When the thread was cut

Why!

We've been friends since grade school. She was my partner in crime. That all ended when she meet him.

Drunk one and drunk two. Perfect couple aren't they. Til one night I was expecting a phone call from him to see how a handful she was during her black outs. I used to chase her down the ing street because she ran out of the car crying, refused to cooperate threw Yoona over my shoulder kicking and screaming. Babysitter Shim at your service.  What I didn't expect a drunken phone call from her she's out in middle of god damn no where. Yoona and her man were out bar hopping and things got out of hand. I kept her online make sure I reached her coming to a stop, step out of my jeep the gravel crunch beneath my feet down down in the ditch where she sat skid marks after being shoved out of a moving vehicle. I was pissed off!

Guess what she did the next day after I told her not to see him again. She called him asked why he threw her out of the car. Furious with her stupidity she bit back at me. "HE WAS DRUNK! He didn't remember a thing!" I studied her until I saw there were more than skid marks. "This wasn't the first time was it." It wasn't a question. She bit her split lip. "He said he was sorry" My whole body  quiver with rage kept my hand down from flicking her forehead hard. "THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT A EXCUSE FOR THAT ! WHY DID YOU CALL HIM WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM! I'M GOING TO MARRY HIM!" , Yoona yelled back. ing unbelievable search through her eyes is she serious!  "I Don't approve of this" whisper in a  dangerous low voice. She held her ground firm with determination "I don't need your approval"

"Don't expect me to be there for you"

"Fine by me"  She walked out
So that was the end of it. I put up a facebook post for a new partner in crime.

"Must be fluent in smart- and have little to no morals. Adult language and part maybe required"

Yoona got butthurt  comment "Guess I'm retired"

"You don't count. You're female"

"YAH YOU SMARTASS!"

Time passed things never changed she tried calling me. I didn't answer. Saw her posts.

"I don't know why my shoulder hurts, these shots aren't working" I rolled my eyes.

Blunt and sarcastic  as I am.

"WHY!"

She wonders why her neck is sore, Gee I don't know cause he choked you
  Why her face is bruised, swollen, and missing teeth, maybe because you were his punching bag
Why her body is hurting, oh because he threw you out of a moving vehicle ooww or he tried to dislocate your shoulder
Wonders why she's missing a patch of hair, REALLY!! Did he pull your braincells out along with your hair too?


What's his excuse "I WAS DRUNK! I OUT!" Snorts.

I wonder why your stepchild's mother left him. I bet she opened her eyes. She saw his fists wasn't love.

Knew Yoona saw my post, she chooses to ignore it. Her sister doesn't say anything because she's too nice neither her family. I'm the only one who's honest. They may report it to the police. But that bastard will get away with it. Because the cops will mark it as Domestic Dispute.

When will she open her eyes and see what he does isn't love. That guy has issues.