One

Because of the pizza?

All the BTS members lay on the floor of their practice room while thinking of what they should order to eat. “Hey, what about pizza?” Suggests Suga as the members slowly warm up to that idea. Jin orders the pizzas while the members begin to play games and talk to pass the time.

                “What would you do if you were stuck back in time?” V asks to all the members while Jin returns and they all sit in a circle.

                “How would you get stuck in time in the first place?” Jimin asks while chuckling a little. 

                “Time machines or something. Just think about it, what would you do?” V insists and the group falls into silence. 

                “I would want to see what my family was like.” Answers Rap Monster first.

                “I would just want to travel and see the differences.” Jungkook says.

                “Figure out a way to come back.” Jimin says while looking at the other members.

                “That’s no fun. Oh well, J-Hope hyung and Suga hyung what about you two?”

                “Create an invention that where I am doesn’t exist and then get rich from it.” Suga replies while laughing.

                “Try and see how far back I can go. See if I can find dinosaurs.” J-Hope answers.

                “Jin hyung? What would you do?”

                Jin takes a moment then replies, “If I was stuck in a different time period? Then I’d just live in that time and see what happens. What would V do?”

                “Me? I would do whatever you guys wanted to do but I like Rap Monster’s answer the best.”

                The door opens and their manager brings in their pizzas. They all begin to eat and talk noisily, forgetting all about their previous conversation. Jungkook starts to feel weird but before he can tell his hyungs, he passes out and shortly after so does the rest of BTS.

                Jimin wakes up in a field and looks around him to find all s still sleeping peacefully. He crawls over to each of them and wakes them up until they are all standing.

                “Where are we?” Jungkook asks in a shaky voice, his eyes wide and terrified.

                “I would say we are dreaming but,” Jin says but then hugs Jimin unexpectedly, “I feel Jimin so this isn’t a dream.” He says as he lets go of Jimin.

                “Let’s find out where we are then.” Rap Monster says while finding a little dirt road. They all walk a while until they find a house made out of hay and that has horses. They all quietly walk up to the little house and knock on the door. An old man opens the door smiling at them but stares at their clothes.

                He’s silent as he offers them places to sit and tea in the house. “Hello, my name is Jin. Where is this?” He asks the old man who just stares at him.

                “Where are you from?” The old man asks in Japanese and all the members look at each other.

                “How are we in Japan?” Jimin asks to no one.

                “Wait, who speaks Japanese the best?” Jin asks while smiling at the old man.

                “I can try.” Jungkook says while also smiling at the man.

                “Go ahead.” Rap Monster says while nodding.

                “My name is Jungkook and we are from Korea.”

                The man nods excitedly, finally understanding someone. “Long way from home.” The man says while moving into his kitchen. 

                “Jungkook, ask him what year it is please.” V says while looking serious.

                “You don’t think we actually time travelled do you?” Jungkook asks while sweating a little. He asks the old man then stares at his hyungs.

                “Where are we?” V asks while getting impatient.

                “Japan, in the 1800’s.”

                “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Jimin explodes at V, grabbing his shirt and glaring at him while Jin and Rap Monster separate them.

                “There will be no fighting.” Jin says slowly while looking at Jimin who just nods a little and sits down again.

                “Was it the pizza?” Jungkook asks as several members stare at him.

                “That was a bad joke, Kookie.” Rap Monster says while Suga stares at nothing.

                “No… Our maknae may be on to something. Kookie, before you fell asleep did you feel funny?”

                “You too, Suga hyung?”

                Suga just nods and the group falls into silence.

                The old man walks up to Jungkook and asks him, “Are you and your friends spending the night?”

                The maknae looks at s which all but he and Jin have fallen asleep. Jungkook nods while smiling at the old man who just smiles back. “We’re staying here for the night?” Jin asks while glancing at the members.

                “The old man said we could.” Jungkook whispers now while getting comfortable.  Soon all of the group are asleep.