Two

Because of the pizza?

Author's Note: Thank-you everyone for checking out this story! ^_^ I started this story because my internet wasn't working one day. XD Anyway, due to some health issues I am unsure how often I will be able to update but I will try to do it not too far apart. Thanks again!  

                The Bangtan boys woke up suddenly in a place that was unfamiliar; they were all in an alley and were getting rained on. They walked out of the alley and saw a busy street full of people. There were also horses with carriages everywhere; they were certainly not in Japan anymore.  

                “Let’s find out where we are.” Jin says aloud to all the boys who are staring at everything. They start to walk but then hear a whistle nearby and three people on horses circle them.

                “Who are you?” One of the men shouts at them in English with a funny accent and if he wasn’t pointing a skinny sword at them, the members would have chuckled.

                Rap Monster thinks for a second then looks at the man that shouted at them, “We’re musicians.”

                The man frowns and then immediately shouts, “Spies! They are spies! Capture them!”

                The boys then cluster together as the other two men jump off their horses and tie all the members’ hands with ropes. They tie the ropes to the horses then jump back on their horses to bring the boys somewhere. “What did you tell him, hyung?” Jimin whispers in an annoyed tone.

                “I just told him we play music.” Rap Monster replies while watching the three dragging them off somewhere.

                “I don’t think he believed you.” J-Hope remarks as they walk the rest of the way in silence.

                They come to a huge stone tower where all the men jump off their horses and they bring the boys roughly into the tower. V as well as everyone else can see that there are cells in this tower. “It’s a prison.” Says V in a surprised voice.

                “What did we do?” Rap Monster asks the men who are guards of this tower.

                “You are different so you must be spies. Where are you from?” The man that shouted at them earlier asks.

                “We are from Korea.”

                “Yes, they must be spies to make up their own country.” Another of the men laughs and begins to separate the members and put them in cells.

                The cells are arranged: Rap Monster and Suga, J-Hope and V, and then Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook share what seems to be the biggest cell. The three men leave them after what seems to be forever. Jungkook then speaks up in a quiet voice, “Don’t all we do is go to sleep then we’re in a new place? We should try to do that.”

                The members all agree to try that and soon all to be heard if soft snores added with some mumbling every once in a while. When the members wake up however, they are still stuck in the cells but they find chicken and bread that’s for them to eat along with some water.