Love Make it Worth 2

Love Makes it Worth

Yoona doesn’t even think about anything at all, and right after her sister finished narrating the story, she took her car’s keys, and immediately heading to the airport.

Sooyoung called Taeyeon just fifteen minutes ago, saying that she is currently on her way to the airport..

So, she still has time to go after the tall woman. She still has.

Yoona doesn’t even remember to step on the brake. She needs to arrive before Sooyoung’s leave.

And she can’t let the latter leaves, they have a lot to talk about. They do.

Yoona hastily parked her car, just somewhere near, and she doesn’t even give a damn about whatever if parked properly or not.

The tall woman step in the airport, and her heart sunk just right when she heard the announcement.

“Your attention please, last call for passengers flight number JN303 going to Los Angeles, immediate boarding please at gate number 6..”

It’s Sooyoung’s flight..

And it’s already the last call..

Enough to run Yoona’s in misery, and just enough to get the woman’s heart sunk in despair.

Running hastily, Yoona doesn’t even care if she is bumping here and there, earning displeased look, angry words, even soft curses from any person she bumped into. But she could care less.

She needs to see Sooyoung before the brunette left. Now, just right now. Only by the determination, Yoona is ready to commit a crime when she thoughtlessly trespassing the gate line.

“Sorry miss.. but you can’t go thought here without your ticket..” the security said politely, standing right in front of Yoona.

Yoona let out soft groaned, totally annoyed by the men whose body twice bigger as hers, maybe even thrice.

“I won’t take long” Yoona tried to explain “I just need to meet someone”

“I’m sorry mam, but you still—ouch!! Yahh!!!” the security yelled when Yoona’s high heels stab on her foot, and before he can grab Yoona’s arm, the woman already running with all her might, eyes looking around for a certain woman.

“..damn, where the hell are you!” Yoona cursed when her eyes failed to find the woman she is looking for.

“Miss!!” and there, just quite far behind her is the security man, running after her as she is a criminal.

Yoona rolled her eyes in annoyance “seriously, where the hell are you Choi Sooyoung?!”

Running hastily, Yoona doesn’t even spare another glance on the security man, pretending not to hear a word, looking for Sooyoung in a hurry.

“Your attention please, Miss Choi Sooyoung flight number JN303 going to Los Angeles, immediate boarding please at gate number 6..”

And that’s enough to give Yoona a little hope. Sooyoung always gets business class, that’s why, if she hasn’t been in the plane, there will be an announcement for at least three times, and this is just a sign for Yoona that Sooyoung still in the airport.

And all Yoona needs to do is to find her.

“Miss!! You can’t get there!! miss!!”

Yoona ignorantly run, doesn’t care about her hurting feet, and her eyes wide when she saw a tall familiar woman is walking further from her, she saw her back, and she knows, it’s Sooyoung.. her Sooyoung..

“Miss!!”

Yoona stopped right behind the tall woman who is pulling a medium size luggage, grabbing her arm, pulling the woman without saying a word.

“Hey! What are—yo-yoona?” Sooyoung’s eyes widened in surprised upon seeing her personal assistant.

Yoona is catching her breath, but gripping tightly on Sooyoung’s arm, scared if she ever let the brunette go, she won’t even have a chance to fix things between them.

“..why are you here?” Sooyoung asked confusedly, giving time for her personal assistant to catch her breath “something happened at the company?”

“Your attention please, second call for Miss Choi Sooyoung flight number JN303 going to Los Angeles, immediate boarding please at gate number 6..”

“..hey.. I need to go now..” Sooyoung spoke softly “..just give me--..”

And before Sooyoung finished her word, Yoona has both her hands already on Sooyoung’s face, cupping tightly as she crushed her lips on Sooyoung’s, hard. Yoona doesn’t even care about the fact that it’s public place. And there are lots pairs of eyes glued on them.

Sooyoung is obviously surprised that her eyes widened, giving her no chance to talk, and she can’t even kiss back. All she knows is that Yoona is kissing her, and moment after, she can feel Yoona’s lips moving on hers.

Sooyoung tried to pull back only to get Yoona deepened the kiss, nibbling gently on her lips.

It’s their first kiss after two years long.

And it feels good. So good than ever.

Along when she slid both her hands from Sooyoung’s cheeks to the brunette’s ear, Yoona slipped her tongue along in between the kiss, but before she can get into Sooyoung’s, Sooyoung slipped hers inside Yoona’s.

Yoona is trying to get Sooyoung’s attention, covering the tall woman’s ears so that she hears no announcement anymore. And the kiss is enough to get Sooyoung distracted. Definitely is.

The security sighed, even rolled his eyes before he walked out from the place, generously giving them some space.

And after two years, once kiss is definitely not enough..

Because they’re going over and over again, a hard ones, and deeper each time.

They take a little time just to catch their breath before crushing their lips over and over again. Because obviously, their crave for each other just grow greater, and their longing for each other takes the best of them.

And the kisses are obviously filled with love in between.

“Your attention please, last call for Miss Choi Sooyoung flight number JN303 going to Los Angeles, immediate boarding please at gate number 6..”

The world seems to stop, and people who are passing by just like their audience. They’re lost.

No words, no sounds, just them and their heartbeats to race faster, and desperately asking for more, more of each other and their warm breaths which hitting their face, burning them more, asking to heat them in their cold surrounding.

None of them know when to stop. But when their lungs practically need the air more than kisses, they stops with Yoona leaning her temple on Sooyoung’s.

“..you miss.. your flight..” Yoona said in between her heavy breath, panting hard when she heard another announcement for another flight.

“..i can take.. another flight..” Sooyoung answered, about to pull back but Yoona tightened her grip on both Sooyoung’s cheeks, once in a while grazing her lips on Sooyoung’s.

They surely want more, and need more.

“..i don’t give a damn.. if people are watching us.. and I definitely don’t care if I need to stay here all night to days..” Yoona whispered “..but if kissing you here over and over again can make you stay right in where you stand.. Choi Sooyoung, I will do everything it takes to keep you in my arms..”

And that’s enough to tell Sooyoung that Yoona knows something she shouldn’t have, something she kept for two years long.

“..you shouldn’t be here..”

“Don’t leave..” Yoona whispered softly.

“I need to--..”

“Stay..please stay..” and Yoona’s soft pleading is enough. Yoona knows, it always enough.

Sooyoung can’t even say a word when all she does is avoiding Yoona’s pleading eyes.

“..i will take a cab..” Sooyoung swiftly said, pulling her luggage with her, but Yoona is quick to catch Sooyoung’s arm.

“Go back with me..” Yooan said softly, giving a soft smile “..Sooyoung, go home with me..”

-----

 

Yoona opened their penthouse’s door, letting Sooyoung walking first while she is following behind.

Without saying a word, Sooyoung walks right to her room, pulling her luggage with her, but before Sooyoung can passed the living room, Yoona grabbed the tall brunette’s arm, silently asking the woman to face her.

“..Sooyoung--..” Yoona called.

“I’m tired..” Sooyoung cut.

Yoona sighed, nodding slowly “have you eaten?”

“I’m not hungry..”

“..fine..” Yoona gave up. She is trying to make a conversation, but Sooyoung doesn’t want to have one. Not in the moment.

“We both know that we need to talk..” Yoona said “and I know you don’t want to do it now.. so, I will wait until you’re ready to talk this out, okay..” she added, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek when the latter avoiding her eyes.

“So, good night..” Yoona said when Sooyoung stayed silent. The brunette is obviously doesn’t want to stay there longer “I will wake you up tomorrow, okay?”

Getting no reply, Yoona leaned closer, tilting her head slightly, giving no chance for Sooyoung to pull back as the taller woman doesn’t see it coming.

Yoona landed a soft peck on Sooyoung’s lips, this time, getting Sooyoung frozen.

Somehow, this place, their home just kept a lot of memories about them, and this kiss just now, in their home bring them all back, all to the owner.

And maybe somehow it scared Sooyoung of what coming after.

Because this time, she doesn’t want to hope too much.

Because Sooyoung once learned that hoping too much, will hurt her too much. Way too much than how she can take.

Yoona’s lips lingered on Sooyoung a little more, even if Sooyoung doesn’t respond to the kiss, but Sooyoung doesn’t pull back.

“See you tomorrow..” Yoona whispered after the kiss “have a good rest..” she smiled, meeting Sooyoung’s slightly flushed face when the latter turned her head, walking inside her room.

Yoona smiled. This may not easy, but this definitely worth it..

-----

 

Don’t talk about sleeping, Sooyoung doesn’t even have a chance to keep her eyes closed more than minutes.

She can’t, and she doesn’t want to.

Not when there is exactly a certain woman inside her mind and whatever happened between them in these past hours.

They’re kissing, and Sooyoung can’t get it out from her mind.

Sooyoung can’t calm her mind, not her abnormally beating heart, nor rested her body. She is tensed and stiffed.

Somehow, she is scared to get to her sleep, she is afraid if she wakes up and knowing that this is all only a dream

Sooyoung is scared to meet her nightmare, Afraid if she can’t get the different between dream and reality anymore.

She is scared.

So all she did all night was staring on the ceiling, mind wondering on how to run from all this mess, which is obviously her petite bestfriend made.

It was way too early, that it’s just 7AM when Sooyoung got her shower, putting her office attire, and without making any noises, she walked out from the penthouse, driving away to the company.

Sooyoung greeted by the security man who are definitely in duty, and she just walks inside the company, going right to her office, immediately drowned herself into the piles of works.

Sooyoung was so into her work that she heard nothing even when her office’s door opened, revealing a petite woman with a satisfied yet soft smile.

 

“..why I didn’t surprised to see you here?”

Sooyoung lifted her head only to find her bestfriend already sitting across her.

“Why are you here?”

“It’s 9 already, Sooyoung..” Taeyeon answered “since when you’re here anyway?”

“You better leave before I kick you out myself..” Sooyoung said in a flat tone, her face remain still, obviously pisses by the though of her bestfriend ruined her trip.

But Taeyeon escaped soft chuckles, knowing that Sooyoung won’t have the heart to do so as she said “..go on.. as long as I can keep you in my reach.. and still in my sight..” she said “I don’t even mind if you fired me..”

And what annoyed Sooyoung more is that Taeyeon voiced it out sincerely.

Sooyoung scoffed as she leaned back on her seat “..at least I feel better because I haven’t miss you yet..”

Taeyeon giggled “..too bad, I already did..” she said “that’s why I don’t want that to happen for days, weeks, months, or worse, years..”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes by Taeyeon’s naughty smile “..how the hell Jessica handle you?”

“In bed?” Taeyeon asked mischievously.

“Urgh..” Sooyoung groaned “seriously, please remind me why we’re friend again?”

“Because we love each other..” Taeyeon giggled, this time, her smile softened.

“You shouldn’t do that..” Sooyoung scolded “you told her, didn’t you?”

“Nope..” Taeyeon smiled innocently, making Sooyoung’s brows creased.

“What—don’t tell me-..Taeng! how could you asked Seo to tell her?!”

“Hey, I didn’t ask Seo to tell her..” Taeyeon swiftly defended “I told Seo what happened at the moment, and she said she will take care of it..” Taeyeon shrugged “she was doing it herself..”

Sooyoung groaned “really, you--..”

“Hey, it’s not my fault if I only tried to find a way to make you stay..” Taeyeon said “and if Yoona is the only person you’re going to listen to..” she added “you left me no choice but to make her ask you to stay..”

“I should have see this coming..” Sooyoung mumbled.

“If you want me to stop asking Yoona to talk to you.. you should have listen to someone other than her..”

“I am not like--!”

“Oh, please.. don’t even deny it..” Taeyeon scoffed “you stay, Sooyoung.. and I don’t need a lucky guess and I don’t even need to know what happened yesterday, to know that Yoona talked to you..”

Sooyoung went silent, staring at her bestfriend in annoyance.

Taeyeon wore a sickening cocky smile to bestfriend “so, are you considering to listen to me next time then?”

“Hell, after what you did, do you think I will?”

Taeyeon laughed, it’s fun to have this kind of Sooyoung around.

“Than.. you can’t blame me if I get Yoona to talk to you in some kind of situation that out from my hand..” Taeyeon smirked.

“Don’t used her for your own self-interest like that..”

“Hey..” Taeyeon gave another teasing smile “..are you trying to say that she is only yours to--..”

“Yah!!” Sooyoung cut, her face get slightly red “stop that, will you?!”

“Besides, we have the same intention anyway..”

“No, she isn’t..” Sooyoung said in a soft whisper.

“Stop telling yourself that she doesn’t love you.. we both know she did and she still does..”

“She went after me just because you told her about what--..”

“If she doesn’t love you, Sooyoung she doesn’t have to hurt herself by staying with you..” Taeyeon cut “she stays with you because she wants you.. because she needs to see know if you’re okay..”

“It--..”

“And you’re the one who pushed her..” Taeyeon cut, getting Sooyoung silent right away “after the accident, she feels sorry, and she regretted never listened to you when you tried to talk to her..” she added “but when she is ready to talk, the accident happened, and you, Choi Sooyoung build that wall around you and keep pushing us away..”

“..Sorry..”

“Tell that to her.. because she is obviously dying to talk to you..” Taeyeon spoke “..by the way..” she continued, giving a naughty smile along “what happened last night?”

“No—nothing!! And don’t you dare say any word anymore!!”

Taeyeon giggled “how the hell I failed you in these past two years, and it’s only one night that she got you slowly back to yourself like how you used to be?”

“Do you think I can’t get you out from this company?”

“You can, but you won’t..” Taeyeon said.

“Say something about her again, and let see what I can do..” Sooyoung’s left brow raised.

Taeyeon giggled. This is fun, so much fun “then.. when you kicked me out from the company, I will just talk to Yoona aga--…”

“Yahh!! Kim Taeyeon!!”

Taeyeon laughed “fine.. fine..” she said “by the way, today is Yoona turn to bring breakfast.. let’s have lunch together later, with Yoona and Jess to..” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“After what you did, do you think I will say yes?”

“Oh trust me, you will..” Taeyeon smiled evilly.

“What are you—oh, I will kill you if you go to her…” Sooyoung threatened.

“Why? because you can’t say no if she is the one who ask?”

“Taeng!!”

Taeyeon laughed “then, give me a yes now..”

“Go out from my office please.. you have yours..”

Taeyeon’s smile widened “..fine..” she said as she stood up “..and, by the way, nice to have you around, Soo..” she smile softly, walking to the door, but stop right when Sooyoung called her name.

“..by the way, I am serious about that psychologist thing..”

“Yeah.. I know.. I will find you one..” Taeyeon said “the best I could do..” she gave another teasing smile before she left Sooyoung’s office.

Sooyoung shook her head, but a small smile appeared on her face “..it does feel nice to be here…”

-----

 

Yoona woke up late that morning. She actually had the same problem as Sooyoung’s last night but  the only difference she had than Sooyoung is that she was fallen asleep late at night, dawn exactly, which is why she oversleep.

She is so excited yet happy to get Sooyoung back, knowing the truth that enough to pained her for two years long. She is broken, but in the same time happy to have Sooyoung back, well not literally, but enough to tell her that she is a step further than yesterday.

Now that she knows the truth.. she has reason to fight for this again..

Now that she knows what Sooyoung has been hiding all this time, she can start this all over again..

Now she has reason to wake up every morning..

Now she has reason to go to sleep with a smile on her face..

Now she has reason to smile, laugh, happy, and just a lot more..

Now she has Sooyoung.. and the only thing she need to do is to fight for them and to let Sooyoung opened up, ready to start this all over again from the very first start.. from where it started with a little care, and ended up in the fact that they can’t live without each other..

To where they can’t stay away from each other..

And to where they are in love.. where they have each other.. and where love can be voiced in between hugs and kisses..

To where love is always an answer for them to get along from whatever fight they had, no matter how worst it could be.

It is already past 8 when Yoona woke up and the only and the very first thing that crossed her mind is to check on the tall brunette.

But of course she sees this coming.

Sooyoung is not there in the room, nor in the study room.

Yoona sighed in disappointment, but wasting no time, she quickly washed up, and going to the place where she knows she can meet Sooyoung.

-----

 

Sooyoung is drowning into her work over and over again. And this time, she doesn’t even realize it when someone step inside her office.

And instead of putting the breakfast on Sooyoung’s table and whispered a faint ‘breakfast’ coldly like how she used to be, this time Yoona walks closer to Sooyoung’s table, even walking near the tall brunette until she stands right beside Sooyoung.

But even so, the tall woman seems still oblivious about that.

Yoona put the paper bag on the table beside Sooyoung’s laptop before she slid her hand on Sooyoung’s cheek.

“..did you sleep last night?” Yoona asked softly.

Sooyoung seems obviously surprised that she stiffened by the contact, but Yoona could care less. She is that determinate.

And Sooyoung could say no word. It’s funny how she just scolded that petite bestfriend of her, but being totally wordless in front of this woman. Maybe Yoona just has this effect on her.

“..Sooyoung? did you sleep last night?”

“..i can’t sleep..”

Yoona frowned “take a rest, will you? you seem tired..”

“I am okay..” Sooyoung said, lifting her hand to reach Yoona, obviously to pull it off from her face. That’s just not good because her heart was about to explode any second.

But Yoona leaned to plant a soft peck on Sooyoung’s lips instead, totally get the tall woman dumbfounded and frozen.

“I bought breakfast..” Yoona said after the peck as the nothing wrong with the kiss.

“..hmm..” Sooyoung awkwardly nodded, facing her laptop as she is talking with the screen, ready to get herself into her work again.

“Will you eat now?”

“..I will, later..” Sooyoung said “..just leave it there like how you always do..”

Yoona shows another frown, this time, using both her hands on Sooyoung’s cheeks, getting the taller brunette to face her gently “..don’t act like there is nothing change between us..” she said.

“There is not--..”

“Because there is..” Yoona cut “there are..”

“…Yoona, I am busy..”

“Sooyoung, I don’t care if you pretended like nothing happened.. but there is.. I know the truth.. and nobody can stop me from whatever I wanted to do now..” Yoona said “..i want us back..”

“We were never together..” Sooyoung answered immediately.

“I want us back where we used to be.. I want us back where we hug, kiss, and make love freely..” Yoona said as her eyes piercing through Sooyoung’s as she is mad, and she is “to where it started.. and from there, I will drive us somewhere.. somewhere to forever, together..”

Sooyoung said nothing, eyes avoiding Yoona’s.

“And I just want to make sure that you know it..” she said “..that I am done with the lies.. I am done hurting both of us.. me, you.. I am done living in this pain..” she added “and Sooyoung, I was in pain for that two years that I believe I deserve something that nobody could have but me..”

“I want you..” Yoona spoke, enough to run both their heart wild and hard, longing for each other’s.

“Sooyoung, I will let you take this as slow as you wish.. I will let you get used of the fact that I am not living by this lies anymore.. I will let you do things your own way.. and I will wait for how long it takes for you to open up to me, to talk this matter out, and to work things together..” Yoona said.

“But, I won’t let you walk along.. by letting you taking this slow, it means I only need run to whenever you’re heading to so that we will meet somewhere in the middle.. we will back where we started it all over again..”

“..and from there, we will walk together..”

Sooyoung stayed silent still that Yoona can only escape soft sigh as her gaze softened, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek softly.

“I had enough of us hurting each other..” Yoona whispered softly “..and I will make it up to you.. to us.. and it will only worth the pain if we stay together.. two years of pain only worth when I know we can spent forever together..”

“..don’t overwork yourself..” Yoona mumbled, landing a soft peck on Sooyoung’s hair “please have your breakfast, okay?” she said with a smile, before she walked out from Sooyoung’s office.

And by the moment the door closed, Sooyoung leaned her back on her seat, breathing as she needs much of it badly.

She thought she can get Yoona out from her life.. she thought she can act like nothing happened.. she thought that she can still act cold like how she used to..

But there she is.. giving up just with a kiss.. having her wall crumpled just from sweet words.. and getting herself falling over and over again with a simple care..

-----

 

The company is quite busy that Yoona has no time to check on her boss, not until lunch.

Yoona stepped inside Sooyoung’s office without a need to ask what does her boss is currently doing now.

Sooyoung is busying herself into that piles of documents that she seems out from the world, that the paper bag is still there, the breakfast Yoona left still untouched, and with that, Yoona walked closer to the tall woman in an obvious frown.

“You said that you’re going to finish that..” Yoona said, her tone sounds mad.

Sooyoung, despite being a little surprised to find her personal assistant is standing beside her, lifting her head tiredly, she does seem terribly tired, pretty much obvious that Yoona’s anger disappear in second.

“..i forgot..” Sooyoung replied weakly “I will finish that after I finish this..” she added, pointing to that still piles of documents on her table.

“Sooyoung..” Yoona voiced rather desperately “stop doing this to yourself..” she added “you’re exhausted..”

“I’m okay..”

“Let’s have lunch, okay? With Taeng and Jess?” Yoona asked hopefully.

Sooyoung’s brows creased “..did Tae asked you to invite me?”

“Huh? Tae? No.. did you have a meeting with her? you can do it while having lunch together, right?”

“I will just have that..” Sooyoung said swiftly, pointing to the paper bag “for lunch..”

“Do you think I will leave you again without watching you having something to eat?”

“Yoona--..”

“Go with me, please..” Yoona softly pleaded.

Sooyoung stared at Yoona’s eyes, and she lost her word. Taeyeon is right. Sooyoung finds no word to reject anything when it comes from Yoona in a form of soft pleading.

Sooyoung always lost. And Yoona knows it best where to use it.

It scared Sooyoung on how much Yoona knows about her, about how Yoona can get her giving in just as easy no matter how stubborn she is when it comes to anyone, anything.

Anyone and anything but Yoona..

And without a word, Sooyoung stood up from her seat, wearing her blazer before she took her wallet and phone, walking to the door when Yoona slid her hand in Sooyoung’s, tangled their fingers together to the office’s café.

And Sooyoung swore, that the first thing she saw in the café is that cocky smirk her bestfriend throw her with an obvious massage ‘I told you so’..

-----

 

“..you need rest..” Taeyeon said when she visited Sooyoung’s office before she went home, sitting across Sooyoung while her girlfriend is talking with Yoona in Yoona’s office “go home, it’s 7PM.. you need dinner..”

“I need to work..” Sooyoung replied, eyes not leaving the screen, making her bestfriend groaned in annoyance.

“Sometimes, I feel like I want to kick that stubborn head of yours..”

“Go home..” Sooyoung said “I will stay here for a little while..”

Taeyeon sighed “..you might want to stop what you’re planning to do..” she said “you know she won’t let you do that, right?”

Sooyoung stopped typing when she lifted her head, meeting Taeyeon’s eyes “..be a little more detailed..”

“She won’t let you to avoid her.. you know that, right?”

“I am not--..”

“Obviously you’re..” Taeyeon cut “please, we all know that.. even her..”

Sooyoung sighed “go home..”

“Sooyoung.. she needs you..” Taeyeon spoke “as much as you need her..”

“She is my personal assistant, of course--..”

“You eat when she asked you to, you rest when she begged you to, and you stay when she pleaded you to..”

“I don’t see your point..”

“You need her more than that..” Taeyeon spoke.

“You’re brainwashing..”

“I wish I can brainwashed you..” Taeyeon said, giving a so serious look “but then, that stubborn head of yours won’t take that..”

Sooyoung groaned in annoyance, lifting her hand, palm upward, directed to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stared in a while before an evil smirk appeared on her face “oh yeah, about that psychologist thing..” she said “I made an appointment.. and I wrote it on a note..” she added “..and oppss..” she said with a grin, obviously doesn’t look that guilty “..i think I left it somewhere.. and speaking about that..” she wore that obvious annoying grin when she voiced “I think it’s in Yoona’s office..”

“Tae!!” Sooyoung groaned annoyed “what the hell?!”

Taeyeon chuckled, standing up from her seat before walking to the door “talk to her, Soo..” she said in between her giggle “..deal with your own problem..”

“Tae!!”

And there, the petite woman is obviously pretended not to hear as she disappeared from behind the door, leaving the pissed Sooyoung in the office.

-----

 

It is already past 7.30 when they arrived home, the penthouse. They’re sitting in the dining room, eating the dinner they bought in the way home. If it’s not Yoona, Sooyoung would already skip dinner, the brunette even won’t step out from her office, but yeah, Yoona somehow managed to get Sooyoung home.

And while Yoona is having her dinner with her eyes glued on Sooyoung, Sooyoung in the other hand glued her eyes on her dinner, not even glance at her personal assistant.

Sooyoung already almost finished her dinner when Yoona softly spoke while handing a piece of paper to the taller brunette “..Taeng gave me this earlier..”

And that’s enough to get Sooyoung’s attention on her “..thank you..” she replied when her hand reached for the small note.

“She said that you’re going to meet a psychologist..”

“..hmm..” Sooyoung hummed, doesn’t like where this conversation headed.

“She made an appointment for the end of this week.. this Saturday..”

“…hmm..” Sooyoung escaped another hum, hoping that Yoona will drop this immediately. She has bad feeling about this. She does.

“Can I go with you?”

And that’s exactly the question Sooyoung is trying to avoid.

“..i can go by myself..” Sooyoung replied shortly, making a note to kill her bestfriend tomorrow.

“I know, I just want to accompany you..”

“I don’t need--..”

“I will get ready even before you’re out from your room..” Yoona cut, obviously as stubborn as Sooyoung does.

“..i don’t think--..”

“Please..” Yoona cut in a soft pleading, enough to get the taller brunette silent.

Sooyoung sighed without lifting her head. Hell, she wants to blame someone for not able to reject Yoona’s offer and that plead.

But no matter how hard she is looking, she herself knows it better.. the reason why she always give in.. it’s just simply because the one who ask is.. the one and only owner of her heart..

-----

 

Sooyoung wished Yoona forget about their conversation days ago. She really does.

But right when she stepped into the living room, she was greeted by that sweet smile and a soft “hey, good morning..” which never failed to run her heart wild and her mind blank.

Yoona is there, sitting on the couch with a small smile when she sees Sooyoung stepped out from the room, already waiting to accompany the brunette to meet the psychologist.

Sooyoung sighed inwardly, saying nothing as she let Yoona walking by her side.

Sooyoung is driving, and they arrived in the hospitalin less than 20 minutes. They’re walking inside the hospital, and upon arrived in front of the room, Yoona gave a small smile, signaling Sooyoung that she will stay outside.

 

It was almost two hours when Sooyoung finished talking with the psychologist, arranging a fixed meeting every Saturday and so on.

“I don’t mind if your girlfriend join our talk once in a while..” Dr.Kwon said, because a part of her job is to make sure that her client has the support they are needed.

“She is not my girlfriend..” Sooyoung said, her face got slightly red.

“Oh, really? Sorry..” Dr.Kwon apologized quickly “Taeyeon told me that you might bring your girlfriend..” she added, mentioning her classmate back in high school’s name.

Urgh, that woman..’ Sooyoung groaned inwardly, but giving a small smile to the psychologist, she said “..she is..” and Sooyoung never thought that it will be that hard just to define her relationship with Yoona in the moment “..personal assistant..”

“You seem to doubt that yourself..” Dr.Kwon chuckled lightly.

Sooyoung cleared , saying nothing while avoiding Dr.Kwon’s eyes.

“..then.. if you don’t mind..” Dr.Kwon said “I would like to talk to your personal assistant for a moment..”

Sooyoung meets Dr.Kwon’s eyes, and it’s enough to tell the tall doctor that whoever is waiting outside right now is not only a personal assistant.

“..don’t worry..” Dr.Kwon gave a reassuring smile “I am a psychologist..” she said “I know my client’s right.. whatever I am going to talk to your personal assistant with, is nothing to do with what you’ve told me..”

Sooyoung seems in doubt but she stood up anyway “thank you..” she said, bowing slightly before going out.

Upon standing in the door step, Yoona quickly stood up, walking to the tall brunette while caressing her cheek gently “..are you done?” she asked softly, getting Sooyoung blushed because people are watching, so does her psychologist.

“Dr.Kwon wants to talk to you..” Sooyoung said, awkwardly avoiding Yoona’s eyes.

“Me?”

“..hmm..”

Yoona nodded “..will you wait for me?”

“Hmm..” Sooyoung hummed, saying nothing while taking a seat in where Yoona sits before, just in front of the room.

“I won’t take long then..” she gave a smile before she disappeared inside the room.

-----

 

The ride home still filled with silence like their trip to the hospital earlier.

Sooyoung is focused on the road when Yoona’s asked softly “..don’t you want to know what your psychologist told me?” she asked, trying to make a conversation.

“..will you tell me if I asked?” and of course, Sooyoung is anxious of what her psychologist may told Yoona, but she keeps it down. She is being honest, just not openly honest.

“How about a kiss?” Yoona gave a sweet naughty smile “is that okay if I ask for it in exchange?” and Yoona is being openly honest, getting Sooyoung red right away.

Yoona chuckled when Sooyoung said nothing “..she just told me to ask you if I can join your session once in a while..”

“..i.. don’t think it’s.. necessary…”

Yoona gave a small smile along with a soft sigh “..i want to be there thought your best and your worst..” she said “I want to be there not only in your good times but your hard as well..” she added “..so please, what can I do to change your mind?”

And of course, it’s enough..

Enough to change Sooyoung’s mind..

-----

 

It was months, almost two months since Sooyoung is meeting a psychologist. And so far, everything is going out just find.

Sooyoung is meeting Dr.Kwon regularly, and sometimes, once in a while Yoona will join the chat, just as a support, a friend, family or whatever Sooyoung wants to describe their relationship was.

Of course it was different in between if Yoona is around and if Yoona is not around.

They’re doing fine.

Except for the fact that Sooyoung is still keep things about her, all for herself. Making it clear that she wants something to stay just like how it used to be..

Things like her relationship with Yoona..

And it got Yoona terribly pissed, disappointed, and irritated that she goes nowhere for almost two months.

It would be okay if Sooyoung talks to her, telling her something and whatever.. but nothing, Sooyoung said nothing, and avoiding her in the best manner the tall brunette could do.

Lately, Sooyoung almost never called her again, even if that is something the personal assistant should do.

Sooyoung will wake up earlier and going to the company by herself early in the morning no matter how many times Yoona kept telling her that they will go together.

Or going home late at night, really late, and sometimes telling Yoona to go home without waiting for her.

“It’s already past 8PM..” Yoona sighed while eyeing the tall brunette, even that these past two years was worst, because the earliest time Sooyoung would went home that time was some around 10PM or 11PM, and some of it, just sleeping in the office. There is even a small cabinet there for Sooyoung’s clothes, formal and informal one, even a thin blanket when Sooyoung was sleeping there.

“Just go home--…”

“Don’t tell me that..” Yoona cut “I’m waiting..” she said “I will wait..”

Yoona walked to the couch without waiting for a reply and resting her tired body there while Sooyoung is trying hard to keep her eyes just for herself, thinking that Yoona will give up, just like other nights where she finally will go home herself.

It is almost 10PM when Sooyoung leaned her back on her seat, massaging her temple slightly. And that when she remembered about something.

Sooyoung opened her eyes just to find her personal assistant is still there, on the couch.. Sooyoung sighed when she made her way to the couch.

“Yoona..” Sooyoung called softly, caressing the tall woman’s cheek, sitting beside the sleeping woman “..Yoona..”

Yoona escaped a soft grunt when she stirred from her sleep “..are you done?” she mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

“..hmm..” Sooyoung hummed.

“Good..” Yoona mumbled “I am hungry, let’s eat something first..”

“You haven’t eat? And you’re waiting here?! how the hell?!”

Yoona stared in amusement with Sooyoung’s outburst, giving a soft chuckle in exchange after, making the tall brunette embarrassed when she realized what she had done.

“Are you worried now?” Yoona asked, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek, leaning closer to the tall woman “then, you might have a little idea of what I am feeling almost all the time..” she added “..on you..” only to get Sooyoung redder.

And what confused Yoona more that she has no idea of what Sooyoung has in mind. Because instead of walking slowly to one point, Sooyoung is going nowhere, giving Yoona no direction to follow.

Being all cold and distant in one day, and being that sweet and caring in another..

And in the end, they both are lost.

Sooyoung is shy, she obviously is that she was about to stood up before Yoona swiftly circling her arms around her neck.

Yoona pulled Sooyoung closer before crushing her lips on Sooyoung’s, kissing gently until it turned into something hard and deep “..how long are you going to keep me in the dark?” Yoona whispered after.

“..let’s go home..” and as usual, Sooyoung quickly pulled out before Yoona melted her right there, swiftly taking distance before Yoona can hear her abnormally heart beats, and aware of the fact that Im Yoona is messing with her heart over and over again..

That Sooyoung doesn’t want Yoona to know that they were never in the dark, because even since the start and right until this moment, Sooyoung’s heart is already hers and always be hers..

Yoona frowned, but she followed anyways, knowing that she will step Sooyoung further if she pull the tall brunette out from that comfort zone..

-----

 

Yoona can’t sleep. And she has so much reason for a sleepless night.

One, maybe because someone make her fall without a responsibility to catch her.

Two, obviously because staying right this close with that someone kills her. knowing their hearts beats for each other, but have no chance to stay together.. it’s torturing.

And last, she wants Sooyoung to admit what she hide deep there, she wants Sooyoung to talk it out, all that lies which she already knows is supposed to change things between them, but Sooyoung keeps that wall all around, giving Yoona no chance to break it and step inside.

And it kills her..

And for the nth times that nights, Yoona climbed down from her bed, going out from the room. She is standing in front of Sooyoung’s room. Obviously in doubt. But she needs wants Sooyoung to know how serious she is with what she said months earlier.

She wants Sooyoung back. And she needs to take step closer, and closer.

With that, Yoona braved herself to turn the knob, opened Sooyoung’s room door as she step inside the room.

Sooyoung is obviously pretty surprised with the late night visit, that all she did was sitting on the bed, blinking in confused. And the tall brunette is obviously haven’t sleep yet too.

Yoona walked closer before she climbed on Sooyoung’s bed, sitting just near the confused latter “I can’t sleep..” she said “..can I sleep with you?”

And there, Sooyoung is obviously way too surprised that she can’t say a word.

Not that they never sleep together, and really, they’re doing more than just sleeping. But this is different. How awkward it must be if they sleep together now?

“..hmm.. Yoona, I don’t think that it’s a good idea..”

“Give me a reason why..” Yoona stubbornly said.

“..it’s not.. a good idea..”

“Sooyoung.. stop pushing me..” Yoona spoke “talk to me.. tell me what you want..” she said “..do you want me to stay away from your life?”

And Sooyoung went silent. No, she doesn’t want to.

“Sooyoung, I admit that some of what happened between us in these past two years is my fault..” Yoona said wearily “but you can’t blame all of it on me..”

“I don’t blame you..” Sooyoung swiftly replied.

“Then what with you avoiding me?! don’t you know how much this hurt me?!” Yoona cried, tearing.

“I love you, Soo!! And I am doing my best to show it to you every single days!! But you keep pushing me away!!”

“Don’t you think that it’s unfair to blame this all to me?!! don’t you think this is unfair to left me like this?!! Don’t you think that it’s unfair hurting both of us?!!”

“I want you, Soo.. and you want me as much..” Yoona spoke “correct me if I am wrong, but you stay because of me, aren’t you?”

And again, Yoona got nothing.

“Talk to me, please..” Yoona whispered “this hurt me so much..”

“..two years..” Sooyoung whispered painfully "..two years.. two years ago, I kept asking you.. I kept telling you.. and I begged you.. i did.. but never once you turned back to me.. did you remember what you told me back then? did you? should i remind you now? should i give you the same answer you gave me back ago for the very same question I asked back then?"

 “I tried to talk to you, Yoona..” Sooyoung whispered with tears “I was trying to do everything I can to make you listened to me..” Sooyoung mumbled “and how could I forget what you told me back then..”

"I wish.. I wish to never fall in love with you.." and it chanted on not only Sooyoung’s mind but on Yoona’s over and over again.

“I was mad, Sooyoung…” Yoona whispered wearily “I was hurt and in pain!! I saw you and a stranger in what you called out home!!”

“..maybe you’re right.. maybe that’s better to end everything like this.. like what you said..” Sooyoung whispered brokenly "..you're right.. I wish.. I wish to never fall in love with--.."

“No, don’t say that!!” Yoona swiftly jumped on Sooyoung’s lap, crushing her lips on Sooyoung’s with both hands on Sooyoung’s cheeks, lingering their lips when they’re out of breath “..please.. don’t say that..”

“We’re hurting each other..” Sooyoung whispered “..and I don’t know how to fix this..” she said “..it hurt me to know that you don’t trust me enough.. and with you leaving once, doesn’t mean that you won’t do that for the second time..”

“That’s so unfair..” Yoona brokenly mumbled “I was mad and not ready to talk..” she said “I need time..”

“You need to give me time to calm myself..” Yoona said “and when I was ready to talk this out.. when I was ready to listen your explanation..”

“..the accident happened really out from everyone’s though that it worsen everything..” Yoona spoke “..i was so broken to see you like that.. I was trying to talk to you after the accident.. I was trying..”

“But that time.. you’re the one who stay away from me.. you’re the one who walked further.. you’re the one who locked yourself out from everyone..” Yoona whispered “…it’s not only my fault, but you’re in that too.. it’s so unfair to blame it all on me..”

“I don’t blame you..” Sooyoung spoke in between their tears “I never did..” she said “I am scared.. scared that if we ever started this all over again, we will ended up worse than this.. worse than how we can carry on..”

“..i am still aware that a part of this is my fault..” Yoona spoke, sliding her arms though Sooyoung’s neck, buried her face on Sooyoung’s side façade “that’s why I make an effort to fix things.. to fix us..” she said “..but I need a chance from you, Soo..”

“I need you to give me a chance..” Yoona whispered “to fix things together..”

“..get us back where we used to..” Yoona spoke “..to where I can give you morning kisses, night kisses, hugs, loves, cares.. and all of them.. get us back where we do that in form of habits..” Yoona smiled weakly in between her tears “..so that I know, I can bring this more into something serious later..”

“I love you, Soo..”

“..you said, you stay because you owe my parents..”

“If I stay only because I owe your parents.. Sooyoung..” Yoona called softly “..then, all I need to do is working for the company..”

“But here am i.. hurting myself by staying with the one I love just because I was dead worried if she hurts herself in anytime.. that I want to watch over her no matter she pushed me away, that I want to stay by her side no matter how long that distance she took..” Yoona mumbled “I love you, Soo.. you know I always do..”

“Do you know how torturing it was to stay by the side of the one you love without a chance to say you love them, without hugging them when they’re broken and crushed? When they’re in pain but you can’t tell them that everything will be okay? Without letting them know that you’re willing to go thought it with them? without--..”

“I know..” Sooyoung whispered softly.

“You kept the truth from me, Soo.. you make me hate you..” Yoona whispered painfully  "why don't you tell me the truth? why? is it because I don't deserve the truth? or I don't deserve to have you? or what? you don't love me anymore?"

“..i love you, Yoona..” and Sooyoung finally voiced it, what her heart buried deep in these past two years “..you know I always do..”

They cried.. tears keeps falling… that night, they found each other again..

“Keep me in your arms and never let me go..” Yoona whispered, leaning her temple on Sooyoung’s.

“…stay in my arms.. and never leave me again..” Sooyoung whispered back, reducing the gap in between until their lips grazing each other’s, softly before they take it into a sweet kiss… sweet kisses..

They smiled in between their tears, in between their kisses.. this time, they know, they found the safest place they could be, and this time, they won’t ever let each other go any more.. never..

-----

 

It is a usual morning..

A usual work day..

But the only different thing for both Sooyoung and Yoona is, they found themselves in each other’s arm..

What a good thing to start a good morning..

Sooyoung doesn’t even realized when she is already staring at the sleeping woman in her arms with a smile.

“..morning..” Yoona mumbled, her lips curved a smile as she feels Sooyoung’s eyes on her. Yoona opened her eyes only to find the blushing woman awkwardly avoiding her eyes.

“..mo-morning..”

Yoona giggled, tightened her hug in around Sooyoung’s waist “..you know, you’re allowed to do more than staring…” she said with a naughty smile, making Sooyoung shyly buried her face on the pillow.

“..too bad you leave me fully clothed last night..” Yoona teased while rubbing the tip of her nose on Sooyoung’s cheek.

Yoona landed a soft peck on Sooyoung’s cheek in between her giggle “..okay.. I will shower now, then..” she said “..we need to get to work..”

Yoona was sitting up on the bed, ready to climb down when Sooyoung swiftly pulled her back into her embrace, crushing their lips.

Yoona is smiling in between their kiss. She definitely is.

They pulled back and Yoona is staring with a sweet teasing smile.

“..yo-you said that—that you want us back to where we do this as—as habits!” Sooyoung quickly defended.

Yoona giggled, leaning back to press her lips on Sooyoung’s, taking it slow, gently before deepened with their tongues in between.

What a morning kiss they have.. actually, morning kisses before they decided to shower and going to work.

-----

 

It was a terribly fine weeks, no, the best out of after two years of hell..

They found love again.. and they’re doing fine, Sooyoung and Yoona are.. they’re happy, they almost never even stop smiling..

Yoona stepped inside Sooyoung’s office when it’s already night, she was about to go home, just not without her girlfriend.

And of course, it’s not Sooyoung if there are no works around her.

Yoona sighed by the sight of her girlfriend on the couch, documents shattered everywhere, laptop on the table, a cup of coffee, and really, all that works around.

“..are you overworking again?” Yoona scolded softly, taking the document Sooyong is currently holding, putting them on the table before straddling on Sooyoung’s lap, arms wrapping around Sooyoung’s neck, giving a hard deep kiss.

Sooyoung gave a smile with her arms circling around Yoona’s waist, responding to the kiss right away “..hmm.. on you?” she mumbled in between their kisses.

Yoona chuckled, pulling slightly “I love that idea.. you used to do that a lot..” she giggled “do you remember when we’re sneaking out from the meeting room? Or here in your office? Restroom? Lift?”

“Why do you only remember naughty things?” Sooyoung teased, running her lips on Yoona’s neck.

“..that’s because you’re doing it a lot to me back than..” Yoona mumbled in between her moans, and it’s getting hot, Yoona grew heated that her fingers work to ed her blouse as Sooyoung’s lips wondering lower to her collarbone and chest.

Yoona’s moans filled the room when Sooyoung suddenly pulled out, making Yoona groaned in frustration. This is not the first time they’re making out after they fixed their relationship, but Yoona just hopes that she was not left ually frustrated like these past weeks.

“..Sooyoung, don’t tell me you’re going to stop when I am already topless here in front of you!” Yoona groaned.

Sooyoung giggled “..people can step in any second..”

“It’s late at night.. who will come at this hour!”

“But--..”

“And I already locked the door..” Yoona cut, earning another naughty smile from her girlfriend.

“Yeah, yeah, I know..” Yoona rolled her eyes “keep that teasing of your next time, and make love to me now, please..” Yoona whispered.

Sooyoung smiled softly “here? in my office?”

“Sooyoung, we will make love everywhere..” Yoona grinned “we will make up for the lost two years, and we will fill every places we’re going with love.. our love..”

Sooyoung chuckled “I love the idea..”

“..then..” Yoona whispered hazily right on Sooyoung’s ear “..show me how much you love it..”

“No need to tell me twice..” Sooyoung shows her sweet naughty grin “..i love you Yoona, I really do..”

Yoona mirrored Sooyoung’s smile as she whispered “..and you have no idea how much I am in love with you..”

-----

 

It was early in the morning when Yoona woke up by the impatient knocks on the door, the office door.

Escaping a soft groaned, Yoona sits on the couch while putting her clothes back, fixing the thin blanket on Sooyoung’s bare body. Yes, on the couch. Sooyoung’s office couch.

With a soft kiss on the sleeping Sooyoung’s temple, Yoona moved her tired body to the office’s door, unlocking it only to find a petite woman there.

“Yoo—oh my..” Taeyeon’s word stopped right when she saw Yoona’s messy state. Bed hairs, crumpled blouse, not to mention clothes from yesterday’s, sleepy and tired face, and yeah, just terribly messy..

“Eww, Yoon—seriously! This office smells--..”

“Don’t go there..” Yoona scolded.

But Taeyeon wore a naughty smirk when she spoke “..is Sooyoung inside?”

“Of course.. who do you think I will stay the night like this with..”

“Damn..” Taeyeon chuckled “Yoona, this is office, not--..”

“Don’t tell me you never misused your office..”

Taeyeon grinned “..it’s not my fault if Jessica looks terribly hot in her working attire..”

Yoona rolled her eyes with her bestfriend childish behavior “..how the hell Jessica handled you?”

“Just exactly like how Sooyoung handled—..”

“Yahh!” Yoona blushed “are you done?”

Taeyeon  chuckled “seriously, what did you two done? Sitting in each other’s fa--..”

“Ya-yahh!!”

“Kim Taeyeon..” Jessica scolded “go to your office now..”

Taeyeon frowned “..but, I am not done..”

“You can tease them later…”

“No you can’t!” Yoona quickly spoke.

“Fine..” but Taeyeon gave an evil smirk as she walked away “later it is..”

Jessica shook her head by her girlfriend’s childish behavior before she turned back on Yoona “..you might want to go back home..” she said “it’s Saturday..” Sooyoung doesn’t work in Saturday, since she started meeting the psychologist, Sooyoung is off every Saturday and Monday, giving her more time to rest. And of course Yoona makes sure that Sooyoung does resting.

“Yeah, I will..” Yoona smiled.

“..and you both seem okay..”

“We’re more than okay..” Yoona answered swiftly.

“I want to give you a pat..” Jessica said teasingly “but I don’t think that there is a part of you available for that right now..” she added “…because I can still see something Sooyoung left last night all over you..”

Yoona is blushing harder, going to the reddest she could go. And it’s worse from Taeyeon’s teasing, seriously, what the hell of bestfriends she has.

“Oh please..” Yoona rolled her eyes “I thought I was done with Taeyeon..”

Jessica giggled “take care of her..”

“I will do that even if nobody told me..”

Jessica gave a sincere smile when she teased before she left “..by the way, you might want to wash up a little before you left..” getting Yoona even redder.

 

Yoona closed the door when Jessica left, locking it right away before she walked back to the sleeping woman. Taking off her clothes before she slip her body back into that warm embrace.

“..Soo..” Yoona called, showering kisses from the taller woman’s chest, shoulders, to Sooyoung’s face.

Sooyoung escaped soft grunt, buried her face on Yoona’s neck, making the younger woman giggled.

“..we need to go home before your employees start coming..”

“..it’s okay even if they know…”

“That we stayed in office all night long? And with our current state, letting them know that we’re making love all night long here? in your office?” Yoona chuckled over her girlfriend’s sleepy mumble.

“..why not?”

Yoona giggled, but she answered “fine.. I don’t mind about it anyway.. it’s even better if they know that we’re together now..”

Sooyoung smiled when her lips still on Yoona’s neck, before it move rather teasingly to enough earning moans from Yoona.

“..do you still have nightmare?” Yoona asked softly when Sooyoung stop with kisses, and stay silent there instead.

Sooyoung pulled slightly “..hmm..” she said, meeting Yoona’s eyes, giving a smile as she said “..i don’t have them lately..”

“Maybe because I am sleeping with you..” Yoona teased.

“I do have less of them when you’re around..” Sooyoung answered honestly, earning soft chuckle from her girlfriend.

“That means you need to let me sleeping with you every nights..”

“I am planning to ask you that..” Sooyoung grinned.

“Even if you don’t ask me, I will sneak in your room and lying in your embrace every nights..” Yoona giggled “..love, you have nowhere to run from me..”

“..and love, you I won’t let you stay away from me..” Sooyoung smiled sweetly. And it’s hard for Yoona to resist that she leaned to kiss that sweet lips all over again.

“..do you still need to meet your psychologist?” Yoona asked.

“..hmm.. not really..” Sooyoung answered “..but she told me that I need to stop living in guilt and blame..”

“You do..”

Sooyoung gave a weak smile when she said “..she told me to talk to my sister..”

“You really do need that..” Yoona mumbled “it’s been years since you have a proper talk with your sister..” she said “your sister are worried over you so much.. they miss you, and they need you..” Yoona added “there is a family dinner tonight.. every end of weekends..” she continued “do you want to go back home? To your mansion?”

“Sulli must misses her overprotective sister.. and Soojin unnie must misses her childish immature sister..”

Sooyoung giggled, before it got softened  “..do you think I am ready for this?”

“You won’t be able to take a step further if you keep looking backwards..”

“..i am scared..”

“If you want to, when it gets too much that you can’t take it anymore, tell me, and I will stand by your side, hold your hand, and tell you that everything is going to be okay..”

“..okay..” Sooyoung mumbled softly, nodding lightly with her face buried on Yoona’s neck “..i will talk to them..”

“I will be there for you, Soo.. I will always be..”

-----

 

As usual, the Choi’s mansion is filled with family that night, every nights in Saturday.. there are Soojin and her husband, Yunho.. and Sulli.. and Taeyeon and Jessica… and Seohyun who is currently there for holiday..

The only different thing that night is that when Yoona stepped into the dining room, all eyes glued on the tall woman in surprised, while Sooyoung is awkwardly standing beside her girlfriend, all worried and tensed.

“Unniee!!!” Sulli jumped on her sister with a tight hug.

Sooyoung’s tensed body relaxed by the warm greetings, all this time, she is scared if her sisters will hate her after the accident and kicked her out from the mansion, but what she gets all is that warm and loving greetings.

Soojin smiled, even standing from her seat, wrapping her younger sister in a tight hug, competing with the youngest one.

“Let’s eat!!” Soojin exclaimed excitedly, because tonight they have their family back, all complete..

All lips curved into a smiled, a wide one.

And of course the dinner taste better than usual, and even more warmer and loving by the presence of the tall brunette.

It was after dinner when they have a small chat in the living room. Sooyoung keeps fidgeting nervously, and Yoona keeps trying her best to calm her girlfriend.

“..i am going out for a while..” Sooyoung finally said.

“Do you want me to go with you?”

“It’s okay..” Sooyoung said, giving a small smile before she excused herself, making her way to the small garden in the back of their mansion to get fresh air.

Soojin spotted her sister walked out from the crowd, giving her husband a small smile, and Yoona after which responded by a smile in exchange, Soojin followed her sister, and along with the youngest Choi after.

 

Sooyoung’s eyes scanned the small garden. There are her father’s favorite trees, and her mother’s..

This is what scared her, this place brings so much to remember.. something she always scared to face alone..

“It’s nice to have you back here..” Soojin spoke.

“I wish to have you here everyday, unnie..” that’s Sulli.

Sooyoung turned, giving a small smile as she said “I never thought that coming back here will feels this good either..”

“Join us every weekend for dinner..” Soojin said “it is so much fun with you around..”

Sooyoung gave a nod with the same smile “..i definitely will..” she said “I miss home..”

There is a moment of silence before Sooyoung added “..that’s not the only reason why I come back here..”

“..Soojin unnie.. Sulli..” Sooyoung called, her voice cracked “..i come here to apologize..”

“I know thousands of sorry won’t make it up to you..” Sooyoung mumbled when tears fall “..but even if I don’t deserve being forgiven..” she said “..please.. forgive me..”

“It’s not your fault…” Soojin said “and we never blamed you..”

“Yes unnie.. we never did..” Sulli said, wrapping her arms around her sister’s waist “we always wait for you to go home.. we always wish that you could stop blaming yourself and come back to us..”

“..i come back..” Sooyoung whispered in soft tone “..and I will always come back here if you want to forgive me..”

“It’s none of your fault…” Soojin said “but if it’s what you need to hear from us to forgive yourself..” she said, caressing Sooyoung’s cheek and wiping the tears away “Sooyoung, I already forgive you before you asked me to.. and I was never mad at you.. no.. not to my childish and immature sister..” Soojin smiled, wiping her tears after.

“And I miss my overprotective sister..” Sulli frowned, letting Sooyoung wiping her tears “I want my sister who check on every boys and girls who are after me back.. I want my sister who tell bad boys and girls to stay away from me back.. I want my sister who punished people who made me cry back.. and I want my Sooyoung unnie who always protect me though anything back..”

“..i am back..” and that’s all Sooyoung said “..and I won’t ever leave again.. and I won’t ever lost again.. I promise.. I won’t..”

Soojin and Sulli smiled, wrapping the tall brunette into a tight hug.

 

“Yahh, don’t push me!” Taeyeon’s soft tone filled in between the silent.

The three Choi’s sisters are giggling while watching all of the immature people pushing each other from their hiding place.

But Yoona is the one who run to her girlfriend, hugging tightly when Sulli unwrapped her arms.

“…everything will get okay..”

Sooyoung smiled “yeah.. I know.. I have you..”

“Yeah.. so, do I get something tonight?” she gave a naughty smile.

“You always get something every nights..” Sooyoung teased back.

“Yahh! There are kids here..” Soojin scolded.

“I’m not kids!!” Sulli quickly exclaimed.

“Just close your ears!” Soojin said “and you too, Seo!!”

“What, I am not kids!!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“Right!! we’re not!!”

They’re all laughing..

Sooyoung is home.. and all that pain just disappear by that laughs, smiles, giggles, and that loud bickerings..

Sooyoung is back to her family, friends.. and love..

And it does.. and love does make it worth..