First day in new school... gone WRONG!

My Day As A Guy

That morning I woke up late. First I wondered why appa hadn't woken me up earlier and then I wondered where Ji Hoon was? And only then I wondered what had happened to my new school uniform and why was Ji Hoon's uniform on my table? Then I looked at the time and realized I was late from school. On my first day too. I grabbed my head and ran around the house panicking.

A few days ago me, my twin brother and my appa moved to a new town. Today was my first day in my new school. This was supposed to be a happy day! I was supposed to be on time in class, get new friends, a boyfriend and happily start my new life. But... what a great start to my new life... Rather than being happy I wanted to cry.

I didn't have time to think at all. I just put on Ji Hoon's uniform and rushed to school.

Me and Ji Hoon, we looked exactly the same, we were even the same high and wore same sized clothes. This sends me wonder... when are we going to develop our own ways? You know what I mean... I don't plan on staying flat and boyish for the rest of my life so Ji Hoon will have to grow s if he wants to stay alike forever. Anyway, only our ohmma could tell us apart but she died 5 years ago. At least we had our appa. Yes, our good for nothing appa who still mixed us all the time.

I didn't really know what happened in the morning but if Ji Hoon went to school wearing my uniform he is so dead! Actually Ji Hoon has always been mistaken for a girl and I for a guy. He was much softer and petite when I was more energetic and rough. He was even prettier than me... hmph. That stupid pretty face of his... when I see him I am gonna kick him.

But I still didn't understand why the heck did I have to go to school wearing a guy's uniform?! So much of a first impression. My first day of school was ruined and that mean's my all days in the new school are ruined. Just great.

And even better, when I reached the gate it was already closed. Of course. And I saw not so nice looking teacher lurking behind it. As if her life goal was to catch students and punish them. I tell you, she looked evil. Upon seeing her I slowed my pace and then backed. The wall wasn't that high. "I could easily climb over that" I mumbled to myself.

Before jumping down I didn't check if anyone was there. I thought, of course, no one would be there. But there was someone, someone I landed on.

"Ow, what the heck!" I heard a guy curse.
"Sorry, man" I said lowering my voice and jumping on my feet.
I dusted my clothes.
"Look what you did, shrimp" I looked up and met fierce eyes glaring at me. A guy with black hair and messy uniform stood in front of me running his hand trough his hair which was full of leaves. I chuckled.
"Yah, what are you laughing at?" he hissed grabbing my collar.
"Chill man, I'm sorry okay?" I grabbed his fingers trying to release myself. He shivered upon my touch and pulled his hand away.
"Don't touch me with your dirty, shi1ty hands" he complained.

Excuse me?!

"WTF is your problem, you arrogant leaf head?" I asked now angrily, crossing my arms over my chest. Yes, over my nonexistent chest, that is. "I apologized, didn't I?"
"Just go to hel1 before I kick your girly @ss" he spat the words from his mouth and eyed me from head to toes. "I can't believe you call yourself a guy" he laughed mockingly.

It was the first time EVER anyone told me I'm girly. But why did it have to be an insult?! WHY?!

"Look at yourself, ugly" I mumbled.
I gave him a resenting look as I watched him light a cigarette. Trying to look like a bad@ss or something? Deep inside I knew I shouldn't have started anything with the guy but he just annoyed me SO MUCH! He thought he was all that... ha, what a conceited jerk.
"Didn't I tell you to go eat shi1?" he asked dryly.
"What if I don't want to?" I asked showing him that confident smile of mine which drove people crazy. "Why don't you go eat shi1? How about my shi1? I can sh!t right in front of your nose so you won't need to go anywhere" I continued with sarcastic tone of voice. He was so angry that he his cigarette into ashes in one second.
"You are so dead!" He yelled throwing the cigarette away. I baked a few steps. Lee Yeon Hee, you have gotten yourself into deep shi1!

BUT! I was pretty confident. I have been practicing kick boxing since my childhood and I wasn't going to run away but show him what a though opponent I would be. Heck yeah! He swing his hand into a hit, I dodged it kicking him in his stomach. Then, I turned around to run away.

"You little fck" he whispered and grabbed my hair spinning me around. Was he a girl or something? Using such methods... Soon enough I got free and my fist kissed his perfect jaw. The guy's eyes widened when he realized his lower lip started bleeding and he quickly wiped the blood then slowly looked at his hand and after that glared at me. He was furious.

"YAH!" he yelled. I backed, suddenly not feeling like fighting anymore. So I took off and naturally, he followed. Whatever happened to my "I'm not gonna run away"?
"Just wait till I catch you" he yelled like an insane person.
“Don't worry, you won't catch me! Turtle!” I stuck my tongue at him.
We kept running around the yard until a P.E teacher came to separate us.

Then we both stood in the teachers room, scolded harshly by every by passing teacher.

"Aigoo, I wasn't expecting a troublemaker" my homeroom teacher Mrs. Jang sighed sounding disappointed. "And you, Lee Jun Ki. how many times has this happened before?" She hit Jun Ki's head with a book. I smiled evilly at the sight, he deserved that.
"You, Lee Ji Hoon, I will forgive you this time since you are new here but next time I won't go easy on you either" she said so strictly I even straightened up.
"Yes ma'am" I said bowing politely.
"And you" She glared at JunKi "Get into one more fight and you are expelled. Understand?"
"Whatever" JunKi said indifferently and immediately received angry looks from other teachers too.
Mrs Jang sighed "Take Ji Hoon to the classroom. He's gonna sit beside you since you two are such great friends."
"Eh? But ma'am" I tried to complain but Jun Ki was already dragging me away. I never expected this would happen. Now this guy would eat me alive TT_TT

My life...was over.

"Stop dragging me, but1head" I struggled free.
"Shut up, shrimp and follow me." he said nonchalantly, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his pants.
"Who wants to follow you, leaf head?" I complained. He had still some leaves on his hair. It looked funny.

JunKi stopped, turned around and looked me in the eye "Shut up or I'll kill you" he hissed. His voice was so cold and intimidating that it made me tremble from fear. I swallowed, nodded and followed him quietly. Maybe he was a murderer? Because that's what he looked like just now!

"We are settling everything after school. If you want to become a new jjiang then fine. Over my dead body" he whispered.
I wanted to freeze that instant but I was too afraid of doing anything that would annoy him, like falling behind. Great, I picked up a fight with random guy who happens to be the jjang of the school. Just perfect! I slapped my forehead. My life was totally... over! Or should I say, Ji Hoon's life?

But, like in all mangas, dramas and fan fictions the bad guys are actually not bad and cruel but soft inside. I nodded to myself. I decided that I needn't to be scared of him. But. What about tomorrow when me and Ji Hoon exchange places? Better not think about it. After school I'll settle things, become a new jjiang and everything will be all right. Gosh, I made it all sound so easy.
"Yah! Are you coming" JunKi hit the back of my head. I frowning and followed him rubbing the back of my head. Hurts T_T

All kids on the hallways avoided eye contact with us, they gave us space more than needed and became silent of the sight of us. When we entered the classroom, cheerful chatter died that instant. I followed JunKi to the back of the classroom and sat beside him looking around trying to spot Ji Hoon. I soon saw him talking with some girl. I then stood up receiving a mean look from JunKi.
"What now, sea monster?" I asked mockingly making whole class gasp.
"That day of the month, queer?" Jun Ki smirked.
"Ha ha, real funny. Did you know you at joking?"
This time whole classroom stopped breathing. What's this silence? I glanced around, everyone was staring. Jun Ki gave me a deadly glare when our eyes met again.
"Keep talking, tomorrow you won't be able to say a word" he said casually and looked away. I stuck my tongue out at him, stupid leaf boy! Okay, now Ji Hoon!
"Well, hello dear sister" I gave him deadly glare. He swallowed looking apologetic.
"Huh? Are you siblings?" the girl with ponytail asked looking back and forth between me and Ji Hoon. Can't you tell?
"We are twins" Ji Hoon smiled.
"Hi, my name is Mi Soo" she stretched her hand towards me.
"I'm Y-Ji Hoon" I smiled. She could have been my friend already TT_TT I silently cried inside. Ji Hoon, you are SO dead!

Some more girls joined us. They all kept eying me with interested eyes and blush on their cheeks. Even those who didn't talk to me kept glancing my way. Was I that hot? I mean, I didn't know Ji Hoon was a hot item, all he he had was just a cute face, guess that was enough then. Yeah, who cares about the personality nowadays? I Winked at someone and she squealed. Wow, pretty boy power, I have some charms. Unfortunately Ji Hoon kicked me in the shin to make me stop flirting with his face. I furrowed my brows giving him a quick glare, this is for your best, dummy! Also, little by little the classroom started to fill with life again. I glanced at Jun Ki and realized had fallen asleep. Was everyone that scared of him? He was scary but not that scary, unless he really was a murderer.

"Huh? What happened to you? You got into a fight again?" Ji Hoon complained when he saw a scratch on my cheek.
"Just little problems with that dude" I pointed at Jun Ki. Everyone gasped.
"You are so brave, oppa" Hey, I'm same age as you...
"No one dares to talk back to Jun Ki, not even all teachers." Why are you hugging my arm?
"He's scary” Don't whine.
Girls complained and then adored my bravery making me feel so proud of myself. And, erm, a little bothered because they were literally throwing themselves at me. I wished Ji Hoon would help me but just shook his head giving me disapproving look. I knew what he was thinking. This will lead to no good.
"Don't worry girls. I'll protect you and teach that butthead a lesson" I said with a grin on my face and backed from the swarm of girls. My words made them squeal and they all wanted to take pictures with me right away. Apparently because my face would be definitely ruined tomorrow and they wanted to have a good memory of me... -_-x I hate girls.

I happened to glance at Jun Ki who, for my surprise, was looking at me. When he noticed I was staring back at him he turned away looking like he had realized something and that worried me. He couldn't have realized I was a girl, right? Eish, can't be. He must have realized I'm cooler than him and was now jealous.

Soon the teacher came in and I had to go back to my isolated place at the back of the class. I slumped on my chair glancing at Jun Ki who continued sleeping on an opened chemistry book. Our boring chemistry teacher, a middle aged man with big round glasses, didn't pay attention to Jun Ki's at all. While tapping my pen against the table I looked at his sleeping face that was turned my way.

Now that I looked carefully he was kind of cute. He smiled in his sleep which made his face look like a little kid's who had just seen his first butterfly ever. The more I looked at him the more perfect he looked. If only I had a hot boyfriend like him... *sigh*

His lips were ripe, his eyebrows were perfect too. His wild, messy hair pointed at every direction making him look adorable and his skin was nicely tanned. I suddenly pitied him. When I first met him today he had been so arrogant I didn't even notice his handsome looks. He didn't seem to have any friends either since everyone was pretty much scared of him at the school. Like in all romantic stories he was just a lonely guy waiting for a nice girl to show up and tame him. Right? Maybe me? Or then not...

I prefer nice guys, so that girl definitely wasn't me. But I could become his friend and make him fall in love with a nice girl. I could free this school from fear and make it a happier place. I already imagined how everybody was celebrating mys success. I smiled happily to myself while teacher continued with his boring chemistry babbling. I was in such a good mood that I even picked the leaves from Jun Ki's hair. Then I noticed a cut on his face and took out a hello kitty plaster sticking it on his cheek. I nodded with satisfaction. Yeon Hee has done her good deed for the day. But that cut wasn't made by me, or was it? I looked at my nails noticing some blood under one nail. Damn it! It was made by me, great... I knew I should have cut them but no... I was too lazy. Pouting I looked at Jun Ki again.

Suddenly I noticed that Jun Ki was awake. Since when?! He looked at me, the look in his eyes wasn't threatening at all. It was just normal. I looked at him. We stared at each other for a short moment. Then he lifted up his head, changed a few pages of his book and rested his head on it again. This time facing the window. All that time I was holding my breathe in fear of him just smacking me in the face but he did nothing. Guess he liked hello kitty too, I shrugged.

After the bell rang I dragged Ji Hoon to a quiet place.
"Tell me right now why is this happening?" I held onto my uniform and then looked at his.
"Sleepwalking" Ji Hoon shrugged indifferently.
"YAH! You are so dead!" I yelled at him.
"What can I do? If only you had woken up in time" he complained. He was definitely blaming me.

Ji Hoon had this problem. I mean PROBLEM. He must have dressed up in his sleep and left for school. Looks like a bit late so if he met appa, that useless appa of ours must have thought that actual Ji Hoon had left earlier to school. Remember, appa can't tell us apart and we even have similar hair styles. Ji Hoon sleepwalks with his eyes open so it's impossible to tell if he is asleep or awake since he is always so quiet. I eyed Ji Hoon who didn't look so uncomfortable in my uniform.

"When did you wake up?" I asked him with great curiosity.
"In school" he said angrily
"Poor bro" I chuckled and pat his head.
"Must be funny for you but not for me" he complained
"Why, you make a great girl" I .
"Shut up" he growled and then looked at me with concerned expression on his face "Stay away from that Jun Ki guy. He seems dangerous."
"Don't worry dear sister!" I put my hand around his shoulder while we walked.
"No, seriously."
"Yes, yes..."
"Yah! Don't you dare to ruin my life!" he yelled at me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Trust me."
He eyed me suspiciously definitely NOT trusting me.

Ji Hoon might seem like a petite weak person but he is good at fighting too. Ji Hoon has been practicing Taekwondo since childhood. When we were kids we used to whack each other a lot. So we both grew up strong fighters, he he he. But it was true that Ji Hoon's personality was more calm than mine and he really didn't like fighting. Actually he could fight only when he got really angry but you don't want to see him angry because then he is frightening. Luckily Ji Hoon doesn't get angry often, thanks God. So I decided not to tell him about me becoming school jjiang. Yes, I had already decided.
"Tomorrow, make sure we both wear our own uniforms" Ji Hoon said with serious tone of voice.
"Yes, yes..." I was deep in my thoughts, imagining myself as the king of the school and Jun Ki as my loyal servant.

Later on that day when I came to the cafeteria, followed by bunch of girls. I was popular already. Of course, I took all fun out of being a guy. I helped one girl when we bumped into each other. When I picked up her books our hands touched and she was so totally in love with me. I tell ya. He he! I pouted when spotted Jun Ki sitting all alone, he looked so lonely. Poor guy. So I said goodbyes to all my admirer girls and went to sit with Jun Ki. He glared at me when I sat across him.

"Get lost, you are ruining my appetite" he growled. Something in his voice had changed. He used different tone now sounding a bit hurt, or did I imagine?
"I'm not scared of you" I said with confidence. And then he didn't say anything anymore. So after an awkward moment, at least awkward for me, I decided to start some kind of conversation.
"So, what's your favorite color?" I asked casually.
"Not your business."
"Then, what kind of movies do you like?"
Silence.
"Do you like sports?"
"Shut up, idiot."
"What do you do on your free time, any hobbies?"
"Shut up or I'll kill you" he glared at me.
"Yeah yeah, so what kind of girls do you like?"
"Why do you want to know?" he sounded annoyed but at least... Asa! I got his attention.
"Well, just asking." I shrugged.
"Opposite of you."
I stared at him gulping down my water, very soundly.
"What do you mean? I'm a guy. GUY" I pointed at myself. Could it be? But how could he know? I managed to fool everyone else.
"Yeah... right" I he said eying me suspiciously.
"YAH! That just now was the biggest insult in my life!" I yelled at him hitting my fist against the table and so we got everyone's attention.
"I challenge you!" I yelled making everyone in cafeteria gasp.
"What are you gonna do? Kiss me?" Jun Ki asked sarcastically. I kicked him under the table making him spit his water.
"That's it!" he growled glaring at me and stood up. Before I realized it he was already walking away.
"Yah! Stop right there!" I ran after him followed by every pair of eyes. The moment we stepped out of the cafeteria loud chatter filled it. People in this school sure like gossiping if you ask me.

"Yah! You jerk, come back!" I yelled at Jun Ki's back. Hmmm, his shoulders were so wide.... dreamy. I mentally slapped myself! Suddenly Jun Ki stopped making me bump into him.
"What the hel1?" I mumbled and rubbed my forehead.
"Are you gonna follow me here?" Jun Ki looked over his shoulder. I realized he was going to the restroom.
"Why not? Maybe I want to go pee too. Are you gonna stop me?" I said presumptuously and walked past him bumping my shoulder into his. The most disgusting smell I had ever smelt welcomed me.
Jun Ki walked to the urinal.
"What are you standing there for?"
"I'm gonna take a dump" I grinned and rushed to a booth. Damn, what was wrong with him? Didn't he say himself that we are gonna settle everything after school? Now he sounded more annoyed that angry. Did he change his mind?! But why? I bet he didn't consider me a worthy opponent. Damn, I'll prove to him I am manly enough.

When I came out Jun Ki was already gone. I knew it! By the way, it's not like I took a dump, I just stood there and then flushed the toilet, just letting you know. I found him in the classroom, he was sleeping on his seat. I pocked his face but he was totally out. So I took out my pen and and wrote on his face: I'm smelly pile of sh.it. And drew him mustache and a pile of sh.it on his forehead. Then I leaned back in my seat feeling satisfied. I planned sneaking out after the class was over but Jun Ki woke up in the middle of it. Crap, I hope he doesn't notice anything. I'll just act cool.
"Mornin', mustache guy" I chuckled. He just gave me a weird look and ignored me. Wrong move, wannabe macho.

After the lesson I sneaked away as fast as I could. But at the lockers I was held back by a swarm of girls who wanted to give me... their love letters. Then I forgot about Jun Ki because I felt so proud of myself and flattered to the point I wanted to cry. I was such a perfect player. I should have been born as a guy, definitely. So, after I had finally accepted all love letters and all the girls had run away screaming "Kyaa" one last girl approached me.

"You seem to be good friends with oppa" she said shyly.
"Oppa? Who?" Then it flashed trough my mind "You mean Jun Ki, that @ss" I laughed trying to sound manly. She gave me a weird look but then nodded.
"So?" I leaned forward making her bump her back into lockers. Damn, I wish a guy would do this to me too!
"I uh" she held a pink letter in front of her face.
"You want me to pass that to him?" I leaned my hand on the lockers trapping her and snatched the letter. She lowered her eyes and nodded. Shy little thing... CUTE! I wanted to pinch her cheek.
"Nothing for me?" I pouted.
"I made these today. It's a thank you gift" she held out some cookies in cute wrapping. I loved cookies so gift accepted.
"Thank you sweetheart" I touched her hair before letting her go. She ran away with her face red as tomato. It was quite fun, acting as a guy I mean. A sigh escaped my lips as I watched her back disappear behind a corner. When would be my turn to experience something like this? WHEN? T_T

I put all love letters in my backpack thinking I'd read them later. It could be quite fun. I know I was being mean... but I could then give them to Ji Hoon and he'd finally get a girlfriend. He will be grateful to me forever. I mean he'd beat me up...

"How long are you not gonna notice me?" I heard angry, murderous voice from behind. How long has he been standing there?
"Oh, hi, dude" I grinned at Jun Ki trying to swallow the fear I was feeling. His aura was so cold.
"You! How dare you touch my face" he pointed at his face. It was already clean, I pouted. And here I thought he'd walk trough streets looking like an idiot...
"Touch your face?" I backed acting innocent but he grabbed me by collar.
"Chill man, it was just a brotherly prank.”
"YAH! What are you?" he asked pushing me against the lockers. God was answering my prayers, finally. But it's not comfortable at all.
“Can you be more gentle?” I grinned.
“Wanna die?” he raised a row his hold tightening.
"Dude, that hurts, okay" I tried to push his hand away but he was stronger.
"It's a pity I don't hit girls" Jun Ki said sourly, let go of me and turned away.
"I'm not a girl, stupid" I kicked air and followed him. He was going out, me too. I had no chances but to follow him. So annoying, why was he so persistent? As if he knew me from before.
"Then follow me" Jun Ki suddenly grabbed my wrist and started dragging me somewhere.
"Where are we going?" I felt curious.
"You'll see" he smirked.
"By the way, I have something for you" I took out a pink letter. This is your road to happiness, Jun Ki. I will be your cupid. I smiled. He took the letter from my hands and ripped it giving me a blank stare.
"How could you do that?" My face twitched upon seeing ripped pink paper fly in the sky. I could hear that girl's heart scatter into pieces.
"I'll give you a ride" he said stopping at his bicycle and ignoring me.
"What? Aren't you supposed to have a motorbike? Boooo-ooring" I complained forgetting about the letter. The girl was too shy to be his girlfriend, anyways.
"Shut up and get on."

I got on. Maybe this was my chance to prove him how manly I was. But I almost peed my pants when he stopped in front of a sauna.
"Two guys, please" he was already paying when I grabbed him and dragged away.
"I don't want to go there" I hissed at him.
"What's wrong? Can't we men celebrate our manly friendship in manly sauna surrounded by manly men?" he smirked evilly.
"I have, uh... a bad allergy reaction on my back and" I lied "I don't like to talk about it, though"
"I see" he nodded. It didn't look like he believed me, damn... I stared at him, he stared at me. It was awkward.
"So, why don't we go to the arcade" I pointed at the other side of the road.
"Why?" he raised his left eyebrow.
"Let's have a manly battle" I was confident in my gaming skills.

But it turned out that, Jun Ki was good too. We were even and it was my turn to choose the game. It was my last chance. So I decided to take the most difficult. A game in which you pick up a soft toy, it's very difficult. I picked one with the cutest toys and stopped in front of it.

"The one who gets that, hmmm...." I looked inside trying to decide which one. I leaned on the glass. Jun Ki came to stand beside me and leaned on the glass too. My heart started beating faster when I noticed he was standing so close. I even smelled his faint scent. Ohhh, so romantic.
"How about the frog?" Jun Ki smiled his finger tapping the glass. It was my first time seeing his genuine smile. It seemed somehow familiar and I just kept staring at him surprised by his cuteness.
"Wacha gawking at?" he woke me up from my dreamworld with his arrogant voice and a knock on my head.
"Nothing, just wondering how can a person be that ugly" I mumbled while paying for the game.
"We both get to try 3 times, okay? To make it fair let's take turns."
He nodded.

In the end I won. I was so happy when I got a hold of the frog. I think that was the happiest moment in my life, so far. Even though the frog was ugly, but who cares when I WON! With a bright smile on my face I looked at Jun Ki and he smiled back at me. That smile... I swallowed and shifted my gaze away, he was making me feel nervous for some reason. Can you stop smiling please? You look too hot.

"What?" I gawked at him.
"Nothing" he said his voice sounding suspiciously gentle. Without another word he turned around and I followed him as he started walking away.
"Yah! What are you planning?" I caught up with him and looked him in the face to find out any clues. However, no clues.
"I lost the man contest" he laughed covering his mouth. Awww... his laughter was so cheerful.
"You woman" I nudged him with my elbow. "Here, you can have this" I handed him the frog. "I liked the fox much more, anyway."
I think I even blushed. He was just so damn... cute holding the frog and so cutely smiling at it.
"I think this one looks like you" I said looking at the frog.
"What?! YAH!"
"I've decided" he suddenly said looking serious.
"What?" Why was he acting so weird all of a sudden?
"Let's go" he dragged me to his bike and then we went somewhere. It was already 6pm when I checked my phone. Damn, pretty late already.
"Hey, crazy idiot, where ere you taking me?" I asked.
"You'll see soon."
"Tell me now" I hit his back.
"Stop hitting me or I'll kick you off my bike and leave you here."
"Then kick me off."
He stopped. I thought he would kick me for real and I was curious where we were going. Damn curiosity.
"I mean, I'm sorry" I patted his shoulder acting all nice.
"That's more like it" he mumbled before pedaling again.

We stopped in front of a small shop. It looked very expensive from outside already. I didn't expect Jun Ki drag me into it. As soon as we were in a well dressed woman approached us with a bright smile on her perfect face.
"Oh it's you Jun Ki. What are you doing here?" she asked cheerfully.
"Hi, aunt. I need a dress for this?" he pointed at me.
"Huh?" she looked at me with confused look on her face "But he.. I mean?" she looked at Jun Ki not managing to end her question.
"Fine, I'll find it myself.
"Yah! What the heck! I'm not wearing anything" I stomped my foot against the floor. This guy, he was so sure of me being a girl! Why?! Did he want to embarrass me or something?! Or was he interested in me? Was he a... HOMO?! My eyes widened!
"You wear it or your dead body will wear it" Jun Ki walked towards me holding a very simple, cute light blue dress in his hands. No, he wouldn't talk to me like that if he was interested....
"That.." I swallowed my words. It was really in my taste and it looked expensive. "I love cosplaying, that's why" I smiled at his aunt who then nodded in relief and walked away leaving us alone. I forgot my thoughts about him being in love with me that instant. I was in love with the dress.
"Gimme that" I snatched the dress from Jun Ki and marched to the changing booth with word happiness plastered all over my face.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled on the top of my lungs when I looked in the mirror wearing the dress. It was perfect. I mean It was PERFECT. This dress was made for me.
"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled again when I saw the price tag. It was perfectly expensive too.
"Are you all right?" Jun Ki opened the door to the dressing booth looking worried.
"Yah, how dare you... I mean. I hate seeing myself in a dress. I'm a guy after all" I tried to act as normal as I could wiping cold sweat from my forehead. What if he had rushed in when I wasn't wearing anything? This guy... "tsk" I glared at him.
"Huh? Looks good" Jun Ki looked at me and nodded.
"Why did you want to dress me in a dress?" I asked leaning on the wall. "Are you gay or something?"
He laughed softly at my question.
"Well, you were so sure about being a guy but... now you just have to admit being girl, don't you?" He smirked.
That moment I really felt a huge stone fall on my head. Of course, I should have known.
"I'm not" Well, I am stubborn.
"Then why have you shaved your legs?"
"I like it smooth"
"Then, why do these feel so real" he suddenly touched my chest.
"That's it. I'm kicking your @ss" I yelled and kicked him there You should have seen expression on his face. Muah hah ha!
"You.. are.. so...dead" he muttered holding his treasure.
"I don't feel dead. In fact, I feel very victorious and good" I laughed in his face.
"You-"
He was interrupted by my loudly grumbling stomach.
"Pfff" he burst in soft laughter.
"Shut up" I pouted at him.
"Get your things and let's go" he suddenly decided. The pain must have gone away already. So fast, damn.
"I'm going straight home" I muttered angrily. But he just came into the changing booth, took my uniform and went to get a bag for it. Then he tore the price tag from my dress.
"Let's go" he grabbed my hand.
"Yah! Wait a sec. I can't with these shoes. They are not matching" I complained. He looked down. "You are right" then he disappeared for a few seconds and brought a pair of boots with him. "Wear these" he tossed the boots at me. "Perfect" I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Yah, aunt!" Jun Ki yelled and his aunt came from behind the curtain that was behind the counter. "Yes?"
"We are taking these" Jun Ki said and dragged me to the door "Thank you very much" I managed to say before we were outside.

"Stop dragging me everywhere" I complained.
"Fine" Jun Ki said to my surprise and instead of grabbing my wrist he took my hand. Great, now we were holding hands. I even blushed. Stupid me!
But I forgot all about my embarrassment when we entered a noodle restaurant. I ordered the biggest portion possible.
"Are you gonna eat all that" Jun Ki looked very surprised. His surprised face was cute too, after all.
"Watch me" I said full of confidence. But I managed only finish half of it. "Damn"
"Not so great and almighty anymore?" Jun Ki's lips curved into an amused smile.
"Shut up" I said feeling sad. Why couldn't I finish it? Damn...
"I'll finish it for you" Jun Ki grabbed my bowl. He had already finished eating his salad. Yeah! SALAD! How gay was that?! I looked at him eat my noodles. Why did he buy me a dress? Why did he spend the whole day with me? Why was he suddenly acting so nice? Why did it feel so familiar, eating noodles with him?

"Am I that handsome?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Jun Ki's annoying smirk.
"Am I that handsome" I mimicked making him laugh.
"Let's go" I said grabbing my schoolbag. "Hmm.. where is my wallet?" I asked myself.
"I'm paying" Jun Ki walked past me.
"What? Why?"
"Because you paid last time"
What? Me? But this was my first time eating noodles with him! Or was it?
"What do you mean?" I asked following him outside.
"Nothing" he gave me a cute little smile.
"Yah! Wait" I grabbed his hand not even realizing what I was doing.
"Have we met before?" I asked him trying to think about it but nothing came to my mind. Jun Ki just smiled.
"YAH!" I shouted but he didn't answer.
"Did you notice you were holding on my hand all this while?" he suddenly asked. I realized it and let go of his hand. Damn! I turned away feeling my face go red.

"Jun Ki you @ss" I heard arrogant voice and saw three guys approaching us.
"Damn" Jun Ki whispered. He looked at me with worried expression on his face "Run"
No, fcking way. I was gonna stay there and watch. A fight or whatever. "No, I'm staying" I crossed my arms over my chest. Jun Ki's eyes widened. "Yah, this is dangerous" he said with worried voice.
"Whatever" I glanced away not moving an inch.
"You-" however, he was interrupted by one of the guys who's hand landed on Jun Ki's shoulder.
"What's up, fcuker" the guy with big nose smiled. Then he looked at me "Your woman? Looks fine, we are gonna have fun with her after we are finished with you" he smirked.
I saw Jun Ki's furious, scary eyes before he turned around to hit the guy. No wonder, I was angry with his remark too. Have fun with me? Over your dead body. I gave the guy resenting look when he had fallen on the ground after Jun Ki's beating. I kicked him a bit before stepping over his legs to get nearer Jun Ki and the other guys. He seemed to take the fight further away on purpose. Trying to protect me, maybe? But he was getting beaten too. I shook my head. Two against one was unfair, though Jun Ki was winning. I was getting bored watching them whack each other so I walked up to them. "YAAAAH!" I yelled making them freeze.

"You!" I pointed at one of the guys "And you" I pointed at another.
"Get lost before I tear your eyes off" I yelled and kicked one of the guys there. It's not unfair, girls are allowed to do it. Then I kicked him again while he was holding onto his things. He fell down and I kicked him some more. "Die" I yelled at him.
"Uh, Yeon Hee" Jun Ki said carefully. "You are really going to kill him" But I didn't listen. It's not like I didn't see the guy cough out blood, it's just... I was so damn angry. They had interrupted us, Jun Ki might have kissed me. It was a perfect atmosphere for a romantic kiss, too. I didn't know I had started liking him but, who cares? This guy ruined everything.
"Stop it" Jun Ki put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me away.
"You are so dead" the last guy standing came toward us.
"Hyaaaaaa!" I jumped in the air kicking him in the face. And so he fell too.
"Idiot" Jun Ki slapped my head "He must have seen your "

Silence.

I stared at him. He was right. I felt very embarrassed.
"You are right" I covered my mouth. "I was so stupid." my cheeks turned red. Jun Ki laughed. Then he laughed some more even holding his stomach.
"Shut up" I hit his back.
"Let's go" he said flashing a happy smile at me. His lip was bleeding.
"You look awful" I followed him. We walked in silence for a while.
"I hesitated at first but..." Jun Ki suddenly looked at me smiling gently. His smile almost melted me.
"But now I know for sure. You are perfect" he smiled.

Perfect?

I gave him a weird look. "For your information I just beat up two guys" I said sarcastically. That's why I still didn't have a boyfriend. I was too scary. I thought Jun Ki was gonna say he was sick of me and leave me here but no... he was weird.
"That's why..." he said deep in his thoughts. Then he smiled at me again "That's why you are perfect" he ruffled my hair. What?
"Why?"
"Because it's dangerous to be with me"
"So?"
"Dummy. It's pretty late. I'll take you home." He took my hand.
"Let go" I complained knowing it was useless and it's not like I hated it...

*
*
*

"See ya tomorrow" I said to Jun Ki when we were standing in front of my house.
"Yeon Hee" he suddenly said with deep voice and came closer.
"ye-yes"
He leaned in. Was he going to kiss me? My heart beat like crazy. I closed my eyes. But when I peeked after a few seconds I saw Jun Ki already pedaling away laughing loudly.
"I'll kick your sorry @ss tomorrow!" I yelled after him making him laugh even louder.
"Yeon Hee! I didn't approve of that guy! How could you two kiss in front of our house!" I heard Ji Hoon's voice.
"Not your business"
"WHAT?!"
Ooops, I made him angry.

Next day

I was late again. At least Ji Hoon was on time. I wonder if anyone noticed anything weird about us? My plan was to tell everyone I was feeling bad yesterday that's why I had been so quiet. Don't know about Ji Hoon... But I arrived too late so I had to climb over the wall again.
"I can see your tasteless " I heard familiar voice from below. I was wearing my girl's uniform today so, of course.
"Shut up" I yelled at Jun Ki who was smoking beside the wall. But then I fell down, right on my and he did nothing to catch me or something.
"Awie" I rubbed my poor while getting up"
"You are so clumsy" Jun Ki laughed at me.
"Shut up."
"What a nice way to say hello to your boyfriend" Jun Ki pouted.
"Who's your girlfriend?" I blushed. What the heck did he mean?
"You" Jun Ki grabbed my shoulder.
"Leggo or yer dead" I said looking over my shoulder. Jun Ki leaned in and kissed me. When his lips touched mine I felt butterflies in my stomach. His kiss tasted of cigarettes. YUCK!
"What the" I suddenly pushed him away.
"Didn't like it?" Jun Ki asked raising his eyebrows. I covered my mouth with my hand knowing I was blushing like a tomato. My first kiss. My first... kiss... I thought I'd faint.
"Never, ever talk to me ever again! Leave me alone for the rest of my life" I said and my heels to leave but Jun Ki took my hand into his big warm hand and smiled at me.
"Never"
YAAAAH! That was so sweet and romantic I didn't know how to be.
"Leave me alone" I freed my hand from his and fastened my steps.
"Hey, wait. You dropped your student id."
I froze. So, that must have been it. I had totally forgotten. I my heels and looked Jun Ki in the eye. Yes, it was that face. "I'm sorry" I pouted and ran to him. I hugged him tightly "I'm sorry I forgot" I said burying my face in his chest.
"It's ok. At least you found me again" Jun Ki my head. I looked up and saw him smiling. I smiled back at him. He cupped my cheek with his hand, leaned in and kissed me again. This time I kissed him back.
"You two! To the teachers office. NOW!" we were interrupted.

Guess. We just didn't know how to stay out of the trouble or then had really bad luck.

A perfect couple.

2 yeas ago

I was standing in the bus on my way to attend evening classes. I at math and had failed it too many times. Damn. I hated evening classes and math. My life at the moment. The buss braked suddenly and I accidentally fell on the lap of the guy who was sitting right in front of me.
"Ooops, I'm really sorry" I apologized and left the bus embarrassed to death. I walked on the dark streets wishing someone would kill me so I didn't have to go attend those stupid classes.
"Wait" Someone's hand landed on my shoulder.
"YIKES!" It really startled me, I was thinking about someone killing me just a moment ago too. I turned around and saw a guy, he looked scary too. But I felt at ease when I saw he was wearing his school uniform.
"What? you have a crush on me? Why do you have to follow me on the dark streets?" I asked arrogantly.
"huh?" the guy looked surprised. "I- you just dropped your id" he stretched his hand towards me and I saw my student id.
"Uh, thanks" I grabbed it feeling really embarrassed about what I had just said. Then I noticed a bleeding scratch on his cheek.
"Are you all right?" I asked.
"Oh this?" he touched his cheek "Your nails are kinda sharp" he smiled.
I felt even more embarrassed. "I'm sorry" I lowered my head in embarrassment.
"It's ok, it was the driver's fault, anyway" the guy smiled.
"Yeah, the driver " I agreed right away making him laugh. His laughter was so soft.
"Wait, I have band aid in my bag" I started digging my bag.
"I'm ok" the guy baked one step.
"Here" I took out one hello kitty band aid
"No, really. I'm ok" he backed one more step.
"I already opened it" I said confidentially, walked up to him and stuck it on his face. "Here, you look cute" I smiled. Then I got an idea.
"I'll buy you something to eat since you came after me to give this back" I held my student id in front of him.
"I'm fine, really" he insisted.
"Come on, don't act shy" I grabbed his hand and dragged him along.
"What's your name, by the way?" I suddenly asked.
"Lee Jun Ki"
"I'm Lee Yeon Hee, let's be friends"

At least I had a great reason to skip my boring lessons that day. And we had the same last name. It was such a funny coincidence.

We promised to meet again next week but I kind of forgot. Yes, kind of...

***

Thanks for remembering and

sorry.

I promise this time, I will remember forever.