one...

16 &
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My name is Huang Zitao, i am seventeen years old and i am also a highschool student. How should i start ? well let's see, i am an openly gay male and i have two sisters and a dog. Uh, i think i should just start with the gay part since thats probably the only intresting part. I pretty much came out once i entered highschool and saw all the boys in tight uniforms walking around the building. But the thing thats very problematic for me is that i have a very weird phobia, i myself don't think its weird at all but others do because well, have you ever seen a gay men being afraid of ? 's would be understandable but ? yeah, so thats is my problem. 

It's not like i don't want to have or anything, no quite the opposite ! i would love to have and do all kinds of freaky stuff (in bed of course) but the thought of a inside of my ing is terrifying. The only that i can accept and touch is that of my own, I have touched someone else their before and that was not pleasant at all. 

Well, maybe it started when i caught my Mother and stepfather having.. , and really you wouldn't have appreciated that sight. Ever since that day i was so afraid to even look at a , all i can think of when i see one was my stepfather's face when he saw me standing in the doorway with my dog in my arms. 

'' Hey Zitao ! stop spacing out -''

'' Huh ? what did you say ? '' 

'' I said, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter