she came back

she is a doctor

 when he was trying to speak we was surprised on a slap on his face…. Hard eough to make a noise that stole everybody’s attention :

_ you are such a lier … sheep … pit me who believed in you words and dreamed in your arms … should I laugh for my stupidity .. or should I cry for the pain you caused to me .

_ somin please let me explain

_ doctor jung …. Don’t you dare to call me with my name … what the hell you think you are !

_ I told you to do not trust him … look what he did to me … I feel sorry for both of us …. Said yoona

_ yonna you zip it up ok …. And somin … stop it let’s go outside … I’m done with people’s talk …

_ that slap wasn’t enough or what …. Such a *** …. I don’t have time to waste with this type of people … make sure you leave this hospital before I come back before I erase your name from this career… that was the last words of somin before she leave … she was acting so strong holding her tears … as soon as she got out of the hospital and getting in the taxi … her tears fell non strop ….ruining her smile .. her beauty … her softness .. Everything pure in her to replace it with a cold heart and anger face …

Somin speech made khj jump into a world full of darkness … trying to find a way in that darkness .. a light that could guide him to the right way … now he have a child to take care of and a love to prove ….. he didn’t know if he should just run away …. But after hours and days of thinking … he decided to take the responsibility or his actions

Coming back to our yonna …. After what happen between khj and somin … she was so proud of her victory … finally nothing could make khj leave her … her plans didn’t finish yet …. Now she have to make khj love her ….. of course the baby thing would help …. She wated him to comeback to his normal life … as doctor kim … to start her plans but she was surprised with a responsible man who was ready to be by her side …. But you know khj is not stupid ….. he was doing that to get enough time to think how he could make yonna kill her baby … he haven’t so much time ….

But unfortunately he didn’t succeed to do that … yonna was attached to her baby and no matter how much he tries … he don’t get any result and he end up living in her pace to take care of her … khj was trying not to hurt her but he was really cold with her …. For 3 months of living together he often call her somin …. Simply somin took his heart and his mind with her ….. he was dying to see her … he missed her so much … in a way that make him cry calling her name

5 months had already passed …. Yonna is in her 6th month so prefer to stay at home …. While khj was so into his work … actually that was his only escape from his miserable life …. He become so good as a trainer …. He succeeded because of somin … she was the reason why he live … why he breath … why he eats ….. why he works … and even why he takes care of yonna …..

Somin was in souel airport ….nothing had changed in her except that she become more moody and serious ….a sadness were pretty clear in her chocolate eyes …

She just decided to sacrifice  her life to her work …. So as soon she came to korea she went to the hospital to restart her job as the heard of the emergency department and the responsible of the 8 trainers …. She though she should leave that department to keep her peace in mind but then she came to make khj suffer the way he does … she wasn’t that kind of girls who just cry for their heart’s pain …. Tears wouldn’t make her better … a good revenge will be the best to calm her and let her move on ….

It was about 8 am when she entered the hospital … her walk stole everyone attention .. you can only see admiring looks and jealous girls … she was so gorgeous in her white short dress .. Black heels and her diamonds necklace …. Her charm is simply irresistible …. You can only see a tall girl walking with confident in the hall and lighten up the hospital …. And that she want to be … the untouchable wanted girl … breaking her heart wasn’t a reason to be weaker but a reason to be  stronger …

Somin is back …. Worse than the one khj met for the first time … gorgeous but moody … what a killing mixture !

After somin .. doctor lee take the responsibility of the 8 trainers … doctor lee wasn’t an example to follow … the reason why the 8 trainers become a mess …they come late and get out early … no one felt the amount of responsibilities they have …. Dealing with illness is like dealing with phrases with blanks to complete …. Their job lost it humanity part ….

Somin informed doctor lee that she will come back so he can come back to his usual work … it was 7.30 am and no one in her office …. Other 30 mins had passed and no one was there … she took a look to the papers on her desk …. No daily report … it was just a mess … she needed someone to explain … someone she can put all her anger on … and of course .. since khj met somin … he got used on tasting the bad luck thing …. Yes khj was the first one to come .. it was about 8.15 am late enough to start his day with the worse way with the worse person ….

_ oh good morning doctor lee …. I just came to inform you that ……

_ good morning doctor kim ….. and you dare to smile !

_ oh …. Somin you are back … he tried to take a step forward her but he was surprised by a hand pushing him strong enough to fall in the ground

_ doctor jung …. Don’t even dare to cal my name …. Forget that you had ever talked to me out of work …. Forget everything about me the way I did …. From now until you leave this hospital I’m doctor jung ….  Doctor jung ...

...........................................................

talkig to her wouldn't be this nice and this short .....

thanks fror your support 

feel free to leave your comments 

btw i want you to participate in writing this story so i'm asking :

do u prefer :

- somin come back to khj after knowing yonna's plans

-khj know about yonna's plans and their destiny will give them an other chance

plz leave your opinion in a comment