Idiots

Why!

Un beta. Written sloppy. 

======

 

Dear Journal, 

 

It's been nearly a year since I reluctantly attend Yoona's wedding to that head. She had a smile on her face,  porcelain teeth shinning bright. I kept my teeth together and gave her a hug.  Nothing really change she's still a bar hopper and her H.U.S.B.A.N.D'S punching bag. Yoona ran off to her family's home after he hit her. I know because I receive her text once in a while I unblock her number. 

 

"Oppa..." 

"You there..." 

"Yah! Quit putting me on block! !" 

Yes, I'm a for not answering her back. She's got a learn the ing hard way. Speaking of hard did I mention another friend of mine whose far more worse than Yoona and I at parties. This girl Jessica is complete lunatic when drunk. Worse in black outs. Don't know how many times we saved her from getting ed to busting her having a 3-way with guys. Nightmare! I will never unsee that image. Shivers. Even when she's already married to a guy. Who turns out  he broke her arm and she still stuck with him. "Because it's for her kids."  Is Jessica ing serious! Yes. Yes she is. Couple years later she and him finally broke it off. When the divorce finalize came through, it took nearly six months. She's not over him. No. Not by a long shot. "He's her first love." Mocking quote gesture. The feeling is mutual with him as well in his own way. He stalks her wear abouts on her phone. She comes crying to me sobbing he isn't paying her attention to he doesn't leave me alone. With a  cherry on top.  Jess got pissed when she discovered he's dating her cousin. Patient already on thin ice as I  rubbing my temple I reminded her. "It's not about you. His concerns should be about his kids."  her award winning whine back "But----  he's dating my cousin!"   !  You ed two guys at once last night. Thanks by the way. Second time I will not forget, nurse bleach my eyes and brain. Not even two weeks went by Jess preaches on Facebook how she wants to change herself for the kids, Shim decoding words "I'm changing my whole new look from head to toe. Going out outfit, get face, wear my beer goggles screw couple of guys at my parents place" The said parents were fed up with her they kicked her out. And she wonders why she lost custody of her kids to him. Jess wants him out her life, but still wants him near. buddah save me from choking her myself.

My cellphone viberates. Yoona texted again finally told me what damage he done. Black eyes, bruised ribs and dislocated shoulder. Hmm. I just looked at her text never replied. After the weekend was over received another text message she informed me she's going back to him. Scowls. I gaze up at the cieling  palms open. Why! Why! Am I friends with complete imbeciles! All from one ing post on Facebook saying : he misses Yoona. 

 

Snorts. Yeah. He misses you all right. He misses hitting you with his fists. Will not refrain. 

To : Bakka!

"You are a ing idiot. Don't go crying on me when he hits you again!" 

 

These two ; Yoona and Jess. Back to being block. 

If I don't block them now. I will ease their suffering and kill them myself.

 

Females!