Part 2

If I'm Addicted To Loving You

Sleep played a big part in his life. So, Minsoo was anything but happy when he was told to change his clothes and look presentable ("for once, please," Chanhee had pleaded, which was already weird.) So he threw on some clothes with a cap on top of his head, incase the whole "group date" turned out really boring and he needed to sleep undetected. He tried to have a positive outlook- but he was too sleepy to consider it.

He was dragged by his two friends to the back of the cafe, where three other guys were seated. There was the one who looked like a kid in University uniform, probably Changhyun. The pink haired runt who was probably Byunghun based on the stories he heard from Chanhee for countless times. And then there was this third person, whose face was covered by a manga. Minsoo shrugged and decided he was thankful for wearing a cap. 

"Hey, Byunghun," Chanhee said breathlessly. He nudged the two boys with him forward, "these are my friends. Uhm, Jonghyun and Minsoo."

Byunghun flashed a bright smile. He had an air of mischief around him, his cat-like eyes twinkling. 

"I heard stories about you guys," He said cooly. "These are mine- Changhyun and Daniel, but call him Niel."

Changhyun was practically bouncing in his seat, clutching what looked like a doll in his arms. However, the other guy, Niel, still didn't look up from his manga. Maybe he's anti-social, thought Minsoo, suddenly becoming curious. Atleast that makes two of us. He settled down on what looked like the comfiest chair there, while Chanhee made a bee-line for the space beside Byunghun.

"Jonghyunnie can sit here," Changhyun said, patting the space beside him. "Is that okay with you?"

Minsoo would have laughed at Jonghyun's red, flustered face, if his eyes weren't already closing.

Unfortunately, Minsoo also managed to sit in the chair beside Chanhee's- that meant, at every instance he was near sleep, Chanhee would oh-so-casually step on his foot. Clearly, being older had no perks. Thus he decided he might as well do the next best thing- which was eat. He stood up and didn't go unnoticed by his friends, who all this time were lost in wonderland. Their eyes sparkled.

Jonghyun grinned, "Minsoo-hyung, will you buy us drinks?"

"And food- and some for our friends too?" Chanhee added, stealing a glance at Byunghun and immediately blushing.

Minsoo shrugged, deciding anything was better than sitting and having to listen to all of them talk (or more like flirt, he added in his mind.)

"What's your orders?"

Chanhee and Jonghyun said theirs immediately. It took a few coaxing to get Changhyun's out, because he complained it might be weird ordering juice in a coffee shop, but Jonghyun comforted him ("there's nothing with that at all!" "I think it's a great choice!") and he happily obliged. Byunghun said his order, adding in something like "next time, it's my treat" which made Chanhee ecstatic just thinking about a possible next time.

Byunghun nudged the reading boy- Niel ignored him. 

"Ya, Ahn Daniel," Byunghun said sternly (Chanhee gushed about how hot it was for the following days after). "Minsoo-hyung is buying drinks, don't you atleast want to look at the guy?"

Niel spoke, his voice coming out so soft that Minsoo barely heard him, especially with the book still covering his face.

"Give me that," Byunghun snatched the manga out of his hands before the younger one can protest, his face finally being shown to the crowd.

And Minsoo felt like time stopped.