Part 1

If I'm Addicted To Loving You

Minsoo wasn't gay. His friends were sure of that. Problem was, they weren't sure if he was straight either. Despite being tall and buff, with a deep voice and handsome features, he never had a girlfriend. They all kind of silently agreed that Minsoo was aual. His life revolved around sleeping, drawing, and food; other than Chanhee and Jonghyun, he had pretty much no other friends thanks to his zero social skills. That meant a lack of relationships too, something Chanhee always gave importance too. 

"Guys, I have a dilemma," Chanhee said one day, bursting into Minsoo and Jonghyun's shared room (the only reason they became friends, really.)  He looked flushed, cheeks a deeper shade of pink than usual. He took a deep breath, before practically squealing out, "Lee Byunghun asked me out on a date." 

Jonghyun looked unamused, looking up from his manga. 

"How is that a problem? Wasn't he the guy with pink hair you won't shut up about?" 

Jonghyun then went into a detailed reenactment of how Chanhee would talk about Byunghun and how "he likes to be called L.Joe," "his pink hair reminds me of cotton candy," "we had eye contact today! eye contact!!" and "he looks so hot dressed in our school uniform." 

"That's not the point," Chanhee replied, seemingly ignoring all that Jonghyun said. "He asked me out on a date this time! Something about how his group should totally meet with our group, and well ofcourse I said yes for all of us. Hello, it's Lee Byunghun." 

"You said yes for us all? What if I didn't want to go?" Jonghyun threw a small pillow at Minsoo, who still slept peacefully. "What if I wanted to turn into a hermit like Minsoo hyung?" 

Chanhee rolled his eyes, already in the process of waking Minsoo up. 

"That's not the point, Jonghyunnie! We have to look our best for them! Plus you know who Byunghun is friends with," Chanhee smiled triumphantly when Jonghyun's eyes widened in realization. "That little boy Changhyun will be there~" 

Jonghyun decided to join in in waking Minsoo up. The more, the merrier, and the faster they get him up, the faster they can start heading to the coffee shop where Chanhee said they would meet.