeing but their own.

 

 

But then he felt a pair on big arms clamp around the sides of his shoulders protectively, giving them a reassuring squeeze as the hands started to draw soothing circles around him. Turning to his side seemed to be a mistake as he was face to face with the lanky giant, his eyes determined.

“I’ve realised that you’re extremely claustrophobic in big crowds and tight places…don’t worry, I’m here to guide you through this. I’ll protect you.”

 

 

What fear haunted him seconds ago seemed to slowly deflate as he fawned in the manliness and protectiveness of the giant in front of him: holding him closely in the means of not wanting to be separated from him.

The thought alone had him blush a beetroot red, looking down at his feet as an extremely grateful smile formed upon him.

 

 

“FOR SAKES, THIS PLACE IS TIGHTER THAN KYUNGSOO’S .” Kai wasn’t so careful with his words- especially when half the time, he was trying to keep the group together. And of course, Kyungsoo had to be dragged into the calamity...again.

 

 

Lu Han, on the other hand, was threatening to claw some girl’s eyes out with his nails if he did not get his personal space.

You would think the teachers would be mature enough to save the lives of their students, but that was before they saw their own teachers take the NOPEtrains to THISville. I don’t know.

 

 

“ GUYS, THIS ISNT LOOKING TOO GOOD.” Kyungsoo pin-pointed.

“NO , ‘D.ERP’, I HAVE THESE FAKE, PALE- ES BEING ALL IN MY FACE.”

“YOU’RE THE ONE WITH THE FACE, PLASTIC FACE.”

“, THIS FACE IS AS FLAWLESS AND NATURAL AS YO MOMMAS .”

“MY MUM DOES NOT HAVE A .”

“FIRST STEP IS DENIAL, , NOW SLOWLY BACK THE UP BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU WITH YO OWN WEAVE, YOU -, PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING.”

 

 

Baekhyun just watched in amazement, wondering if this was the perspective people were in if they were to watch him and Lu Han have their daily quarrels.

 

 

“C-Chanyeol…this is a really huge mess…”

Chanyeol moved in closer to whisper into Baekhyun’s ear, oblivious of the way the smaller boy flinched, his legs weakening.

 

 

“I know you’re scared, Baekkie…but stay strong, we’ll get out of this together, I know my pup can do this.”

“H-he called me a pup…my pup.”

And to add to that, his roommate just had to backhug him to keep him safe.

‘…I don’t know if this ing alpaca thingy is going to kill me, or if Park Chanyeol will be the death of me.’

 

 

Things didn’t look too good as the ground continuously strengthen in veracity, knocking the students off their feet.

 

 

“UM, IF THERE IS ANY BEING OUT THERE THAT’S WILLING TO GIVE A HELPING HAND THAN NOW WOULD A GOOD ING TIME.”

 

--

 

Meanwhile in Galaxy Headquarters

 

"Sehun, Rita Repulsa has escaped, recruit a time of teenagers with gayest attitude."

 

--

 

“C-Chanyeol I’m getting fuzzy…wait so are you, what’s going on?”

“Crap, Baekhyun, it’s happening to the other three too!”

“I don’t understand.” Everyone was questioning what was going on.

 

Then there was Kai.

 

 

“NOOOOOOOO, I’M MELTINNNNNNG. PLEASE, I DON’T WANT TO DIEEEEEE. KYUNGSOO, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND THAT I LOVE HOW YOUR S ARE ESSYMETRICAL BUT IT’S PERFECT TO ME.”

 

 

“UM WHAT THE HELL, KAI.” And the droning of Kyungsoo’s scold was drowned out as they were to be teleported away, oblivious to the fact that they were now going to be teleported into the biggest insanity of their lives.

 

 

--

 

a/n: ugh i dont know what i think OTL sorry if any of yalls get any of the jokes cos some of them are very power ranger based!! this story is going to be based off of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers storyline-ish since its my favourite~ but yeah

IF YOU GUYS WATCH THE MIGHT MORPHIN POWER RANGER OPENING THEME, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE STORY AND JOKES VERY WELL ALONG WITH THE IRONY AND REMARKS MADE.

Just thought i would point that out but i do hope you enjoy the retarded crack OTL be sure to comment, sub and all those sweet things <3 Love yous and Love kezia too <3 she did the foreward character thing, isnt she lovely TT but yeah thanks for reading~ <3

-Tia~^^