Final

Fall For The Wrong Person...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

            “Hey, Jungmi. How about we change our school? You go to my school and I go to your school? Isn’t it amazing, Jungmi?!” Jungmi stared at her twin weirdly. “……..Mom and dad will not---” “Eyyy, just change for one week! Please…” Jihye begged and make her puppy eyes. “Ughh, fine. But, you’re a popular there. How would I…? I didn’t like attention and you’re noisy so it can affect my presence in my school. I am quiet and you’re noisy. Did you even think about it?” Jungmi talked longer than usual and it made Jihye a little surprise. “I’ll try to become quiet. You’ve to be more cheerful and noisy there. Did you even think about it?” Jihye mimicked Jungmi sentence. Jungmi sighed and nodded slowly. “…..I’ll try….”

            “WAIT, JIHYE!” Jungmi yelled before Jihye disappeared behind her bedroom door. Jihye furrowed her eyebrows. “….Urm… Where is your school uniform? I want to clean it with my clothes. Don’t worry. As a two minutes OLDER sister than you, I’ll do it.” Jungmi smiled softly. Jihye do a ‘fighting’ spirit before ran to her room to get her clothes. Then, she appeared like a wind in front of her. “Here you are. Thank you. I own you. Bye, I need to go~” Then, like a wind she came and like a wind she disappeared. Jungmi impressed seeing her twin with that attitude.

            “Jungmi, Jihye! Come to eat!” Her mother yelled. “Yes, mom. Jihye went out just now! I want to wash these clothes first then, I’ll eat.” Jungmi walked towards her mom and dad then pointed at the basket she was holding. Her mom nodded while her dad smiled seeing her hard working daughter doing her other sister job. He sighed quietly and continued to read his newspaper. “Mom, I need to--- Never mine, I’ll do it myself.” Jungmi walked into the dining room. Her mom furrowed her eyebrows. “Just talk to me, Jungmi. I’ll listen.” Jungmi stared at her food then nodded. “I’ll…but later. I’m not hungry anymore. Thanks mom, dad. I’ll be upstairs if you need anything.” She thanked them and ran to her room.

 

Jungmi’s POV (A/N : *….* - means she is thinking. ^^) 

           

            I continued to stare at the ceiling. *How I will school there…? I don’t even know her friends name. The additional of that, the kingka. She must be close to them. But, I’m….not!* I closed my eyes in frustration. “…….I’ll sleep first…… Monday, here I come!” I laughed at my hilarious words. I closed my eyes and lastly I felt like I’m in my dream…

 

The next day…

 

Author POV
 

            “…..Mi! KIM JUNGMI!!!” Jihye yelled across Jungmi face received a kick at the back by her. “Owwwww….You’re soooooooo mean…” Jihye faked sobbed and rubbed her painful back. “That’s your punishment. Good morning, Jihye. Please washed yourself and don’t forget to combed your hair straight. I can do anything in your school because I’m free and you’re NOT. Understand, my twin?” Jungmi blabbered to Jihye in the morning. “Wow, and yes. I’ll just keep quiet. I promise.” Jihye grinned like an idiot. Jungmi shook her head and walked to bathroom. “Bye! Have a nice trip in my school!” Jihye yelled and ran to her bedroom. “You too… Hmmm…” Jungmi laughed by herself.

            “Hello, Jihye. You look…different today. No pony tail?” A baby-face guy asked Jungmi-who-has-to-be-Jihye. *Ahh, I forgot to ask Jihye…* “Just, wait a minute will you?” Jungmi smiled and turned around and call Jihye. “Yah, Jihye. Who is the baby-face guy?!” Jungmi whispered. “OHHHH, BABY-FACE?!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHA!!!! Yeahhh, I’m sorry… He is Luhan and his other friends I’ll message later.” Jungmi felt like she wanted to explode in shame because now the baby, no….Luhan and his friends right in front of her.

            “I’m sorry, L-Luhan. I need to go. See you later!” Jungmi ran away to Jihye class because she was so shy to meet them. “WAIT, JIHYE!” Jungmi stopped in her track when Jihye name got call. She turned around, confused. “Why’re you so quiet today? Are you sick?” Another guy asked, worried. Of course, because their friend was weird. The guy wanted to touch Jungmi forehead but Jungmi slapped it away, a little hard. “Ouch, what’s wrong with you, Jihye?!” The same guy yelled a bit, shock because of Jungmi-has-to-be-Jihye personality.

            “Don’t touch me….urrr….Nevermine. I didn’t feel well today. Just…don’t TOUCH me…I’m sorry.” Jungmi bowed a bit and ran away to Jihye class. She puffed her cheek and blew her bangs. “YO, JIHYE! WHASSUP?” Another guy welcomed her when she got into the class. “Urr… Yo!” She smiled nervously and took a seat beside the window. “Why’re you sitting there? It’s Chen-Chen place.”

*What the, Chen….Chen….?* “Oh, I’m sorry. I want to sit here. He didn’t mind right?” Jungmi asked stupidly. “….Oh….OF COURSE! He love--- He is your half-brother!” The tall guy blinked his eyes a few times. “Thanks, dragon…” Jungmi whispered. “Dragon…? Seriously, dragon?! I HATE THAT NAME SINCE I’M A CHILD, MAN!” The same guy yelled. “Seriously, man?! Excuse me! I’m a woman for your stupid brain information.” She shot back and the class kept quiet. Then, they whispered with themselves.

“…Where did she took the courage to say that to Kris?!” *Ohh, the dragon name is Kris!* “Such a fake friend!” “…” “Jihye, stupid mad woman…” Jungmi looked down because she felt guilty for her sister. “H-hey, Jihye. Are you o-okay? I know that you’re just kidding with m-me. Am I r-right?” The Kris person laughed awkwardly and sat beside Jungmi. Jungmi nodded quickly and turned to face him. “I need to talk to you, Kris-shi.” Jungmi blurted out the ‘shi’ words. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter