The Invitation

I love you, best friend

SHIDA MIDDLE SCHOOL

CLASS OF 2010

COME AND ENJOY YOUR

5 YEAR REUNION

WEEKEND EXTRAVAGANZA

 

Friday (18/7)

Bonding Time + Barbeque Campfire

10.00am | City Seaview @ Crab Island

 

Saturday (19/7)

Reunion “Ball”

7.00pm | Shida Middle School Hall

 

It is an invitation card to your middle school reunion. It has been 5 years since you graduated from middle school. You are now a student in your dream university, Beijing National University, studying Business.

“Xiao Xue, did you receive the invitation to our high school reunion?” your university friend, Edora, who happen to study in the same middle school as you, asked over the phone. “It’s been 5 years since we graduated! I miss Shida so much! I’m so excited for this reunion! I hope everybody will attend. Especially Luhan, that cute looking deer-like school president!”

Luhan, your best friend whom you have known since 10. Both of you are always seen together during your primary, junior middle and senior high (middle) school years. The two of you were so close that everybody in school believes that the both of you are secretly a couple. However, after graduating from middle school, Luhan went to Korea as an exchange student to study at Yonsei University.

“See you in a week’s time, Xiao Xue! I can’t wait!” Edora squealed before the call ended.

“Hopefully.” She mumbled. “Hopefully everybody will be attending the reunion next week.” she thought to herself as she looked at the invitation card again.