i'm shy, stop staring.

Keep It Secret, You're Lucky !

It was 7.30 o clock in the morning  and I still haven't done with my dress and make-ups. The school almost started but I'm here still waiting for Krystal to get me. Today, both of us decided to go to school with Jaehyun oppa. The four days limited holidays had finished with a glimpse of eyes. Gosh. How I hate it. 

I think, the reason that this Jung's are late are because Jaehyun forgot to bring his things or else. What the hell. I waiting for them for half an hour. That's a long time, you know. Right on 7.45 am, Jaehyun oppa arrived with his annoying (but i love her)  sister. That takes a lot of time. I open the door and Jaehyun blurt out.

 

"Sorry, Ssul. We doesn't mean too. This little thing," he points to Soojung. ".. she gets into the bathroom and fall asleep."

 

I rolls my eyes. How can she sleep inside the bathroom ? Crazy. "Oh, okay. Are you insane or what ? But we have to quick here. The school will start soon," I told to both of them. Soojung let out a small growl while Jaehyun heaved a sigh. I just stare outside the window.

 

When we arrived the school, the whole Sehun's gang were waiting for someone infront of the gate. I tap Soojung's shoulder and asked her what's happening. But it turns out that Jaehyun answer my question.

 

"Waiting for me."

 

Soojung and I, both roll our eyes. I thought he just kidding but as soon as he gets out of the car, Sehun ran towards him together with Chanyeol. Oh, the hell is happening ? Oh no! Why it must be Sehun ?! I'm not prepare ! I know, all of my make up had ruined because of their unexpected bad timing. No no. 

 

I almost tear up, you know. 

 

But I try my best to not cry. Its a shame. Soojung gets out the car and greeted by Baekhyun. Baekhyun was totally ignore me. I expect that. Soojung grab my arms and whisper to me something. "Yah, I think, Sehun plan up to put Jaehyun inside their gang," She whispers to me. 

I smile but it just awhile. I whisper to her again. "Maybe but isn't it a good idea ?"

Soojung made a flat face and push my head softly. "Yah, think wisely. You will be having a hard time because of this, you know ?" 

"Arraso, arraso. Let's go," I stop her and drag her arms towards our class. She laugh slightly for my stupidity. Gosh, even I embrassed. Is it me feel like Sehun keep staring at me since earlier ? No , no it can't be ! She must be staring at his friends or Soojung. Why must he looks at me ?

 

##

 

"Have your own seats. I don't want to help."

 

Ms. Kwon told a few boys who were skipping her class earlier. She said she don't want any detention class so she bring these boys here. I'm not in a mood which I thought Sehun's gang going to be here. But it turns out he's here. No, why ?! 

He take a look on an empty space and yes, Krystal's seatmate was absent. So, he take a place beside her. Okay, I want to cry now. I REALLY WANT TO CRY. If Sehun ever know I like him. This is a sad story. The most sad thing is, even my seatmates are absent. WHY HE DOESN'T WANT TO SIT BESIDE ME ?!

 

Calm down, Ssul. 

 

Keep calm and love him.

 

I saw Krystal take a glance towards me. I take a look on her for awhile and stare outside the window. This is so crazy. I heard someone called Sehun and I'm not sure- Kris ? Baekhyun ? I think its Baekhyun. He said he wants to sit beside Krystal. Oh, this boy. He always stick beside Krystal but Krystal felt nothing. I always said to Krystal that Baekhyun maybe have an interest towards her but all she told me was "Nah, he always be this childish." 

Whatever. Now, Baekhyun is asking whether Sehun wants to sit beside me or not. Sehun shook his head saying, "No, I don't want. So awkward." Honestly, I'm a bit hurt but what else can I do ? He doesn't know I like him. Or maybe he know that I like him and that's why.... this is so sad. 

"Yah, only this time. Please!" Baekhyun beg Sehun and Sehun just push him aside. "No, I won't," Sehun told him. Of course, Ms. Kwon interupt both of them. 

 

"HEY. QUICK. GO HAVE YOUR OWN SEATS NOW."

 

Baekhyun push Sehun away and he have no other choice but to sit beside me. Gosh, what should I do now ? The whole class look at him. Sehun plastered a really angry face. I lowered my head as he came to have his seat. You know how scary it is ? The awkward thing is me. I don't know what should I do. That was so embrassing.

As soon as Sehun sit, Ms. Kwon continue her lesson about those add maths. I'm not good with it but I doesn't mind try it. Maybe I'm too focus with my worksheets, Sehun called me.

 

"Sulli ?"

 

I take a look on him. Oh my god, why, WHY YOUR EYES WAS SO CUTE ? "Yes ?"

 

"Can you help me with this things ?" He asked me and without hesitation, I grab my pen with a blank paper and start to help him. No more 'Yes' just straight away help. He laugh slightly, "That was so quick."

"Yea, I know. So here, the first thing you need to do is write on the formula of the equation," I start to teach him. I teach him every single thing and he tells me he's understand- which is soo good! All through the lesson, no one could ever see how happy am I. Maybe, Krystal realise it.

During the recess, Krystal drag my arms and laugh at me. "What ?" I asked her with a totally out of blue face. She stop laughs but her face still with her smile, "Oh, you know how cute you are ?"

 

"Hey, what's wrong ?"

 

"Sehun never stop staring at you just now! Since he put his on the chair, he don't stop staring at you, seriously !" Soojung told me which makes I'm startled- like seriously ? But my face starts to smile. "Don't make this kind of jokes, please."

"NO. I tell you the truth," she blurt out with a serious face. I gulped my own saliva. Soojung was not kidding and not make jokes to me. Wow. Is she even serious one time ? Yes, this time. 

 

Yah, Oh Sehun. Don't stare at me, I... I'm shy. 

 

##

 

That night, I open my Twitter account under kjlovely's username. Again, the boy send me message as usual. I read it with my wide open together with a happy face. The messages was written as ;-

How are you today ? I'm fine. And guess what ? I just know a girl from my school loves me.

 

He just send the message earlier and that's mean he's online. Yay. 

 

Oh really ? Does the girl confess to you ? Or you know it without her notice ? 
And by the way, I'm fine.. I guess.

 

Today was absolutely a great day, though. I wait for him about two minutes and he reply me afterwards. 

 

No, she just quiet though. Her friend told me last few days. And today, I sit together with her. 

 

Why does it feel.. is it me ? Why does it feel like the girl is me ? Whoa. IT CAN'T BE SEHUN. I roll my eyes as I type the next sentences to him.

Er, really ? You like her ? 

 

Sehun let the message seen for awhile. He needs to think on what kind of sentence he should used.

 

Slowly. But I still loves you more than her. I really hope you is her.

 

 

Those sentences just made Sulli almost faint though. "SOMEONE LOVES ME ARRRRRR!"

 

 

##

 

 

Enjoy ;) Sorry if its quite boring. About Jaehyun help Sehun from the last chapter, I'll tell about it someday through the chapter. Thank you to subscribe and read the story ! If you doesn't mind, upvote this story and tell your opinion about this story through the comments :D