preparation for sports day.

Keep It Secret, You're Lucky !

I went back home a little late today. My dearest teacher asked me and a few girls to help her for the upcoming sports day- decoration competition. So, I have no choice but to help her. It will helps me with my sport's marks in future. Soojung left by her own and as usual, she went with her brother. So I am alone. I get my footsteps to the cafe to have my lunch first.

The teacher asked me to come by four and it still three an a half hour, so I just relax myself in the  cafe. There are just a few students stay through all this evening. Half of them have to get ready for the sports day while the others just have a chill or studies with their friends. Well, its Thursday and the sports day will be in Saturday.

By the way, I heard (as always) Sehun will compete with the other atheletes for 400 meters and he will go for 4x100 meters (batons). Look, he's a total bae. C'mon, he's perfect. He just good with everything BUT his academics was quite.. erm, should I ever mention it ? Nevermind. He will get inside the competition with his friends? I think so. I always participate with something when it comes to sports day. Cause you know, Sehun will be there so I have to.

Earlier, I saw one of his friends looking at me with such an annoyed face. Maybe.. no, no, it couldn't be. He don't know anything, right ? No one know about my heart, isn't? Sehun doesn't look weird but his friends does. They look and talk, whispers everytime I make eye-contact with them. This is super weird if its really true but what if, all of this was just my delusional thoughts? I just take it as delusional thoughts. Sound stupid if they are talking about me.

I'm not hot or famous, fyi.

As I done bought the foods, I take a seat on the corner of the cafe. Why are these days the foods become so expensive ? I hate it cause my pockets almost become empty. Even the cafe's workers are damn annoying. I pull out my phone and realised that Soojung sent me several messages. 

'Hey, you're fine there?'

'Its boring cause I'm not there, right?' 

'Now, tell me anything happen? Your crush or other stuffs?'

'Or you already busy with the sports thinging?'

By all these messages, I know she's bored af. I reply all her messages with full of honesty and boringly since I am boring too.

'Totally fine.'

'I AM boring by my own. I'm a boring type of person, Jung'

'Absolutely nothing but few of his friends make some weird glances towards me. Am I look like a freak? damn'

'no, not yet'

'so stop spamming, pls. i need to eat. byee'

I heard the school make an announcement that all the peoples who are suppose to be in field, need to go by four so yeah. I checked the time- 3.40 p.m. and I have sometimes to eat my dearest healthy sandwiches. I take my time for ten minutes and decided to take a leave earlier. Its so damn boring here.

No one really come, so the cafe is quiet. I doesn't feel any merrier eventhough it is sport event.

I wait for the teacher to arrive so I have a seat on the rooftop location at the field; a place where everyone hang when the field is filled by rains or very hot. So, I sit there and have a look around me. Just a few sprinters having they practices and some coaches are there. Even the jumpers are here. But its not merrier at all. While looking over my surroundings, I can sense someone arrived so I take a look beside me. 

Its Sehun. Its Oh freAKING SEHUN, OH MY GOD. 
What is he doing here ? Practicing ? 

I can't- HE JUST SMILES TO ME. WHAT-WHAT should I smile back ? Yes, oppurtunity is gold. I mouthed a "Hi" and he reply my "Hi". Damn, that's a well development for this one-sided love. He started the conversation first and I'm there like 'Hey, im awkward' 'cause its totally awkward here. But he doesn't care at all. 

"So, what are you doing here ?" he asked, closing the gap between us but I, sit a but far from him. I don't want any skinships- we are NOT close yet. "Decorating the sports team but the teacher doesn't arrived yet."

He nods his head with a smile. So, he's here to have a talk with me or else ? I asked him the same question he asked me. "And.. what are you doing here, Sehun-sshi ?" 

"Practice on how to run but nah, I'm not going to practice."

"You'll be fine, I think."

"I know, that's why I'm here talking to you. I want to avoid from practicing," oh, okay. He's a lazy bum. Well, everyone know that. Then, I just reply a 'Yes' and he smiles which I don't know fake or truth. You know the fact that he sitting with me is so damn dreamy and fake. I can't believe he is hanging with me, omg. 

I'm boring yet a stranger for him and he is HANGING with me. Guys, I'm kinda breathless, omg. I look over the field and there just five athletes having their practices. I blurt out some statements about them. "Sports seems fun."

I just blurt out all of sudden. But Sehun bring out some chuckles- he is listening to me ? Oh mai god. MY FANGIRL'S HEART. DAMN. ITS KEEP UP RUSHING. I can't help but IOI's Crush main line keep on repeating inside my head- nae shimjangeun CRUSH BOY. ITS REALLY CRUSH DAMN HARD INTO PIECES.

Sehun, what have you done to me ?

"Yea, its pretty fun for people who loves it," he told me, probably avoiding any silences. I smiles. "You love it, don't you ?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm not. I don't really like anything though. I don't have any dream though." What ? He doesn't have any dream for his future? C'mon boy. You need to survive for a long time with me. So, you need to have a dream, Sehun. "Even when you are young back then ?"

He chuckles again- HE IS SO CUTE, HANDSOme- all the marvelous words that could describe he is perfect- while saying, "Of course I did back then. Something like doctor, scientist, footballer and whatsoever. But all of that just fool if yourself only dreaming in dream. Wasted dream." Whoa, whoa. What with all these occupations talk? I doesn't want it to be so serious but why the hell he is so serious?

I look at him more clearly but I can't because I'm going to burst and still continue talking, "Hey, chill. Why you are so serious? It just empty talk.." 

He looks at me with a confused look. "Oh really?" he pauses,".. but its been so long since I have talk stuffs like this towards someone?" now, I AM confused. So, all those friends are just friend? Inside those fame, he is lonely ? But to think back, he have too many friends which I don't know who is the best out of all. "Of course. You're talking to a boy. Boys at this age, don't really care about dream stuffs."

He shrugged, "Maybe. But its cool talking to you." 

OH? Omo, I think I'm blushing. Sh*t. I shouldn't. This is so obvious. I can't. Pleaseee. Don't red. Don't red. Or pink. Just dont, Mrs. Cheeks. He just said that? Krystal can trust me right? Aish, I should make a move like she told me before. But my cheeks are so hot. Oh gosh. 

I hope he don't really realise it OR if he realises it, he just let it go. Hope so- "Why you are so red, Sulli-sshi?" WHAT. SEHUN. YOU REALLY HEARD MY MIND OR WHAT? 

"Er, its kind-kinda ho-hot?" Why the hell I'm stuttering? OMMA, HELP ME. No, no. I can't asked my mom, she will even made my face redden even more. I can't predict my mom's words honestly. Damn. 

Sehun laughs and stops when he see a teacher calls me. "Sulli-ah!" Its the teacher who I'm suppose to help. She just arrived. I take a look at my watch. She was one hour late.

One hour ? 

That's mean I spent my time almost an hour with my future boyfriend?? WOW. I HIT THE BOOK OF RECORDS OF MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE. WELL WELL. WHAt a great news for Krystal. She ships us.

##

During dinner time, I talked about all the incident earlier to my family and no surprise, my mom had a great reaction but my dearest dad just remain calm like always. I don't really bite my food properly because of my excitement which make my throat choke later. I just slump the food in without any biting process and surely, my stomach will having a hard time to digest food tonight.

But I don't really care. SEHUN was talking to me. It was a really really well-development for my one-sided love. But in the same time, I'm kinda wonder.. Sehun talks to me without any sense of awkward? Did he knows everything about me? NO, HE can't do that.

Except; if he likes me too but whoa, that's a totally impossible thing. Besides that, Hyuna is him's. Why would he like me if he have Hyuna? Hyuna is so damn hot and Sehun is kinda lucky that Hyuna wants him.

Later, I grab my phone to make a call with Krystal but there are about thirty messages ONLY from Krystal. Wow, she can't live without me. I don't think you want to know what are the messages but its all about her questions about me -when will you online? what r u doiingg?- and she spammed everything about ten times at least but her last messages kinda interesting.

'Baekhyun told me that they saw u at the field TOGETHER w/ ur hubby'
'is it true?'
'or Bacon is lying'
'maybe he's lying...'
'GOSH SSUL. WHERE TH R U IM WAITING HERE...'

I don't answer her questions though but I call her directly. Maybe, she's really interested to know.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"YAH CHOI SULLI! WHERE ARE YOU JUST NOW ?! WHY YOU WON'T CHECK OUT YOUR PHONE?"There you go, Krystal blast off which I believe all her saliva spits cover the phone fully. I laughed while saying, "Eating, darling. You are 'that' worry about me?"

"How could I'm not? The best thing is you were sitting with Sehun at school. C'mon, girl. Talk about it," she said, trying to calm down and I heard she heaved a few sighs under her breathe to get a proper respiration. She's kinda asthma but I don't know.. since she is still okay with sports. I told her about the incident and she keep on repeat that "You gotta be kidding me, right? I know you're a coward so you will run as far as you can from him."

After a few times answering the same question, I told her with a different way. "Yes, I am coward. But I have no time to run. You know how open the field is. Where could I run away, Krystal?"

"So.. its really true?"

"Yeap. Baekhyun doesn't lied."

"Is there any proof?"

"Maybe. From Dispatch since Sehun is soooo hot." 

There's a moment of silent. Oh my god. My joke.. can't Krystal just laugh? "What a joke, Ssul." That is so typical of her. She will never laugh to my lame joke. Kinda embrassed but it just Krystal. "Can you just laugh? Is it so hard to laugh?"

"Honestly, yes."
"But hey.. tell me more about what happened. I am super curious," she said, which I can sense her curiousity level is so high. I cleared my throat a few times so that I won't choke (again) because of happiness. Its a moment to cherish when talking about Sehun. Sehun IS the reason why I'm coming to school. 

"He start talking first," I started as calm as I could and I coul hear Krystal's "hm" and I continue. ".. he said hi to me."

"WHOA. REALLY?! YOU KNOW.. I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS TRUE. BUT SERIOUSLY.. THEN?"

"I said hi and start to ask.. why did you here and he said he wants to avoid practice and I said that you will just okay without okay," I paused since I need to catch up my breathe. But this Krystal is so not patient. So rushing.

"Then, all of sudden we're talking about dreams and occupations. Don't even asked why. I'm super confused when he is so serious."

I heard she chuckled. "Oh freaking Sehun talking about dreams? Are you sure?"

"Yeap. So weird. But its the truth. I don't do lies."

"Sorry to say. I can't trust you. I need a prove. Do something."

 

I remained silent for awhile. So, for the whole half an hour, she doesn't believe what I'm saying? How dare you, Jung Soojung. If I know, I would talk about other stuffs rather than this one. So, all the reactions were fake? Now, what should I do so that Krystal believes me? 

"Ssul? Don't be so quiet. I'm sor-"

"Fine. I will make a deal with him so he could tell the same thing to you." I will meet him again tomorrow. In front of the school gate, after school. I have saved his phone number in my phone since he have called me before (remember? the phone call when they need clothes? yeah.) 

Krystal hits me again with her question. "Will it REALLY happen?"

"Shut up. Gimme hopes you lady."

She laughed and I really need to call him before the clock shows me its 10.00 p.m. So I end my call with Krystal.

 

 


GUYS, IM BACK AFTER A LONG HIATUS. I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I WILL BE IN  A LONG HIATUS. But there's really have no specific and detailed reasons but I can't believe that there are still subscribers. OMG I AM SO SO SO SO THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL. 

Its been so long and it really takes time for me to update a new one since I kinda forget to story and the plot. 

Actually, its hard to write when there is no mood or idea. That's why I can't update oftenly. I don't really have that tons of ideas or 24/7 moods of writing a story. I am so sorry for the peoples who have been waiting for me. 

But you know, there are many ff that I waited for so long but until now, its still not updated. Gosh, everyone lose their moods in writing, right? But its okay :) --- not really important, but just saying.

 

Anyway, thanks to read, subscribe, comment or even upvote the story. Every each of you send me strengths to update my story. Its a waste to delete the story so thanks to all of you~