crying

she is a doctor
It has been a long time since the last time I wrote a chapter ... This summer holiday and I'm having a good time .. I promise U to write a chapter once I come home .... I'm writing those words laying on the sand ... I couldn't have fun after hearing the rumours about khj ... My henecian friends are in holidays as well so I don't have anyone to share with my thoughts and my big sadness... But since we share the love to our khj ... We can share the sadness ... In this chapter i'm going to let everything out ... to start those who started believing those rumours and stop supporting my khj is not a TRUE henecia ... Well to tell the truth after so much evidence ... I must tell that there is some truth in the whole thing but it doesn't mean that we should get blinded with this ... We all know how warm khj is ! There is smthg hidden... Smthg very important ... The thing that made me wonder the most .. If it is TRUE .. How could she stay with an aggressive man ? No matter how much she might love him no women will stay quiet and accept this .. Second ... We all know that khj drink so much ... And according to the dispatch he told her "i don't know why i did that I'm really sorry get well soon" maybe he was drunk ... It doesn't mean I'm sure but i think i know khj good enough to wonder about this ..... I have too much to say but I'm afraid... Maybe what i have are just arguments 4 myself to comfort myself .. I need him to say smthg and explain ... And no matter what he will say I'll never stop loving and support him Sorry if it was a waste of time reading this Plz share with me what u think ... Do u share the same point of view as me or not Feel free to write comments and express ur selves Wait for my next chapter in a week " Keep calm and support khj "