1

I Love My Enemy

KWON YURI

"Hey Bro!" A familiar voice called me.

"Hmm, what's up, Taeng?" I said to my bestfriend. Kim Taeyeon.

"I'm fine. How about you? You got busier these past few weeks, that's why I seldomly see you." Taeyeon said while pouting. 

"Yah. Stop pouting, be a man, dude."

"Oh, what made you busy these time? You're doing so many activities to represent the school, dude. Isn't tiring?"

"Umm, we need to get ready for the upcoming quiz bee competion, that's why we need to study, study and study. Oh, and it isn't tiring at all."

"What? Dude, you're always engrossed with your academics and your hobbies since we're in high school, don't you think It is time to find the girl who'll love you?"   

"Nah, I have no time for love lifes, dude. I love what I'm doing."

"Bro, you know, I think your life is so boring. Always, books, piano, guitar, composing, singing, why don't you try new things. You know, the things that the normal guys do..."

"Like what?"

"Girls, girls and girls."

"What girls? No no no. I don't want to be like you, Kim Taeyeon."

"Pshh. You're really no fun, Kwon Yuri. Oh, wait. Don't tell me..."

"Huh?"

"Yah! Don't tell me you're gay!"

"I'm not a gay, you jerk!"

"Then why do you hate hanging out with girls?"

"It's not like that. It's just that I respect them. I don't want to play with their feelings, because that's what my father said to me. If you don't want others to play with your feelings, then don't do it to the other people around you too, understand?"

"You don't hate girls?"

"No. I don't hate them."

"Then, why do you really, really hate...what's her name? Jessica? Yeah, the girl named Jessica Jung. Why do you hate her till death? She's a girl right?"

"She's different, dude! She's irritating! She's making my life miserable!"

"Pshh. Did you forgot about the phrase 'the more you hate, the more you love'?"

"I don't even love that girl, even a bit!"

"But dude, are you sure that, you're not..."

"Kim Taeyeon! I said, I'm not a gay!!!"

"Fine. Fine. Can you please calm down?"

"How can I calm down, huh?! Tell me, you migdet! How could you suspect my gender?!"

"Okay, you're not gay. You're a man. A real man. Happy now?"

"Whatever, just go to your class. You're making me stressed early in the morning..."

"Oh yeah. The class will start in 5 minutes. Gotta go now, dude! Bye! See yah later!"

"Yeah. Bye. Kim Midget."

"Yah! What did you say?!"

"Nothing. Just go now."

"Okay, Bye. Kwon Charcoal! Whahah!"

"Yah! I'll really kill you later! Just wait!"

"Whatever, Kwon Charcoal! Byiiee!"

"Pshh. Such a midget."


 

"Mr. Kwon..." My professor called me.

"Yes, Ms. Park? What can I do for you?" I said politely. 

"I just want to ask you If your band is willing to join in the upcoming rock band competiton that will be held at the Yankee Stadium."

"Umm, Ms. Park. When?"

"Oh, the date is still not sure, but the school's dean wants you to rehearse early. For you to get ready and be confident when the competition starts. The said competition is really big, so, winning here, is very important to us. We trust you, Mr. Kwon, so the school board recommended your band to join the competiton. I hope you and your bandmates will agree to join this." Ms. Park explained to me.

"Sure, Ms. Park. It's okay with me. But I still need to comfirm if my bandmates will agree..."

"Okay. By the way, Mr. Kwon, the school board really appreciate your efforts to represent the school all the time. We're happy that we have you here. I hope you'll not get tired of doing this."

"It's nothing, Ms. Park. It's my pleasure." I smiled.

"Hmm, Okay, Mr. Kwon just please let me know what your bandmates said as soon as possible. By the way, Thank you, Mr. Kwon."

"No worries, Ms. Park." I said as I bid goodbye to her, I need to see that Kim Midget.


LUNCH TIME

I entered the cafeteria, there, I saw Kim Midget, my best buddy, eating his lunch like a kid.

"Hey..." I said.

"Hmm, Hey, buddy! Come! Let's eat!" 

"Okay, wait, I'll just buy my lunch..."

10 minutes passed....I sat in front of Taeyeon with my lunch.

"Bro, Where's Sulli?" I asked. Sulli,  Kim Taeyeon's current girlfriend? Yeah, I think so...

"I don't know...Why?" He asked me while playing with his food.

"You don't know? You don't know where your girlfriend is?"

"To make it clear for you, she's not my girlfriend."

"What? Don't tell me she's just your fling?"

"Hmm, yeah, sort of. I'm not serious with her, dude."

"I thought you love her dude, I mean, for real..."

"Well, like what you said, she's just my fling."

"Tsk. Tsk. Dude, when will you stop for being a playboy, huh?"

"Hmm, I don't know, why? Wanna join me?"

"Not a chance, dude. Oh, right, Ms. Park asked me if our band want to participate to the upcoming Seoul Rock Band competition. So, are we gonna join?"

"What? Seoul Rock Band competition?!"

"Yeah, It's a competition for all the universities in Seoul. Obviously, a rock band. Ms. Park said the board members chose us to be the representative of Brent University."

"Really?! Of course We'll join! It almost happens, once in a lifetime dude! We should grab the opportunity."

"Okay. So, we'll join okay, we should tell the others. Did you saw Chanyeol, Kai and Krystal?

"Hmm, yeah, I saw them earlier..."

"Ahh. Can you tell them about the competition? I think Ms. Park wants to talk to us if we agree to join..."

"Okay, I'll tell them later..."

"Thank you, bro..." I smiled. "Hey, what did you said earlier before we part our ways?" I glared at Kim Midget.

"Uh...Umm...Nothing, Dude, I said... Uhh... I love you, bro! You're the best! That's it." The midget nervously said.

"You really wanna die, aren't you?" I said to the coward man infront of me.

"O-Of course not dude...J-Just forget what I said..."

"Pshh. Yah! Kim Midget, are you scared of me?" I said. Teasing him.

"I'm not scared of you, Kwon Charcoal! I'm not a coward!"

"Oh, you're not a coward? Then, why are you stuttering earlier? Huh?"

"I-I...I did not stutter!"

"Oh, you just did, see? Don't deny it, dude."

"Fine! Who'll not be scared to you?! Look at your body. You look like some wrestler, bro. Can you stop working out? You're so fit already. Your uniform will explode anytime."

"Tss. You're just jealous that you don't have this six-pack abs."

"Pfft. I'm not jealous, dude. Because even if I'm not fit, I'm sure that I'm way more healthier more than you."

"Really? You look like a malnourished old man in my preferences, dude."

"Yah! I'm just 1 year older than you!"

"I don't care. Midget. By the way, I need to go now..."

"Why? You're leaving already?" My buddy said while pouting.

"Sorry, dude. I need to...erm..you know..."

"Study again? Gosh, dude. Jusy kill yourself already..."

"Okay, I'll just kill you first. I really need to go now. Bye Kim!"

"Yeah, see yah later, Kwon!"


RING...RING...RING...

Ughh! Who's calling this time?! 

I fished my phone in my pocket and looked at the caller. Unknown Number. Such a waste of time, I hope this call is importart...If not? Grr! I really can kill! I think everybody knows that I hate being disturbed while reading! 

"Hello, Who is this?"

"Kwon Yuri?" Hmm. I think this voice sounds familiar...

"Who are you? Do you know that you're disturbing me? I have some work to do..." I coldly said.

"You don't know me? Come on, You work for my father, yet you didn't know me?"

"Just tell me who are you, You're just wasting my precious time!" I suddenly lost my temper.

"How dare you to shout at me?! It's me! Jessica Jung! Your boss' daughter!"

"Jessica?! What the! How did you got my number?! Huh?!"

"It doesn't matter anymore, Mr. Kwon..."

"Fine, what do you need this time?!"

"I want to talk to you... Let's meet at the campus' front gate. 5pm sharp. Don't be late."

"Yah! I'm busy, I can't!"

"You need to! If not, I'll tell daddy that you--"

"Fine. Fine. You and your stories. You're always making me look bad infront of your father, eh?"

"Why? Don't tell me you're kind? Look, you always want to pick a fight on me, you jerk! You're really a bad guy!"

"I'm only bad infront of you, Ms. Jung..."

"I hate you! Just wait, when I see you later--"

"Whatever. Stop blabbering. I'll hang up now...."

"Fine. Just don't forget. 5pm Sharp! Goodbye, you dark-skinned-man!"

"Yah!----" Grr. How dare you to hang up on me,  Jessica Jung?! Ughh! You're really getting into my nerves, even if you're a girl!

 

 

 

 

First Update! Thanks for those who subscribed already! I really appreciate your support for this fanfic. I hope you'll continue reading it until it ends, okay? Haha. 

Please don't forget that Yuri is a man in this story...and Taeyeon too...Haha :) Thank You once again! Please comment, upvote and subscribe! 

- Hugh Brix G. Guidotti ( Your author's full name haha! I hope I can get new friends with the help of this story )